Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Banned for ADVERTISING.. more like SAYING A WEBSITE NAME...

So I was banned on my main account @Riigged for advertising, and I know what comment I wrote that got me banned (because I dont post as much any more so its obvious which post of mine caused it).. someone wrote a shitpost in the RotMG section
    ( https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1507551 ) where they said they love MPGH 20 times or whatever, and as a joke I replied "mpgh big gay, realm retro is where its at", realm retro being my web-site.. but I had no intents of advertising it, was just cracking a joke..

How TF an admin even knew that was my website, IDK... I do have a screenshot that says Realm Retro in my signature but nothing about it gives away that it's a website I own, all it gives away is that its a RotMG based project, anyways, its a RotMG fan-site sort of thing, if you take a look at my page and see my main posting areas, you would see I am very fond of RotMG which is why I am creating it.. but I did not think simply saying the name of it was gonna result in a perma ban, even if everyone knew about it, I did not think saying the name of it would result in a perma ban, how many times have other members said the names to websites throughout the course of MPGH history? In the last week alone, probably thousands of times.. where are their bans? I feel like my ban was way out of line, not gonna lie... but if I do get unbanned I will remove it from my signature (even though it's in no way advertising still..) and never mention it again, even as a joke.. O.o

Anyways, like I said, and like you can easily see on the thread I linked, where admins can see deleted posts, how it was simply just a joke.. I had no intent of drawing any user towards my site with what I said, I provided zero ways for any user to find my site, Googling Realm Retro will NOT bring ANY results, I provided zero sense that realm retro was even a website, for all anybody reading knew, it could have been a game, it could have been a program, it could have been anything.

So yeah, basically what I am saying is that a perma-ban on a very loyal and MPGH-loving (yeah I "disrespected" the site in my comment, but if you REALLY know me, you know I fucking LOVE this site and would know me saying anything disrespectful towards MPGH is 100% a joke/meme) member of this community, over that specific comment, is kind of harsh, don't you think? Thanks if you decide to lift the ban, whoever you are, in advance.

Look at this, man, I love RotMG, and I am out here getting banned for saying the name of my RotMG project and it being labeled as advertising >:O
    Last edited by R1S3; 07-14-2020 at 10:49 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to R1S3 For This Useful Post:

Matthew (07-15-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
    Uh oh is he the one who banned me? I know bans by dave mean dave is the only one allowed to lift them lmaoooo, and that would explain why he didn't reply to the messages of me asking for unban on snapchat LOL, bruh dave unban a fellow plant enthusiast please :3
    Last edited by R1S3; 07-15-2020 at 09:00 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    More like advertising in your signature as well, advertising selling of shrooms too as well as posting it. GG

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    More like advertising in your signature as well, advertising selling of shrooms too as well as posting it. GG
    Wait noooo that shroom picture is just species that have been found naturally growing in my area (google search "Which psilocybin mushrooms grow wild in my area?", the first result will bring you to where I got that info), I go mushroom hunting during mushroom season haha I just thought it was a cool image to put in my signature in case anyone from my area was also interested

And I really had no intents of advertising, just sharing the name+goal of the project I was working on, I never provided any way to view my project, never told people to go there, I really had no clue that what I was doing was considered advertising, I see everyone have signatures where they advertise stuff they work on and thought it was fine as long as I dont provide outside links + tell people to go to a site that isnt MPGH, I really thought it was okay, come on though, been on this site for almost 10 years it was just a misunderstanding, unban me please

I wasnt trying to hide the fact that it was in my signature as well, I mentioned that it was in my signature in this dispute, I really did not think talking about my project, only revealing the name of it and what my goal with the project is, would have fallen under advertising, I really am sorry, I think a perma ban on me was harsh, I guess in a way it was advertising, and I realize that now, I won't ever mention my project again, I just want my account back, that account means a lot to me
    Last edited by R1S3; 07-15-2020 at 10:52 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    So like I really am out here getting perma-banned over having the name of my website, no link no url no "visit this site" no "search for this" no nothing, just the name of my website in my signature and it being considered advertising?

Come on man, after the amount of time I have put into this site and the section I stay in, I am getting perma banned over something that should have totally been a simple "Hey man, take that out of your signature please, people might google that looking for your website and we don't want that." or even simply just removing it from my signature and replacing it with "Removed by MPGH Admin" which I have seen in peoples signatures plenty of times, why is it different for me, why is it that I don't get a request to remove it or a warning for doing it, instead going straight to perma-ban?

I've been here for so long, so many posts, so many thanks, so much rep, was minion in my most visited section, was invited to MPGH Snapchat group, and I get perma banned in the blink of an eye for something as little as this.

Anything I can do to get unbanned? Like, I use this site on a daily basis, there's not much people who have been here for as long as I have who still use the site on a DAILY BASIS, not check up and post a "hey" thread every 6 months, literally use the site on a DAILY BASIS, show me a little respect or somethin..
    Last edited by R1S3; 07-15-2020 at 05:18 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Isnt ban evasion not allowed? He got 130 posts ��

I'm not a man if I can't make the girl I love smile!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Since 1 week passed i guess its allowed?

I'm not a man if I can't make the girl I love smile!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquify View Post
    Since 1 week passed i guess its allowed?
    This is a dispute, ban evasion is someone who is banned and using an alt without the purpose of disputing the ban.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Time For This Useful Post:

Liquify (07-30-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    In all honesty your signature was open for interpretation, it might have been a private server or a private forum with discussion etc and the game in its original format, either way it would come off as advertising in that manner combined to the post in question, anyhow since it is only a project and had no redirect etc the ban on @Riigged will be lifted thanks to @Dave84311,

Please adhere to the rules hereon. @R1S3

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Time For This Useful Post:

R1S3 (08-03-2020)