Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Snapchat Accounts and EDU Emails!

Hey there, I am selling Snapchat Accounts and EDU Emails - Cheapest Student Emails on the market!

EDU EMAILS / Student Email addresses from USA College

1 EDU Email Price: $1.25 (Instant delivery after payment). Bulk discounts available!

What are Edu Emails and what perks / benefits will you receive? Edu emails are emails generated by a USA College given to Students that offer a bunch of discounts on multiple websites and platform. Yes you will be able to change the password. These Emails are 100% Individual but their address cannot be customised (randomly assigned email).

BENEFITS WITH THIS EDU EMAIL:

Google Drive 5TB.
    Amazon Prime 6 Months Free Trial.
    Twitch Prime 6 Months Free Trial.
    Adobe discounts up to 60%.
    Malwarebytes discounts.
    Autodesk free Software worth up to tens of thousands of dollars.

SNAPCHAT ACCOUNTS

Snapchat 20,000 Score Account Price: $5.20 (Delivery within 12 hours for a custom requested username / Instant delivery for premade accounts).

Snapchat 100,000 Score Account Price: $10.90 (Delivery within 24 hours for a custom requested username / Ask for premade account availability).

Snapchat 200,000 Score Account Price: $18.94 (Delivery within 24-48 hours for a custom requested username / Ask for premade account availability).

I am only available to boost personal accounts on orders of 200,000 and over! Any score lower than that will have to be added to a new account created by me!

CONTACT ME ON IM

T.O.S.
    I double check the Edu Email information before sending them to you, you will not receive an email with an incorrect or outdated password. You will be provided with a replacement in case anything goes wrong with the email - for example if the college decides to ‘disable’ your account you will need to send me proof of the error message and then I will send you a replacement / OR try regaining access to the account for you - Please note, you will only be provided with a replacement if the college locks you out and not if you lose the password, you will get a 1 week warranty protection against a disabled account, if your account gets disabled, I will provide you with a replacement. You will be able to add security questions, new passwords and 2 step verification so it will be completely up to you to secure your email.

Replacements will be provided for Snapchat Accounts that get suspended / banned within 24 hours of your purchase. This is rarely a case and your new Snapchat Account is safe from all bans. However, should your account become suspended I will offer you a replacement. No replacements will be given if you forgot your password as it is your responsibility to change all the information on the account and remember it!

GIVEAWAY!
    First 5 customers for a Snapchat Service WILL receive 5000-10,000 EXTRA FREE Score.

First 5 EDU Email customers will receive 1 EDU Email for FREE.

PROOF OF ITEMS (PLEASE NOTE ALL PERSONAL INFO LINKED TO THE ACCOUNTS IS BLURRED FOR PRIVACY:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Screenshot-(1).jpg  

Screenshot-(2).jpg  

Screenshot-(3).jpg  

IMG_0007.jpg  

IMG_0019.jpg  

IMG_0015.jpg  

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Viperious For This Useful Post:

fetmanpfc (10-26-2019),ufo71uk (11-12-2019),Zippo (10-10-2020)