Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Request to open a Service -Course

Good afternoon staff and admin,

In these days I have tried to open my own trhead in which I propose a course on the correct use of crypto focused on privacy and security very interesting topic in my opinion for this forum and that could help many people in the community, I have already talked about argument with Time that I thank infinitely, both for the inconvenience and for his courtesy, I understand that in your opinion it may seem difficult to monitor this activity but I still propose to be able to discuss it together I am open to any possibility to help you, I could record everything , lower the price if it can be useful, offer all of you staff a vouch copy to understand the passion that I would put into it and my skills, I have been a user for many years and I have also donated because I strongly believe in the community. I would like to specify that it would not be coaching but a full-fledged course ( or a guide , the forum is full of that) with material created based on the person and his skills. I would like to thank you for your attention, for me it would be a very important opportunity also since the virus has recently hit us and has mainly affected our finances, even if my goal is to get passionate about the matter and provide useful material for the next one, thanks attention.Justo going on the forum in cryptocurrency help to understand how many people i will can help.

Cordial regards , @Time @T-800 , @HALOS117 @RespectNF @arunforce @niggo
    Last edited by Fazz_cris; 05-04-2020 at 01:01 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Coaching services will not be allowed, alternatively you can make a guide with compilations of what you will teach and sell it as an e-book after it has been approved in the marketplace.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I understand but do not try to understand my point of view and above all in the rules I have not found anything about this topic, I was hoping for a more interesting answer that could help me, sometimes it is easier to ask and receive help than to try to give it . You know very well that creating an ebook will never be as interesting as such an important course, so it doesn't change your life for me maybe it would have done ... Thanks anyway, I hope my donation has been used to improve the system for the community , Good day

@Time @T-800 , @HALOS117 @RespectNF @arunforce @niggo , Cordial regards .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Fazz_cris View Post
    I understand but do not try to understand my point of view and above all in the rules I have not found anything about this topic, I was hoping for a more interesting answer that could help me, sometimes it is easier to ask and receive help than to try to give it . You know very well that creating an ebook will never be as interesting as such an important course, so it doesn't change your life for me maybe it would have done ... Thanks anyway, I hope my donation has been used to improve the system for the community , Good day

@Time @T-800 , @HALOS117 @RespectNF @arunforce @niggo , Cordial regards .
    Courses/ Coaching Services not allowed. I am sorry. You can try and build an Ebook and get that approved if you feel the info is valuable .
    @RespectNF @T-800 Please close.