Thanks

Auto Unban Request, there's honestly been a misunderstanding

My account, @Auto` , which I've had since 2013 was banned early August. Reason for ban was that I failed a refund and didn't compensate the customer. In this case, the customer did not follow MPGH protocol and initiated a chargeback without informing me or opening a scam report. I had no idea who this person was, since they didn't contact me at all, so I disputed the chargeback. The buyer won, getting $90 back. I still didn't know who was chargebacking me or for what. In the end, @Flengo deemed that I purposely tried to prevent the customer getting their money back by disputing the chargeback. I'm not trying to paint any narrative here, nor am I denying neglect on my part. Here is the link to the first dispute posted on August.

Second dispute, I tried again to explain that I did not do this intentionally. This was essentially a repeat of the first appeal, and to me it shows that Flengo had decided I was a scammer, which I can understand, since it's up to you to use your judgement based on the picture painted. That's your job, to protect the users of this community and I respect it, especially having scam reports fairly arbitrated by you in the past. Link for 2nd dispute
    Third dispute, @Time chimed in and it was decided that I could do a giveaway to get unbanned, which I'm okay with, and is in fact what I logged on here to setup today. When I log on, boom. Banned again. So I search staff disputes for "Auto" to locate the previous report to see what happened, and I saw this. Link for 3rd dispute

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...o#post14544646

Now, I do know this person, and we did work together for a few months. Meaning he'd reply to messages, bump the thread if I couldn't etc. He was my partner, and I didn't attempt to hide it. I remember a while back on a scam report against me, an MPGH moderator sided with me when I explained that the hiccup was my partner's fault. So by precedence, I assume having a partner isn't illegal. We weren't account sharing either, you can check the IP logs and see that I've been on this site for 6 years. I was active with the refunding service before I even met him, and the IP logs will support that.

Yes, there are IP matches because he did log in. But you'll notice that his IP is sporadically logged in, and that was completely absent from logs even up to a point after I started the refunding thread. I'm not asking you to believe me on that - just spare a few minutes and analyze the logs, please.

@Okacha2468 and @bredzovich are accounts that I have never logged into. Analyze the logs and you'll see that. I didn't know they even existed, nor did I know of any service he planned on opening here.

I'm attempting to give all the facts so the situation can be understood fully. The truth stands up to scrutiny, so I'm appealing to you (Flengo/Time) to look at this critically.

My refunding thread was built from the bottom up. I've had it for almost 2 years, and it wasn't easy when the scene for refunding non-AMZ stores was flooded with competition. I put a lot of effort into making my business one of the most trusted and reliable, and it can objectively be said that it was one of the top refunding services. Did I become a bit neglectful for a period due to personal reasons? Sure, I'm not blameless. But I'm no scammer.

Why would I ban evade when I could do a free refund or pay $95 which I'd make back from the service in a couple days? It's inarguably illogical. I was basically already unbanned with a reputable thread and regular customers, and the user upgrades on my account. Why would I ban evade and start from scratch? Refunding services are saturated now, I'd be surprised if new guys make $50 a week.

Come on guys, work with me please. I understand you have an obligation to protect the community, but I hope you can see that it really is just all a misunderstanding. I owe a lot to this site, and I've always kept my head down and dealt with customers fairly.

If you need any details on my association to that Okacha/Bredzovich person or clarification on the timeline of IP logs, I'll gladly provide it over a secure medium, preferably with Flengo. Lots of potentially identifiable info was allowed to be posted publicly in the thread below, both by my ex-partner and MPGH staff. So if you need info, I trust you, but we'll have to talk over a secure medium. I want to get unbanned, but just please accommodate me on that.

And lastly, even if you don't unban me, please delete this thread https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...o#post14544646 .

This stuff isn't exactly legal, and while I'm not associated with that person anymore, doxable info is there. I'll even pay to have it taken down if you actually just hate me lol.

@Time @Flengo @RespectNF

Even if you guys have to think on the unban please let me know about getting that thread removed as soon as you see this, PLEASE
    Last edited by Misunderstanding; 09-25-2019 at 01:27 PM. Reason: messed up links

Thanks
    @Time @Flengo @RespectNF

sorry for the wall of text but please help me out

Thanks
    @Time @Flengo @RespectNF

sorry for the wall of text but please help me out

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Ban has been lifted. 1 month blacklist has been placed on your account.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010