Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

It is clear by what you have said have not done your research.

Do Russia, China or India have statues of hate?
    Imagine if germany had statues of hitler and the nazis at public parks.. lmfao

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jov For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Dave84311 (06-21-2020),DJEZ0103 (06-24-2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sbuj View Post

Imagine if germany had statues of hitler and the nazis at public parks.. lmfao
    Imagine still having Auschwitz standing today

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by I'm a beta View Post
    Imagine still having Auschwitz standing today
    Auschwitz is still standing, it was remade into a museum. Certain places are too historically significant to get rid of, theres a diff between an infamous concentration camp and a statue of a redneck confederate old guy who owned slaves

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Auschwitz is still standing, it was remade into a museum. Certain places are too historically significant to get rid of, theres a diff between an infamous concentration camp and a statue of a redneck confederate old guy who owned slaves
    I remember like back in senior year of high school I was taking Facing History (class that talks about all of the horrors of history that is rarely talked about in depth in regular history class like Armenian genocide, comfort women during war, rape of nanking, Leopold Rubber and the Congo, etc.) and during the end of the year there was an opportunity to go to Europe. Only 30-40 students were allowed to go and you had to fill out a crazy long application with an essay and what not, I didn't fill it out. You also had to pay like 2.3k. Anyways, one of my friends went and he said one of the places they went to was Auschwitz and he said it was just eerie or harrowing to be there, like a great sense of dread. We also had another field trip in like March of that year to Washington DC where we were able to visit the Holocaust Museum. That field trip I did go on (think it was 300-400 dollars) and it was honestly quite eye opening to see and stand in a train car that the Nazis stuffed people in, or a life size replica of the "Arbeit Macht Frei" gate that was the gate to I forget which concentration camp. Reading about things in books/online is so different from seeing it in person. Now I honestly wish I had an opportunity to visit Auschwitz (though I'm also afraid of being in foreign countries not knowing the language lmao).
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bernard For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Jov (06-21-2020)

Threadstarter
    Hi, I'm prettier than you
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Trusted
    Cocksucker
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post

First off: I like the way you quote things and break down sentences so imma copy that format.

I remember bringing this up with my dad and his argument was along the lines of: 1) America is no better, we jail a fuck ton of people too 2) These detention camps are for people suspected of terrorism (haha right) like Guantanamo Bay is in the US 3) America likes to point this out because it's good American propaganda (unite on an issue against a common enemy) 4) America doesn't actually care about human rights unless it benefits them.
    Basically Americans don't actually care they're just acting like they do. Kinda like virtue signaling in a way.
    FYI, my father left China when he was like 17 or 18. Believes that the Chinese has bought into Chinese propaganda just as Americans have bought into American propaganda.

Jim Crow was eradicated, but sadly it has had everlasting effects. African Americans who lived under segregation are still alive to this very day. It's argued that this...disenfranchisement? (hope that's the right word here) is a major contributing factor to the current situation. Less generational wealth among African Americans leads to higher rates of poverty (I'm assuming) which leads to things like higher crime rates, less education, lower salaries, less opportunity overall, etc. etc. Thus, systematic racism. It's not a disparate treatment thing, it's a disparate impact thing so to say. Oh and then there's the point that African Americans and White Americans use marijuana at the same rates yet African Americans are jailed more often for it.

Didn't the French tear down statues during the French Revolution? Didn't the Germans take down anything that even slightly references Hitler or the Nazis? Didn't we topple the statue of Saddam Hussein after we ousted him from power? I'd argue that the tearing down of these statues is historic if not MORE historic than erecting them in the first place. Makes you think of all the chain of events that have led up to the people wanting to tear down the statues. As for like future generations who won't see the statue? I guarantee you they're learning history from the internet, not statues. I do think it would be nice to have a plaque where the statue use to be tho. Like a "A statue of Robert E. Lee, an American Confederate general, was erected in 1924 (Civil War ended in 1865 btw) but after a series of protests, in 2020, the city decided to tear down the statue believing that it was a symbol of hatred." I have no issue with tearing down Confederate monuments.

YOU may not be mixing the viewpoints on Marxism with racism, but I definitely think the video you linked is. Afaik, when people donate to BLM, the money doesn't go straight into the pockets of the founders. If the video was simply a call out that a co-founder was a Marxist, then fine, argue about Marxism. But the video specifically tied it to donations going to BLM, an organization centered around race issues, which is where I'm like okay it's now also about race then.
    I remember bringing this up with my dad and his argument was along the lines of: 1) America is no better, we jail a fuck ton of people too 2) These detention camps are for people suspected of terrorism (haha right) like Guantanamo Bay is in the US 3) America likes to point this out because it's good American propaganda (unite on an issue against a common enemy) 4) America doesn't actually care about human rights unless it benefits them.
    Basically Americans don't actually care they're just acting like they do. Kinda like virtue signaling in a way.
    FYI, my father left China when he was like 17 or 18. Believes that the Chinese has bought into Chinese propaganda just as Americans have bought into American propaganda.
    I don't disagree with some of the points, but America jailing a bunch of people for no reason is not something I agree with. What I don't like about American prison systems is that they create a cycle of reoffending with how prisoners are treated.

Basically. You see a lot of white people doing this with BLM.

Jim Crow was eradicated, but sadly it has had everlasting effects. African Americans who lived under segregation are still alive to this very day. It's argued that this...disenfranchisement? (hope that's the right word here) is a major contributing factor to the current situation. Less generational wealth among African Americans leads to higher rates of poverty (I'm assuming) which leads to things like higher crime rates, less education, lower salaries, less opportunity overall, etc. etc. Thus, systematic racism. It's not a disparate treatment thing, it's a disparate impact thing so to say. Oh and then there's the point that African Americans and White Americans use marijuana at the same rates yet African Americans are jailed more often for it.
    Yes, Jim crow has had long-lasting effects that still affect minority communities to this day. I don't have a problem with acknowledging that, but if someone were to say that systemic racism exists today is disingenuous. Right now, the black community's voice is hobbled up by people who aren't very intelligent and don't have real solutions. There are black people out there who don't vote democrats and don't necessarily agree with BLM for various reasons (Politics creates a massive two-sided divide even if there's some common-ground (Us vs them)) who aren't heard.

I know this dude from Detroit who I do jiu-jitsu with that was a teacher there. From what he told me, there's a massive cultural problem that exists which people fail to recognize because it doesn't fit the narrative. No one wants to talk about why black kids aren't graduating high school and why they turn to street life and end up dead or in prison. Kids pick on kids that do well in school because education is a trap put in place by the "white devils". Abuse at home turns these kids violent, it's a trajectory that sets them up to be fucked for life. You can very much say this is an effect of Jim Crow but no one can break out of this other than black people themselves. Not taking self-responsibility in life is like story of Jonah and the whale. When Jonah defies god's will, he eventually ends up in the bottom of the ocean because he ran away from his responsibility. Who the fuck is supposed to teach these kids this? Fathers? 77% of black babies are born to unmarried mothers and the fathers get up and leave, because they don't understand what self-responsibility is. Celebrities/politicians/activists are all a sham, but hey, what the fuck do I know. It's always someone else's fault I guess.

Didn't the French tear down statues during the French Revolution? Didn't the Germans take down anything that even slightly references Hitler or the Nazis? Didn't we topple the statue of Saddam Hussein after we ousted him from power? I'd argue that the tearing down of these statues is historic if not MORE historic than erecting them in the first place. Makes you think of all the chain of events that have led up to the people wanting to tear down the statues. As for like future generations who won't see the statue? I guarantee you they're learning history from the internet, not statues. I do think it would be nice to have a plaque where the statue use to be tho. Like a "A statue of Robert E. Lee, an American Confederate general, was erected in 1924 (Civil War ended in 1865 btw) but after a series of protests, in 2020, the city decided to tear down the statue believing that it was a symbol of hatred." I have no issue with tearing down Confederate monuments.
    I don't think tearing down a Christoper Columbus statue would fit right in with Hitler. If it comes down to statues of absolute tyrants like Hitler who represented a dangerous ideology, I don't think anyone other than the KKK and Nazis would not want them taken down.

- - - Updated - - -

It is clear by what you have said have not done your research.

Do Russia, China or India have statues of hate?
    I have no idea about Russia/China but India do have statues of hate.

Indira Gandhi, ex-PM of India who massacred minorities in India with the help of the british government, in which later she was assassinated for. Has her statues up in India.

Gandhi's statues, a known racist and child molester.

Try going to india and tearing their statues down and see what ensues. You'd probably get publicly lynched.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redlining
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortgage_discrimination
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_steering
    https://www.wealthsimple.com/en-us/m...rrowing-gap-us

Wealth is a generational thing, when someone gets fucked over early on, the disparity grows as years pass. Couple that with modern hidden systemic racism, and the disparity widens. Outside of circumstantial events, most people aren't able to escape the poverty barrier because they had bigger problems than figuring out how to get an A on the upcoming math exam.

Think of it like compound interest:
    - A white family moved to America in the 1930s and had 10k stuck in the bank for 90 years @ 3.875 =
    Wealth: $325,208.44

- A black family living in America was able to open up a bank account after legal discrimination ended in the 1950s and had 10k stuck in the bank for 60 years @ 3.575 (predatory interest) =
    Wealth: $85,148.46

If you don't think that's fucked up, there's something wrong with you.
    If generational wealth was the only factor that was holding black people back, I would agree with you.

Though there's an elephant in the room which is ignored.

Culture and welfare-state amongst other things.

There are many immigrants that immigrate to Canada and the USA and do very well for themselves. That delves into cultural issues at the end of the day. Yeah, it sucks that racism existed and its effects bled into society today to some extent, but there's nothing stopping anyone from working hard and getting out of the bottom.

A lot of universities have affirmative action which gives black students opportunities over students of other races even if their marks are lower. Also the cultural issues I mentioned of how education is viewed in the african-american community above when I quoted Bernard is another example. Nigerians immigrate here and work their asses off and are successful. Is it their skin colour or culture? Not shitting totally on black-culture here, every culture has pros and cons.

How do you accumulate generational wealth when 77% of black kids are born out of wedlock and the fathers are absent? Mom has to live off foodstamps while dad is out bangin' ending up in prison or dead.

Not everyone realizes the effect of not having a father in their lives. It's a fucking tragedy so many black fathers get up and leave their kids behind. It makes or breaks a kid.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by Gaydow; 06-21-2020 at 07:56 PM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaydow For This Useful Post:

Noxey (06-22-2020),[MPGH]Time (06-22-2020)

Thanks
    Okay I will talk about what @Shadow just said.

"I don't disagree with some of the points, but America jailing a bunch of people for no reason is not something I agree with. What I don't like about American prison systems is that they create a cycle of re-offending with how prisoners are treated."

The American prison system is a for profit system, everything about it is fundamentally wrong and unethical especially the working conditions and salaries of said prisoners. However, the prison system does not create the cycle of re-offense, if anything its a multilayered problem. Cartels and gangs have their best interest in recruiting, facilitating and training first time criminals, after all it is money to them. Gangs control prisons just as much as they control the streets outside, sometimes it is almost inevitable to get yourself in some shit with some bad hombres. My uncle says prison is a school for crime, and I can guarantee you the teachers are not government employees, its multinational gangs or cartels who engage in speculation and popularization of criminal activity within the walls. Prisoners are treated poorly because it is more cost effective to treat them worse, cut down on commissary, cut down on medical costs, cut down on all sorts of shit. My uncle is still in prison in Oregon, he has been between multiple facilities for the last 30 something years I have had him complain to me about some thoroughly abhorrent shit, especially the Covid shit. My uncle had covid 19 while in prison, multiple wings of his prison had outbreaks and basically they didn't have anything set up to take care of them, so the ones that died had to die. Much like how the hospitals get paid per death, some people are just more profitable to let die instead of waste money on. Not just that but in prison people with diseases in most cases used to be put in segregation for extended periods of time, the one prisoner who made a whistle-blower video on covid has been in solitary for over 3 months now. However, there is no such thing as a "no reason" jailing, there is always a reason, if the reason is not there then you can legally appeal, it is a innocent until proven guilty country and so usually in most cases you stay in jail if you actually did the illegal act. It is very very rare that some people in prison are truly innocent. However when it comes to the topic of unfair punishment for misdemeanors and petty criminal activity then I have to agree with you that some of it is mindless and for no just reason. Especially including the fact that people of color are dis proportionally arrested, booked, and treated poorly, there is a study done in which a case group of a hundred or so would view two pictures of "criminals" (not actual criminals) and a made up charge next to the picture. One picture would have a stereotypical white guy, then a mean looking white guy, then a black guy, a mean looking black guy, a innocent looking white girl and a Mexican girl. They where then instructed to create a sentencing for each criminal based upon their charge. It was found that people of color got disproportionately higher sentences for lesser crimes, they where chosen as the criminal more often than not, when the little innocent blonde white girl was brought up for example, despite her charge being manslaughter of a child and child neglect, they literally said "she's just having the worst day of her life poor girl, she looks like a great girl she just had an accident, she must be so devastated" while when the other group was shown the exact same charge but for a Mexican girl with worn out features they instantly gave her a maximum sentence, and their rationale change from accident to "shes pure evil, look at her face she looks evil" (Even though all pictures where of innocent actors). You might be like yeah okay covert racism and bias exists so what? You have to realize to go to prison and jail and to hear your case you are given to a jury. The jury might have a preexisting bias in ruling of these cases, as well as the officers and law officials involved. A majority of cases even though they had a preponderance of evidence (which is required to prosecute someone) might have been tampered by racial bias. You could argue that there is "no reason" but the reason(s) are pretty clear, racial inequality, poor quality of life, and racial bias in judgement coupled with a judicial system dead set on gathering evidence obtrusively and getting the conviction (as they get paid to do so).

"Basically. You see a lot of white people doing this with BLM."

There will always be a slice of the population who do nothing but virtue signal. However it would be ignorant to say @bernard that Americans don't actually care, they do, just some don't.

"Yes, Jim crow has had long-lasting effects that still affect minority communities to this day. I don't have a problem with acknowledging that, but if someone were to say that systemic racism exists today is disingenuous. Right now, the black community's voice is hobbled up by people who aren't very intelligent and don't have real solutions. There are black people out there who don't vote democrats and don't necessarily agree with BLM for various reasons (Politics creates a massive two-sided divide even if there's some common-ground (Us vs them)) who aren't heard." ET AL. Including the 77% quote

Okay, let's talk about this. It would be disingenuous to say there is no systemic racism, there is actual evidence that there was and still is a systemic racism problem, It might not be a civil rights issue (fully), but it really exists still. It would be Ignorant to claim otherwise, since the definition of systemic racism is actually tied exclusively with the historical and cultural basis of America both past and PRESENT. The person who coined the term, Joe Feagin said that ever since America was founded legally (when they made the Constitution) there was legal recognition of a racialized system, founded upon racialized slavery as the U.S Constitution classified blacks as property to whites. Shadow you must be aware you talk from your own shroud of ignorance, and I don't mean it in a rude way, I mean that you are a international perspective, you are of a different culture both inherently and geographically, you are not black, or american, you solely speak of the information you gathered through your lens and bias, you chose not to listen to other opinions because you regard them as wrong despite some of those you hold having not much ground. Personally, I don't want to type out an extensive history on white on black injustice. I will simply touch on the topics you have shown in TLDR fashion, and hope you inform yourself better, I had provided a great PDF on a past thread.

> How come certain blacks are not intelligent or get enough education? - Answer= Because their great grandparents where forced to be illiterate, their grandparents where segregated in terrible schools, and their parents had so much debt school was not an option. Ur retarded if u think some black people are purposefully uneducated, this is a huge TLDR version. Main point= You are wrong

>There are black that don't vote democrat: No shit lol, democrats where the racist party at some point too my guy, republicans then shifted towards protecting that shit while democrats became progressive, Muh freedums. This is not really an answer just a duh, people vote for different parties.

>black kids turn to street crime - Answer= AGAIN, reference number 1, and also reference what arun posted which you ineffectively "debunked", generational wealth disparity is very very real, just accept it you don't know what you think you know, you dont just correct hundreds of years of whites taking and thriving in less than 60 yrs.. think about it, like really put aside all the breitbart u been reading, and think about it, if the past 5+ generations where property and had nothing, no money, no house, no education, goddamn grandma couldnt drink out of a water fountain because its for whites only, blacks where used to make money out of not to make money or be educated, you seriously think they are gonna be the fucking richest and smartest out the bat?????? Most white Americans in time are born in a suburb, go to a good school, dont have to worry about starving or debts, don't have to worry that cops could kill them or that their race is frowned upon, they are naturally more confident in themselves and the system works for them.. Black kids aren't told cops are scary for NO REASON!!!! You have no say on that shit, neither do I, but when you make uneducated claims like you have it comes out racist af shadow. There is A LOT more to be said on this topic (like unjust policing, unfair disciplinary punishments, lack of job opportunities, lack of stable income in household, lack of head of household, organized crime, etc.. but this has already become a large tldr so next point

>Black people have to break out themselves - Answer: When everything you had was taken from you by another race, and they became the ruling class, they make the decisions both culturally and judiciously, black people cant break out of a something made by white people, whites put them in this situation bro its that simple, all races must get together and help businesses of color, etc. This isn't some blacks for themselves shit this is how could we lessen the impact of what the previous generations did and help the black community thrive like we have for years on their backs.

> 77% of fathers absent - Answer: In 2018 the number was 65%, compared to the 9% of Whites. Latinos where around 44%, natives where even higher.. How come the races that where historically oppressed have the highest rates of parental absence?? hmmmmmm.... let me do some thinking.... oh right because of everything already highlighted, black men dont have the money to raise children most times, and it gets culturally imprinted by all the whites and shit saying blacks have no dads, making the problem even worse, if black men had the resources to take care of children like whites do they would. Period. also a massive TLDR, this one goes into multiple directions including military,housing inequality,food inequality, job disenfranchisement, government disenfranchisement, cultural dimming and expectations, machismo, multiple other things account for this this inst just a race issue.

> I don't think tearing down a Christoper Columbus statue would fit right in with Hitler. -- Answer: Columbus genocided a race of indigenous people, was outright racist and a terrible person. Sounds like a German mustache wearing guy I know. You could argue Columbus was a dangerous ideologist, imperialism, expansion, dominance over religion and culture.. cmon shadow!!

> The last paragraph including immigration, nigerians, universities etc -- Answer: First, to be an immigrant into the U.S especially from an african country your work ethic has to be really good, you have to do much much more than the average american has to do just to even be qualified to apply for a application to a visa bro... Immigrants are harder working because they come from ABSOLUTE poverty states, most of them are already EDUCATED, and most of them come from countries whos racial tension and racial subversion isnt merely as close or effective as america's. Canada is completely different and shouldnt be used as a example. Black students need that opportunity dog, most times they are the first in their generational line to go to college. Whites had that opportunity for alot longer, to the point in which major universities where WHITE ONLY! Black people deserve those grants and chances to be great, argueably more than joey who was born in a wealthy household went to private school and had every opportunity given to him by his parents including after school, tuition etc.. just think about it. It does make or break a kid, but if you dont adress the problems making or breaking their parents u cant go anywhere..

TLDR for the whole thing, I understand that is your opinion and your way of seeing things, but I gotta say dog I am personally dissapointed in seeing this come from you as it is misguided.

Threadstarter
    Hi, I'm prettier than you
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Trusted
    Cocksucker
    Thanks
    Okay I will talk about what @Shadow just said.

"I don't disagree with some of the points, but America jailing a bunch of people for no reason is not something I agree with. What I don't like about American prison systems is that they create a cycle of re-offending with how prisoners are treated."

The American prison system is a for profit system, everything about it is fundamentally wrong and unethical especially the working conditions and salaries of said prisoners. However, the prison system does not create the cycle of re-offense, if anything its a multilayered problem. Cartels and gangs have their best interest in recruiting, facilitating and training first time criminals, after all it is money to them. Gangs control prisons just as much as they control the streets outside, sometimes it is almost inevitable to get yourself in some shit with some bad hombres. My uncle says prison is a school for crime, and I can guarantee you the teachers are not government employees, its multinational gangs or cartels who engage in speculation and popularization of criminal activity within the walls. Prisoners are treated poorly because it is more cost effective to treat them worse, cut down on commissary, cut down on medical costs, cut down on all sorts of shit. My uncle is still in prison in Oregon, he has been between multiple facilities for the last 30 something years I have had him complain to me about some thoroughly abhorrent shit, especially the Covid shit. My uncle had covid 19 while in prison, multiple wings of his prison had outbreaks and basically they didn't have anything set up to take care of them, so the ones that died had to die. Much like how the hospitals get paid per death, some people are just more profitable to let die instead of waste money on. Not just that but in prison people with diseases in most cases used to be put in segregation for extended periods of time, the one prisoner who made a whistle-blower video on covid has been in solitary for over 3 months now. However, there is no such thing as a "no reason" jailing, there is always a reason, if the reason is not there then you can legally appeal, it is a innocent until proven guilty country and so usually in most cases you stay in jail if you actually did the illegal act. It is very very rare that some people in prison are truly innocent. However when it comes to the topic of unfair punishment for misdemeanors and petty criminal activity then I have to agree with you that some of it is mindless and for no just reason. Especially including the fact that people of color are dis proportionally arrested, booked, and treated poorly, there is a study done in which a case group of a hundred or so would view two pictures of "criminals" (not actual criminals) and a made up charge next to the picture. One picture would have a stereotypical white guy, then a mean looking white guy, then a black guy, a mean looking black guy, a innocent looking white girl and a Mexican girl. They where then instructed to create a sentencing for each criminal based upon their charge. It was found that people of color got disproportionately higher sentences for lesser crimes, they where chosen as the criminal more often than not, when the little innocent blonde white girl was brought up for example, despite her charge being manslaughter of a child and child neglect, they literally said "she's just having the worst day of her life poor girl, she looks like a great girl she just had an accident, she must be so devastated" while when the other group was shown the exact same charge but for a Mexican girl with worn out features they instantly gave her a maximum sentence, and their rationale change from accident to "shes pure evil, look at her face she looks evil" (Even though all pictures where of innocent actors). You might be like yeah okay covert racism and bias exists so what? You have to realize to go to prison and jail and to hear your case you are given to a jury. The jury might have a preexisting bias in ruling of these cases, as well as the officers and law officials involved. A majority of cases even though they had a preponderance of evidence (which is required to prosecute someone) might have been tampered by racial bias. You could argue that there is "no reason" but the reason(s) are pretty clear, racial inequality, poor quality of life, and racial bias in judgement coupled with a judicial system dead set on gathering evidence obtrusively and getting the conviction (as they get paid to do so).

"Basically. You see a lot of white people doing this with BLM."

There will always be a slice of the population who do nothing but virtue signal. However it would be ignorant to say @bernard that Americans don't actually care, they do, just some don't.

"Yes, Jim crow has had long-lasting effects that still affect minority communities to this day. I don't have a problem with acknowledging that, but if someone were to say that systemic racism exists today is disingenuous. Right now, the black community's voice is hobbled up by people who aren't very intelligent and don't have real solutions. There are black people out there who don't vote democrats and don't necessarily agree with BLM for various reasons (Politics creates a massive two-sided divide even if there's some common-ground (Us vs them)) who aren't heard." ET AL. Including the 77% quote

Okay, let's talk about this. It would be disingenuous to say there is no systemic racism, there is actual evidence that there was and still is a systemic racism problem, It might not be a civil rights issue (fully), but it really exists still. It would be Ignorant to claim otherwise, since the definition of systemic racism is actually tied exclusively with the historical and cultural basis of America both past and PRESENT. The person who coined the term, Joe Feagin said that ever since America was founded legally (when they made the Constitution) there was legal recognition of a racialized system, founded upon racialized slavery as the U.S Constitution classified blacks as property to whites. Shadow you must be aware you talk from your own shroud of ignorance, and I don't mean it in a rude way, I mean that you are a international perspective, you are of a different culture both inherently and geographically, you are not black, or american, you solely speak of the information you gathered through your lens and bias, you chose not to listen to other opinions because you regard them as wrong despite some of those you hold having not much ground. Personally, I don't want to type out an extensive history on white on black injustice. I will simply touch on the topics you have shown in TLDR fashion, and hope you inform yourself better, I had provided a great PDF on a past thread.

> How come certain blacks are not intelligent or get enough education? - Answer= Because their great grandparents where forced to be illiterate, their grandparents where segregated in terrible schools, and their parents had so much debt school was not an option. Ur retarded if u think some black people are purposefully uneducated, this is a huge TLDR version. Main point= You are wrong

>There are black that don't vote democrat: No shit lol, democrats where the racist party at some point too my guy, republicans then shifted towards protecting that shit while democrats became progressive, Muh freedums. This is not really an answer just a duh, people vote for different parties.

>black kids turn to street crime - Answer= AGAIN, reference number 1, and also reference what arun posted which you ineffectively "debunked", generational wealth disparity is very very real, just accept it you don't know what you think you know, you dont just correct hundreds of years of whites taking and thriving in less than 60 yrs.. think about it, like really put aside all the breitbart u been reading, and think about it, if the past 5+ generations where property and had nothing, no money, no house, no education, goddamn grandma couldnt drink out of a water fountain because its for whites only, blacks where used to make money out of not to make money or be educated, you seriously think they are gonna be the fucking richest and smartest out the bat?????? Most white Americans in time are born in a suburb, go to a good school, dont have to worry about starving or debts, don't have to worry that cops could kill them or that their race is frowned upon, they are naturally more confident in themselves and the system works for them.. Black kids aren't told cops are scary for NO REASON!!!! You have no say on that shit, neither do I, but when you make uneducated claims like you have it comes out racist af shadow. There is A LOT more to be said on this topic (like unjust policing, unfair disciplinary punishments, lack of job opportunities, lack of stable income in household, lack of head of household, organized crime, etc.. but this has already become a large tldr so next point

>Black people have to break out themselves - Answer: When everything you had was taken from you by another race, and they became the ruling class, they make the decisions both culturally and judiciously, black people cant break out of a something made by white people, whites put them in this situation bro its that simple, all races must get together and help businesses of color, etc. This isn't some blacks for themselves shit this is how could we lessen the impact of what the previous generations did and help the black community thrive like we have for years on their backs.

> 77% of fathers absent - Answer: In 2018 the number was 65%, compared to the 9% of Whites. Latinos where around 44%, natives where even higher.. How come the races that where historically oppressed have the highest rates of parental absence?? hmmmmmm.... let me do some thinking.... oh right because of everything already highlighted, black men dont have the money to raise children most times, and it gets culturally imprinted by all the whites and shit saying blacks have no dads, making the problem even worse, if black men had the resources to take care of children like whites do they would. Period. also a massive TLDR, this one goes into multiple directions including military,housing inequality,food inequality, job disenfranchisement, government disenfranchisement, cultural dimming and expectations, machismo, multiple other things account for this this inst just a race issue.

> I don't think tearing down a Christoper Columbus statue would fit right in with Hitler. -- Answer: Columbus genocided a race of indigenous people, was outright racist and a terrible person. Sounds like a German mustache wearing guy I know. You could argue Columbus was a dangerous ideologist, imperialism, expansion, dominance over religion and culture.. cmon shadow!!

> The last paragraph including immigration, nigerians, universities etc -- Answer: First, to be an immigrant into the U.S especially from an african country your work ethic has to be really good, you have to do much much more than the average american has to do just to even be qualified to apply for a application to a visa bro... Immigrants are harder working because they come from ABSOLUTE poverty states, most of them are already EDUCATED, and most of them come from countries whos racial tension and racial subversion isnt merely as close or effective as america's. Canada is completely different and shouldnt be used as a example. Black students need that opportunity dog, most times they are the first in their generational line to go to college. Whites had that opportunity for alot longer, to the point in which major universities where WHITE ONLY! Black people deserve those grants and chances to be great, argueably more than joey who was born in a wealthy household went to private school and had every opportunity given to him by his parents including after school, tuition etc.. just think about it. It does make or break a kid, but if you dont adress the problems making or breaking their parents u cant go anywhere..

TLDR for the whole thing, I understand that is your opinion and your way of seeing things, but I gotta say dog I am personally dissapointed in seeing this come from you as it is misguided.
    It's not really misguided bro. I've had actual conversations with people and have had differing opinions over time. The reality of the situation is what it is, you and others may not agree with me because you may have an emotional stance on the issue, but the points I made are not me pulling shit out of my ass. Black people are not our pocket puppies to defend, there are many issues within the black community itself that need to be fixed. Not everything is someone else's fault, it's the victim mentality that takes people down.

You've made points to my counter-arguments without addressing how the welfare-state/absent fathers amongst other issues I mentioned tie in together. Things like the welfare state have had massive impacts on the disassembly of families within the black communities. You can't gain generational wealth without families. Inferencing that black people's problems are primarily out of their hands is disingenuous. In fact, a lot of communities have issues but only black people's shit is out in the open for some reason because once again, people are treating them like pocket puppies.

In reference to Christoper Columbus being a shit person 500 odd years ago or so.. Who decides what parts of history should be kept? Should we get rid of inventions of racists as well when they lived 500 years ago but their inventions are great today?

You shouldn't be disappointed in someone for having a differing opinion than you. To assume so would mean that what you think is 100% factual.
    Last edited by Gaydow; 06-22-2020 at 02:56 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaydow For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Time (06-23-2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    It's not really misguided bro. I've had actual conversations with people and have had differing opinions over time. The reality of the situation is what it is, you and others may not agree with me because you may have an emotional stance on the issue, but the points I made are not me pulling shit out of my ass. Black people are not our pocket puppies to defend, there are many issues within the black community itself that need to be fixed. Not everything is someone else's fault, it's the victim mentality that takes people down.

You've made points to my counter-arguments without addressing how the welfare-state/absent fathers amongst other issues I mentioned tie in together. Things like the welfare state have had massive impacts on the disassembly of families within the black communities. You can't gain generational wealth without families. Inferencing that black people's problems are primarily out of their hands is disingenuous. In fact, a lot of communities have issues but only black people's shit is out in the open for some reason because once again, people are treating them like pocket puppies.

In reference to Christoper Columbus being a shit person 500 odd years ago or so.. Who decides what parts of history should be kept? Should we get rid of inventions of racists as well when they lived 500 years ago but their inventions are great today?

You shouldn't be disappointed in someone for having a differing opinion than you. To assume so would mean that what you think is 100% factual.
    I am not dissapointed in you for having a different opinion, just dissapointed in the way you address these issues, as it comes off as racist and ignorant, as i said on last post I was not gonna go into a long thing about race, there are multiple sources to verify what I said about black people, if you refuse to believe it that is fine, I too have had multiple conversations and suprisingly nobody agrees with your opinion that blacks are lazy and shit, if you want to take the time and look at the pdf I added on the last thread which I am sure you did not read or a simple google you will see that there is actual scholarly work done on the issue its researched, verified and I don't know what else to say, have your opinion however I am dissapointed at the lengths you go to to defend a outright wrong stance, this isnt a emotional thing for me this is just a common sense thing, I want blacks to do well they are owed like it or not, you aren't american or black talking to people doesnt give you any experience on that front, I speak as a person of priviledge and I am aware of the actual struggles of another race, something in which you made clear you refuse to believe exists. I don't wanna argue semantics or any other bs with you, I can read the last posts its just a shit fling contest but you are right to be wrong and i still respect your right to have an opinion regardless if I disagree or not same way I can be dissapointed if i want to

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Honestly, I'm a middle ground person. I feel like there is a lot of discrimination in the world and greed and corruption and it will always be there because that is just human nature but, I do feel like the system needs a rework as everything is just fucked. There are plenty of stories where people of power did insane shit and got off with a slap on the wrist and then people get life sentences for having a little weed on them back in the day. I don't think destroying our own cities is the way to do it but I do think we need a rework.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by danielporsh912 View Post
    I do think we need a rework.
    Lmao a societal balance patch. Update 2.0.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Bernard For This Useful Post:

danielporsh912 (06-24-2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by danielporsh912 View Post
    Honestly, I'm a middle ground person. I feel like there is a lot of discrimination in the world and greed and corruption and it will always be there because that is just human nature but, I do feel like the system needs a rework as everything is just fucked. There are plenty of stories where people of power did insane shit and got off with a slap on the wrist and then people get life sentences for having a little weed on them back in the day. I don't think destroying our own cities is the way to do it but I do think we need a rework.
    People are still having their lives ruined over drug charges. That wasn't just back in the day, it still happens today.
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Dab For This Useful Post:

danielporsh912 (06-24-2020)

Thanks
    There is systemic racism today but it works for black people more often now, they are more likely to get a spot in a high tier college over any other race with the same grades and everything. Same goes for women, women are more likely to get into college than men.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    so you're saying because the co-founder is a Marxist the whole black lives matters movement is delegitimized

did a black person touch your butt?
    If the co-founder is marxist then the movement that they are creating will have a cause that will benefit their Marxist ideology, idk why you associate everything with color, the video is simply showing the beleif of the cofounder of BLM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post

Dave is using red text. Of course Dave is trying to defend communism. He's a god damn red. If you like communism so much, go back to Asia.

Edit: After watching the video, am I suppose to believe that Marxism is on a equal level of bad as Nazism because Stalin, Mao, and Pol Pot killed a fuck ton of people? "Marxism is the name for a set of political and economic ideas. The core ideas are that the world is divided into classes, the workers and the richer capitalists who exploit the workers, there is a class conflict that should ultimately result in socialism (workers own means of production), and then communism (stateless, classless society)." Where is Marxism advocating for mass killings? I guess you can argue that Marxism argues to eat the rich that exploits workers and that's dangerous thinking? I'm not sold on this whole Marxism is the boogeyman shit.
    wow i almost remember you once saying strawmans are useless, why are you comparing evils? evil is evil? by the definition you provided, the ultimate goal of marxim is socialism and communism. If you had watched the video from shadows previous thread where the kgb cunt explains how their subversion works, this ties in as part of how chaos can be operated and fuelled to achieve their marxist ideological end game, all of this would be bullshit if the co-founder just didnt say in a fucking video that they are trained marxists.

Go do your research, I'm not going to teach you about something that there is countless resources for. In short, if a man is in a position of power and racist it will impact his decisions over people. America was founded on slavery and racism. Jim Crow was still a part of life until 1965. Do you think racism disappeared?

The President of the United States is vying to become the second President of the Confederacy. "The unhinged left-wing mob is trying to vandalize OUR history, desecrate OUR monuments, OUR beautiful monuments, tear down OUR statues"

Second question was answered by Bernard, nigga you are supposed to be a computer science major and you can't logic?
    So if a man is racist and is in a position of power that will impact their decision over the people, but if the man is a woman and she is black and is a trained marxist and co-founder of a movement, that will not impact their decisions over the movement right? cus that is just wrongthink huh
    --

What is the movement trying to achieve?

Racial Injustice - Nobody is okay with that, but when you are blaming an entire system to be racist and label anyone who thinks otherwise a racist, how is that ever going to put a stop to racial injustice?

Police Brutality - This is what the issue was in George Floyds death, but everybody who identifies their personality with the ideologies they believe in made sure to twist this into a racial issue and milk the fuck out of that, what have they done to fix police brutality? called all cops as bastards? burned down police precincts? bruh you have a cop defending himself against a drunk BLACK man who tasered them (because you believe that the colour of the person is important) going to jail.

What has the movement actually done to eradicate these issues? it has only brought forth more hate because of how much bigotry is involved in it.

Oh look a place where no guns are allowed, no cop bastards are allowed, no racism, equal rights, defunding police - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capito...utonomous_Zone

Last edited by Time; 06-23-2020 at 05:29 AM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Time For This Useful Post:

Gaydow (06-23-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post

If the co-founder is marxist then the movement that they are creating will have a cause that will benefit their Marxist ideology, idk why you associate everything with color, the video is simply showing the beleif of the cofounder of BLM.
    Do you even know what communism or Marxism are? Clearly not.
    Color is the issue.

wow i almost remember you once saying strawmans are useless, why are you comparing evils? evil is evil? by the definition you provided, the ultimate goal of marxim is socialism and communism. If you had watched the video from shadows previous thread where the kgb cunt explains how their subversion works, this ties in as part of how chaos can be operated and fuelled to achieve their marxist ideological end game, all of this would be bullshit if the co-founder just didnt say in a fucking video that they are trained marxists.
    What is wrong with comparing evils? Every election I vote and compare evils.
    What is their end game?
    I mean they are causing chaos to end capitalism. Let's say they take another block of Seattle. Do you really think they could stop the will of the Seattle PD? What about the National Guard or US Army? The only way they can come to power in the US is by peaceful movements and through elections. We have a two party system so that will never happen.

So if a man is racist and is in a position of power that will impact their decision over the people, but if the man is a woman and she is black and is a trained marxist and co-founder of a movement, that will not impact their decisions over the movement right? cus that is just wrongthink huh
    Just above you were talking about not comparing evils...
    Huge difference here, logically one would be able to differentiate the two groups... For instance a racist police officer can stop your car and shoot you for being black, then make up a story, not be held accountable while ruining a bunch of people's lives.
    What's she gonna do? Convert some of her followers to Marxism?

What is the movement trying to achieve?

Racial Injustice - Nobody is okay with that, but when you are blaming an entire system to be racist and label anyone who thinks otherwise a racist, how is that ever going to put a stop to racial injustice?
    Getting educated over the subject typically leads people down that road too! Not youtube educated like @Shadow but history book educated.

Police Brutality - This is what the issue was in George Floyds death, but everybody who identifies their personality with the ideologies they believe in made sure to twist this into a racial issue and milk the fuck out of that, what have they done to fix police brutality? called all cops as bastards? burned down police precincts? bruh you have a cop defending himself against a drunk BLACK man who tasered them (because you believe that the colour of the person is important) going to jail.
    That's human nature. Whatever his reason for killing him, he didn't treat him like a human being. That isn't the job of police.
    Precincts don't have feelings, don't compare the two.
    Defending himself against a taser? Oh boy hes going to get tasered!!! Sure let me shoot him. Fuck outta here

What has the movement actually done to eradicate these issues? it has only brought forth more hate because of how much bigotry is involved in it.

Oh look a place where no guns are allowed, no cop bastards are allowed, no racism, equal rights, defunding police - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capito...utonomous_Zone

Yeah let's associate some with the whole. And here you were defending the police with the same argument :O

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Jov (06-23-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Do you even know what communism or Marxism are? Clearly not.
    Color is the issue.
    What makes you say that mate? Do correct me if my understanding is wrong, why is that comment about colour? Maybe in the way that the colour of people is being abused and misused in the name of BLM.

What is wrong with comparing evils? Every election I vote and compare evils.
    What is their end game?
    I mean they are causing chaos to end capitalism. Let's say they take another block of Seattle. Do you really think they could stop the will of the Seattle PD? What about the National Guard or US Army? The only way they can come to power in the US is by peaceful movements and through elections. We have a two party system so that will never happen.
    Because you're forced to choose the lesser evil and while we do choose the lesser evil in elections, how is justifying chaos the lesser evil?

You're right they can not stop the national guard, the army or the will of the PD even, but this is counter productive what they are doing, do your protests do them peacefully, recognise that wrongs can be done by the people who are protesting as well, do not give these wrongs a layer of protection under the cause you are protesting for.

Just above you were talking about not comparing evils...
    Huge difference here, logically one would be able to differentiate the two groups... For instance a racist police officer can stop your car and shoot you for being black, then make up a story, not be held accountable while ruining a bunch of people's lives.
    What's she gonna do? Convert some of her followers to Marxism?
    Not comparing evils here, I'm saying that in the same way that a racist could sway the direction of justice with their racist ideology, so can a marxist sway the direction of their movement with their ideology.

She doesn't need to convert anyone because whatever riots and chaos ensues will only further her ideology of disrupting the present system under the pretence of racial justice, once again what i've said would be bullshit if this video was never there because then I would just be making accusations without any claim, it is not wrong to believe that they would try to get the most for their beliefs out of their movement.

You say that you'd be able to differentiate between different groups but when shadow mentioned that the co-founder is a marxist your first thought just because she's marxist doesn't mean her movement supports marxism, isn't that the same as saying just because so and so leader is racist doesn't mean his political actions are racist as well?

That's human nature. Whatever his reason for killing him, he didn't treat him like a human being. That isn't the job of police.
    Precincts don't have feelings, don't compare the two.
    Defending himself against a taser? Oh boy hes going to get tasered!!! Sure let me shoot him. Fuck outta here
    You're right mate, human nature does create the cause to find a target to vent out wrongdoings at, not all times is the target justified but thats what happens as in this case when I say police brutality is being mislead as racism.

Did you see the video of Rayshard? The man was drunk in his car in a queue, cops got him out talked to him established with a breathanalyzer that he was drunk, so thats DUI, when they went to handcuff him he resisted, fought back, took the taser of the cop in the process, upon chasing shot the taser, in response the cop shot the gun.

Now this is not police brutality mate, there are multiple ways this could have ended, maybe if the other officer chased him he'd have given up, or maybe he'd have shot him with the taser too, maybe if instead of chasing the officer went to assist the tased officer, rayshard would have gotten away, and the person that got away could do anything, if in such a case he got away and committed some crime, then this whole report would fall back on the officers for letting him go in the first place.

Could the cop have chased and tackled him isntead? YES
    Why didn't he do that? LACK OF TRAINING - POLICE NEED BETTER TRAINING
    Is this a racism issue? NO
    Is this police brutality? NO
    Why not? Because the man resisted arrest after being proven that he was DUI and shot a taser at a cop.

That doesn't mean he deserves to die but in this context it is not polcice brutality, had this been done to an person who was not DUI, who was just sitting in their car and pulled over for no reason, who has not showed any reason to be arrested yet was arrested, yes it would be police brutality in that case.

Yeah let's associate some with the whole. And here you were defending the police with the same argument :O
    Nah, not associating anything to the whole, those videos are an example of the no gun, defund police belief in action.

Getting educated over the subject typically leads people down that road too! Not youtube educated like @Shadow but history book educated.
    Yet you have linked me a youtube video albeit definitely informative, I did want to comment to verify certain things but too bad the comments sections disabled O:

This is the problem imo, all issues are being linked to racism, BLM says that there is systemic racism, yet what law or institution in present day is causing racism?

The video listed events that were definitely racist such as the Federal housing admin, GI bill, redlining - these were issues that were inhumane and should never have been implemented, but what are the present day issues in the law, in the system that is racist to people? You know when black lives matter would have held value? When there were actual issues as stated in that video such as redlining.

I mean the entire moment has a colour labelled on their title, they've already segregated with the name itself. Not ALL ISSUES are due to racism, police brutality is NOT due to systemic racism, Police brutality is caused due to lack of training and lack of accountability. If their primary fight is against police brutality they should involve victims of police abuse throughout america, obviously there are victims who are white who are hispanic and those who are asians as well and not just the black community.

BLM isn't fighting against police brutality, BLM is fighting against police brutality against only black people. Is BLM saying that cops shoot only black people? well then the answer is no.

https://www.statist*****m/statistics/...olice-by-race/

and to your video i'd also like to raise this video with regards to systemic racism

Last edited by Time; 06-23-2020 at 09:35 AM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Time For This Useful Post:

Gaydow (06-23-2020)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast