Thanks

Ban Appeal for account : MadSir

my account was shut down from a reality show. my customers who received my services did not have any problems. what is my ban reason? My clients reach me by email and ask why. if I've had any wrongdoing, I can fix it. I give gifts with 2 days Dec and I delivered gifts to everyone. what's your problem with me? I'm your premium supporter

If there's a problem, I can do the right thing to fix it.

@MadSir
    @Time
    Last edited by AccPrivate; 10-14-2019 at 11:10 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Your account was reported for ban evasion by @Time along with some other suspicions, so that's why it was permanently banned. He can explain further in detail here.

Initially, I had temporarily banned you for advertising/outside links.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

Schiphol (10-14-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
    Your account was reported for ban evasion by @Time along with some other suspicions, so that's why it was permanently banned. He can explain further in detail here.

Initially, I had temporarily banned you for advertising/outside links.
    what kind of doubt? what if I upgrade my account as a premium seller heasbi? I want my account back. and I have clients waiting for me. there are people receiving services. and they e-mail me and ask me when my account will be opened.

please find a solution. I can give you a document to confirm your identity.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I believe you are @Etkilibey , I was suspicious from the time you posted your Service thread and the report I received helped confirm it. Your registration and start of service was right after etkilibey got banned, not only on MPGH but on another forum as well. Your IP matches with etkilibey's nationality (confirmed through openly available info), you were also blatantly advertising your external site in your usertitle, signature, sales thread and now in your new username. The TG group for your new shop was opened right after your new account MadSir was created, confirming that this was not a pre-existing service. Too many similarities and I don't think that is a coincidence.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Time For This Useful Post:

Schiphol (10-14-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
    I believe you are @Etkilibey , I was suspicious from the time you posted your Service thread and the report I received helped confirm it. Your registration and start of service was right after etkilibey got banned, not only on MPGH but on another forum as well. Your IP matches with etkilibey's nationality (confirmed through openly available info), you were also blatantly advertising your external site in your usertitle, signature, sales thread and now in your new username. The TG group for your new shop was opened right after your new account MadSir was created, confirming that this was not a pre-existing service. Too many similarities and I don't think that is a coincidence.
    @Flengo

I'm not having an affair with the person you say I am. I didn't cheat anyone at the forum. you can ask all the people I sell to. and you can find out if their account is working now.

I already have the site in my signature. here, I enter instant data for customers to see their inventory information.

already everyone in the forum writes on IM for a non-forum contact. skyp.e-teleg.like ram etc.

Skyp.E or people who are sold through a different place again makes comments on mpgh and says their views about the service.

is my country not even the same as the @etkibey you're talking about?

I can send my passport. but this information 3. I need to make sure you don't share it with the parties

- - - Updated - - -

the one you said was in the report. he texted me out of nowhere and said things that weren't clear.

https://prnt.sc/pj7sbv - https://prntscr.com/pj7syx - https://prntscr.com/pj7t5c - https://prntscr.com/pj7taw - https://prntscr.com/pj7thc - https://prntscr.com/pj7tpc

- - - Updated - - -

if I did something like this before, why would I bother with my account right now? I'd open a new account and move on, wouldn't I?

You asked me why I used a different rope when I opened my sale. I'm having access problems and a random ip is constantly being defined.
    I always have access to 503 without using an intermediary service
    https://prntscr.com/pj7va8
    Last edited by AccPrivate; 10-14-2019 at 03:50 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I looked over the entire report and all the information available. It seems pretty clear cut that you are indeed the same person. Paying for Premium Member/Seller does not exempt you from the rules in any way.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010