Thread: Fake News

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Fake News

0:45 im dead

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    At least he has an explanation of his withdrawal. Sound reasoning imo. Not sure what Kentucky bombing footage ABC used/Trump is referring to.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    >Thread about Fake news.
    >Links to BlazeTV video

Fucking lmao.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

Breezeyou2 (10-17-2019),daewoo909 (10-19-2019),[MPGH]Dave84311 (10-17-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    let them fight their own wars is a reasonable statement.

Threadstarter
    Hi, I'm prettier than you
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Trusted
    Cocksucker
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post
    At least he has an explanation of his withdrawal. Sound reasoning imo. Not sure what Kentucky bombing footage ABC used/Trump is referring to.

ABC used a video from a Kentucky gun-range saying that it was in Syria.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    >Thread about Fake news.
    >Links to BlazeTV video

Fucking lmao.

Look, it's @<a href="https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=692205" target="_blank">Aborted</a>

- - - Updated - - -
    @Dab and aborted getting decked

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    This is why i like trump

god Bless America

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    It's quite striking to me that he did nothing but deflect every single question thrown at him. He did it effectively especially to the uninformed. It's fun seeing lying media called out.

However one thing we must do is hold him accountable whenever he uses the "i want to end wars" claim. This is something that even libs fall for. Trump uses the "end wars" excuse whenever it's convenient, despite the fact that he has escalated almost all conflicts, and increased drone bombings all while putting more soldiers in Afghanistan. So how is he trying to end wars exactly? The answer is he isn't, he pulled troops out of Syria not because he didn't want a war; Turkey would not dare start a war with America. He pulled them out because he has personal business interests and assets in Turkey that he wanted to protect. This is shameful.

Trump is not a dove. Trump is not in the business of ending wars. Trump has shown time and time again that his primary concern is his own personal wealth and power. He has effectively used his position as President to further his own personal interests.

What next? I would like to see the Kurdish forces unite with Bashar(as much as I hate Bashar) and have a united Syria after years of turmoil. Turkey can not be allowed to invade and the ethnic cleansing can not go on. This would be the best outcome.

Also, I would like to add that the decision to pull out has been criticized by almost every American military op and politician, republican or democrat. He did give the greenlight.
    Last edited by Ferris Bueller; 10-17-2019 at 10:42 AM.

Thanks
    "Let them fight their own wars. They've been fighting for 1000 years" lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Trump: I want to end wars!!!
    Trump: I'm sending an additional 1800 troops to Saudi Arabia

Nigga you are seriously retarded

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

Ferris Bueller (10-17-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

1,800 American service personnel:

The United States sent the troops to Saudi Arabia in the latest military response by the Trump administration after it accused Iran of attacks last month on Saudi oil facilities. -The Pentagon. (Which was attacked by low-altitude flying drones loaded with explosives) Due to that attack the oil prices increased dramatically then stabilized later after Saudi Arabia exported the lost amount of barrels.

The service personnel are there for defense purposes (technological stuff) because radars in Saudi Arabia like most radars, are not designed to detect drones (or any vehicles that are flying on low altitudes (Less than 1,000 ft) ), all radars there are designed to defend against Fighter Jets & Missiles, etc.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
    It's quite striking to me that he did nothing but deflect every single question thrown at him. He did it effectively especially to the uninformed. It's fun seeing lying media called out.

However one thing we must do is hold him accountable whenever he uses the "i want to end wars" claim. This is something that even libs fall for. Trump uses the "end wars" excuse whenever it's convenient, despite the fact that he has escalated almost all conflicts, and increased drone bombings all while putting more soldiers in Afghanistan. So how is he trying to end wars exactly? The answer is he isn't, he pulled troops out of Syria not because he didn't want a war; Turkey would not dare start a war with America. He pulled them out because he has personal business interests and assets in Turkey that he wanted to protect. This is shameful.

Trump is not a dove. Trump is not in the business of ending wars. Trump has shown time and time again that his primary concern is his own personal wealth and power. He has effectively used his position as President to further his own personal interests.

What next? I would like to see the Kurdish forces unite with Bashar(as much as I hate Bashar) and have a united Syria after years of turmoil. Turkey can not be allowed to invade and the ethnic cleansing can not go on. This would be the best outcome.

Also, I would like to add that the decision to pull out has been criticized by almost every American military op and politician, republican or democrat. He did give the greenlight.
    Feeling a bit divided on the Turkish invasion of Syria against the Kurds. It's true that the PKK have basically been causing havoc (by havoc I mean they have engaged in terrorism, on the flip side the Turkish military has been extremely brutal on their crackdown. It seems very much so that both sides are committing atrocities) in Eastern Turkey since the Kurdish say that their being culturally oppressed (Kurdish culture, language, etc. is being censored) and therefore wish for an independent Kurdistan. Based on this, I can understand why the Turkish military wants to launch a military offensive against the Kurds. It seems that the YPG's, the militant arm of the Kurds, main opponent was ISIL, and thus the West has a common enemy. However according to American Defense Secretary Ashton Carter, the YPG have significant ties to the PKK.

In the end, I do believe in what the SDF is fighting for, that being an independent Kurdistan. However, the PKK? Yikes. Terrorism in the name of independence is hard to get behind. Like yes, I want an independent Kurdistan but on the flip side Turkey must do something about terrorism.
    Last edited by Bernard.; 10-17-2019 at 11:38 AM.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bernard For This Useful Post:

Gaydow (10-17-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by SPH0 View Post
    1,800 American service personnel:

The United States sent the troops to Saudi Arabia in the latest military response by the Trump administration after it accused Iran of attacks last month on Saudi oil facilities. -The Pentagon. (Which was attacked by low-altitude flying drones loaded with explosives) Due to that attack the oil prices increased dramatically then stabilized later after Saudi Arabia exported the lost amount of barrels.

The service personnel are there for defense purposes (technological stuff) because radars in Saudi Arabia like most radars, are not designed to detect drones (or any vehicles that are flying on low altitudes (Less than 1,000 ft) ), all radars there are designed to defend against Fighter Jets & Missiles, etc.
    You do realize america is the largest oil producer in the world?

Sending troops regardless of the situation is hypocrisy.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Threadstarter
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Trusted
    Cocksucker
    Thanks
    god bless trump, snowflakes will melt

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hector View Post
    This is why i like trump

god Bless America
    god bless trumps

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaydow For This Useful Post:

Hector (10-18-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post

Feeling a bit divided on the Turkish invasion of Syria against the Kurds. It's true that the PKK have basically been causing havoc (by havoc I mean they have engaged in terrorism, on the flip side the Turkish military has been extremely brutal on their crackdown. It seems very much so that both sides are committing atrocities) in Eastern Turkey since the Kurdish say that their being culturally oppressed (Kurdish culture, language, etc. is being censored) and therefore wish for an independent Kurdistan. Based on this, I can understand why the Turkish military wants to launch a military offensive against the Kurds. It seems that the YPG's, the militant arm of the Kurds, main opponent was ISIL, and thus the West has a common enemy. However according to American Defense Secretary Ashton Carter, the YPG have significant ties to the PKK.

In the end, I do believe in what the SDF is fighting for, that being an independent Kurdistan. However, the PKK? Yikes. Terrorism in the name of independence is hard to get behind. Like yes, I want an independent Kurdistan but on the flip side Turkey must do something about terrorism.
    Bombing civilians is not doing something about terrorism. Ethnic cleansing is not doing something about terrorism. Don't fall for that bait.

What the Turkish government and their backers have done is they have given the world an ultimatum: either support terrorists or support us. The reality is calling the entire 30 million Kurdish population terrorists is not only dangerous, but echoes the exact reason that groups like the PKK were formed in the first place. It's racism, and racism of the worst kind. It's racism against an endangered group.

Turkey and other regional powers have long persecuted the Kurds. Terrorist groups don't appear out of thin air. Should we combat terrorism? Of course. Do I support terrorists? Hell no. Is the way to combat terrorism to kill everyone that remotely resemble the terrorists though? Absolutely not. Turkey's offensive is not just a "let's fight terrorism" manuever. If it was they would not have bombed civilian cities. If it was they would not have bombed prisons that held ISIS members. Their intentions are clear and the population sadly mirror them; it's completely anti-kurd.

Repeat this with me NOT ALL KURDS ARE TERRORISTS

Edit:
    Ok that last part sounded really assholish I didn't mean for it to come out like that. I also didn't mean to strawman you so hard, I know you personally did not say all kurds are terrorists. I was more so commentating on the general narrative that Turkey and its allies were drawing. Sorry again.
    Last edited by Ferris Bueller; 10-17-2019 at 07:01 PM.

Threadstarter
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Trusted
    Cocksucker
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

> Iran attacks saudi oil fields
    > Saudi niggas and American niggas protecting the oil -> oil = $ and $ runs the world
    > capitalism always wins
    Last edited by Gaydow; 10-17-2019 at 06:47 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast