Thread: FOREX SIGNALS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

FOREX SIGNALS

Just putting out a little idea to see who's interested.

Hello all,
    I'm a Forex trader of about 3 years now and know my way around the industry. I mainly work a low risk scalping strategy, with a short term 2% per trade return. I'm posting this today to see if anyone would be interested in a signal service. It would be a free of charge service if you sign up with my affiliate link (100$ bonus for yourself and 100$ for me) and then 30% of your profits get paid to me weekly. If you decide to join my signal group you will need to know a few things coming into it, if you don't know anything that's fine but please let me know so I can explain its really not that hard but if you do not follow proper risk management even with a profitable strategy you will still lose all your money.

I do it this way because I'm big on trust and despise the scammers in the Forex community. By doing these signals for free I am putting the trust in you to pay me once you see returns. I ONLY ask for compensation for profit overall and can be paid in any form with a discount for BTC.

I'm also at a point in my life where I'm looking for someone to mentor, this will be a 1 on 1 class with calls, homework and practical assignments with a funded account. I'm not sure on the details on this but can work that out with anyone interested. Ill only be taking 2-3 students on at a time. Course can go for up to 3 months depending on your skill and ability already.

If anyone has any questions at all regarding the signals or becoming a student feel free to let me know ill answer as soon as I can.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Link your account to a myfxbook and show your consistency over the 3 years. My suggestion to everyone is to never use any services from anyone who cannot provide a long track record of their performance.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    would definitely be interested

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    You mean for with binary options too? If yes, what plataform?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I can absolutely link my account to myfxbook, will do when making the full post.

In terms of the platform I use Metatrader4

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    FYI services offering advice/tips/predictions etc aren't allowed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
    FYI services offering advice/tips/predictions etc aren't allowed.
    That really doesn't make too much sense.... Especially as I'm managing their accounts not really offering tips or predictions. Is that not what refunding services do "manage peoples accounts to produce a positive outcome". I'm doing the exact same thing. Except making the patron do the "refund/trade" while I supply the information/skill required to produce a positive result.

Thanks

how to get in contact with you ?

Quote Originally Posted by HyporX View Post
    That really doesn't make too much sense.... Especially as I'm managing their accounts not really offering tips or predictions. Is that not what refunding services do "manage peoples accounts to produce a positive outcome". I'm doing the exact same thing. Except making the patron do the "refund/trade" while I supply the information/skill required to produce a positive result.
    hello im interested ive been watching allot of youtube videos but i still need like a mentor so i wouldnt say im a beginner i have no knowledge at alll about this but it might be good to get some help how to get in contact with you?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jowii View Post
    hello im interested ive been watching allot of youtube videos but i still need like a mentor so i wouldnt say im a beginner i have no knowledge at alll about this but it might be good to get some help how to get in contact with you?
    Feel free to add me on IM or dm me for other contact details.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by HyporX View Post
    Okay so will you refund the users if their money is lost? You are not allowed to offer services involving advice/tips/predictions be it stocks/sports or whatnot.

You posting your views/tips free of charge on the forum is upto you, but asking users for payment to receive the same is not allowed and you will be banned for it, so know that beforehand.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Refund services don't pay for refunds that don't work. Its exactly the same. All I'm offering is free signals and i only ask for money once the customer has made money. If for some reason I have a bad month and end up down the next months make up for it.. This is my job Its not gambling its educated predictions with proper risk management. I understand that if I don't word it correctly I could get banned, however it just makes no sense to me. The rules are stupid and should be changed. I don't see what the difference is between this or a refund service.

Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
    will you refund the users if their money is lost?
    Do refund serviced refund the amount for the order if they screwed up..?

And if I worded it as "free signals" but then say donations are appreciated if you enjoy the profits I make you? Essentially its the same thing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Count me in! Did some forex trading a year ago and was break even. Once had a 200pip week and the next week I had 1 trade of -250 pips. That's one of the reasons I stopped. Been thinking of forex more and more lately. Added you on IM
    Last edited by Time; 04-27-2020 at 12:50 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I'm interested too, I'm new to this world but I'm a fast learner, I'll be glad to join you in this adventure.

Thanks
    That's nice of you to offer this service. However, you should add the link to your myfxbook with your MT4 ID and investor password.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Where is the Signal mate?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast