Page 30 of 79 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I tried to start DbD from the SI.exe, but it didnt work. So I tried to first open it with Steam, and spammed the "Launch DbD" button in the .exe.
    Still dont work. Did I do anything wrong?
    And when I want to press space, it says, that Im not logged in in Steam. In the guide it said, I should go in to the menu.
    Last edited by MexaYT; 03-23-2020 at 09:46 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by MexaYT View Post
    I tried to start DbD from the SI.exe, but it didnt work. So I tried to first open it with Steam, and spammed the "Launch DbD" button in the .exe.
    Still dont work. Did I do anything wrong?
    And when I want to press space, it says, that Im not logged in in Steam. In the guide it said, I should go in to the menu.
    click install, open dbd from steam then won't be necessary to press launch, it will go to the next step automaticly

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Doesnt it matter that I cant proceed to the main menu in DbD?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy

I injected full profile no legacy how risky is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Expiker21 View Post
    Detection

Over the course of years editing save file is significantly ahead of all other ways of modifying or hacking progress in terms of # of bans issued. Never ever edit save file on account that matters to you. For additional information regarding save editing ban-rate check this post (https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1458466) @BukkitBuilder.

Changelog

- v2.6 Updated to the game patch 3.6.0, added new killer/survivor to the complete profile
    - v2.2 Added Fiddler cert. support
    - Implemented FiddlerCore
    - Setup heavily simplified
    - Changed injection technique
    - Attempt to add intuitive interface
    - Minor bugs fixed

Previous version - https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1485199

Part 1: Downgrade to 3.0.0

0. Close Steam.

1. Go to Steam folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam), right click Steam.exe and choose Create shortcut.

2. Right click created shortcut, go to Properties and type "-console" in the target string after "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\Steam.exe". Final result:

Code:
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\Steam.exe" -console
    3. Start Steam with this shortcut. You will see "CONSOLE" next to your Steam profile name.

4. Follow this tutorial to bypass Steam downgrade protection. @xxironexx

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1489364

5. Open console and type "download_depot 381210 381211 9043651681125706667".

6. "Downloading depot 381211 (12415 MB) ... " should appear. We have started downloading DBD version 3.0.0.

7. Go to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\content\app_381210\depot_381 211". In this folder DBD 3.0.0 is being downloaded. There are no ways (I might be wrong here) to check download status. During download new files and folders will appear here. Mnemonic rule is that the very last folder to be downloaded is "EasyAntiCheat". If you see this folder, wait 2-3 minutes and download is complete.

8. Go to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dead by Daylight" and make backup of DBD files. Save them somewhere else so you will be able to quickly swap in the end.

9. Go to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\content\app_381210\depot_381 211" copy this whole directory and paste to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dead by Daylight". We have swapped files of latest DBD version with files of DBD version 3.0.0. Result:

Part 2: Save file modification

1. Download and unzip attached folder "Save Injector".

2. Install .NET Framework 4.8. This runtime is required.

3. Launch SI.exe. Install Certificate under Step 1. Once complete, press "Launch", wait for DBD to load and proceed to main menu. Soon the game will close itself.

4. Press "Download" under Step 3 in order to download save file. Save file will be saved in FullProfile subfolder.

5. You can edit Save File with notepad but much more convenient way would be to use Null's SaveGameEditor @Null. You can download latest version from this thread (https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1459213), already included it in the subfolder "Save Editor".

6. Launch "DbdSavegameEditor.exe", click "Load Profile", choose FullProfile.txt. Now you can add/change anything you want.

7. In order to inject save file, switch back to SI.exe and click "Inject FullProfile.txt".

8. For those of you who are lazy enough to edit save file on your own, added an option to inject complete save file. This save contains all items/addons/offerings, all perks on all characters, all characters lvl 50 p3. There are two version, with and without legacy. Choose corresponding version and click "Inject complete FullProfile"

9. There is an option to restore backup in case you managed to somehow break your savefile or want to restore original version. Press "Restore" and choose backup file. Backup is created each time you download FullProfile.

10. Once finished with save modifying, click "Uninstall" under Step 5, accept certificate removal. Restart PC, swap game files of DBD 3.0.0 (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dead by Daylight) with the files of latest DBD version (i hope you saved them before downgrading to 3.0.0). Launch DBD through Steam to ensure everything is fine.

Troubleshoot and Notes

Update is required. Follow this thread for the upcoming updates.

Program refuses to launch, some weird error appears, blue screen etc.

Disable Anti Virus, reinstall .NET Framework, set system language to English.

settings.cfg should be in the same folder as SI.exe.

There are many possible reasons why you have this error. Few ways to fix it, try every of them.

- Close DBD, click "Uninstall" under Step 5, accept certificate removal, restart SI.exe, install certificate under step 1, restart Steam, follow rest of the tutorial.

- Install and setup Fiddler. Follow Part 2 of this thread (https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1485197) if you don't know how. It's important to install "CertMaker for iOS and Android" addon for Fiddler. Close fiddler, launch SI.exe and press Shift+F12. Instead of creating new certificate application will use existing one, created by Fiddler. Follow the rest of the tutorial.

- Make sure you don't have active AV or FaceIt installed. Delete/disable them. Step by step guide how to remove Faceit: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1487122 (@FCSECT Richard)

- If nothing helps the only solution for you will be to reset Windows.

Virus Total

Editor
    https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...4bf6/detection

Injector
    https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...6efd/detection

Credits

Huge thanks to @Mars1c for the implementation of the technical component of this project, @Null for the save editor, @T-800, @xoreaxeax and @JustTheAndy for the help and useful advises, @BukkitBuilder for the design ideas we borrowed from his Injector, @PRIVIDENIE for the complete save file.
    I injected full profile without legacy how can i lower the ban rate?
    Whats the ban rate ?
    Anyone please help me
    Does reseting lower the ban?

fasfsafasfsdasfdsa

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I downloaded from console but only see DBD.exe and DBD folder? Not EAC. Does this mean the download isnt done?

NVM figured it out. I forgot to save the current patch unfortunately. Anyone got a link to download current patch?
    Last edited by ClTlZEN; 03-24-2020 at 04:26 AM. Reason: figure out my issue

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by hairjjojo View Post
    i dont know what to do. I tried like 10 times but still stuck in the part that says steam offline.
    Also when i press install there isnt even a warning about the installation of the certificate.
    I can help you. Hmu on *******: DitIsMax#1681

Thanks

can't download

i can't download DBD V3.0.0

] download_depot 381210 381211 9043651681125706667
    Depot download failed : Manifest not available

Can anyone Help me ?

(i can fix it !)
    Last edited by hrk1123; 03-24-2020 at 07:45 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by hrk1123 View Post
    i can't download DBD V3.0.0

] download_depot 381210 381211 9043651681125706667
    Depot download failed : Manifest not available

Can anyone Help me ?

(i can fix it !)
    here you have the fix https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1489364

Thanks
    Is it working on this 3.6.2 update or does it have to wait to update the post?

Thanks

3.6.2 Patch is required.

3.6.2 Patch is required.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    While waiting the update 😊

It�s possible to load the profile (without legacy) and then modify it with the save editor?justo to lower to item amount

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Is the system language required to be English for the game to launch? Did everything right and when I click "Launch" on the Injector it does nothing, when I try to open the game via Steam, EAC doesn't let me do it and says "DeadByDaylight-Win64-Shipping" is invalid.

Thanks

Update please ? :D

Please update , i promised to my friend i will give him some items

Thanks

Fix for Certificates

found a fix if SI.exe doesn't install a certificate and skips to Launch the game

follow Method 1 of this post, after finished, launch SI.exe and install, then uninstall and spam Yes on all of the current existing certificates you installed previously on accident, close, and start fresh

https://windowsrepor*****m/install-wi...-certificates/
    Last edited by zackaryydane; 03-25-2020 at 02:51 PM. Reason: forgot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by RobyCa View Post
    Please update , i promised to my friend i will give him some items
    Give him time, the update came out yesterday evening

Page 30 of 79 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast