Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

Talking hey please i need help. about hac'ks

i download it. and i do everthing it ask. please tell me the right way to do it. i have a xp dell laptop. what about the number key. and please tell me everything. and also do you have teamviewer.i down the faith and and dll. and in says wait process. when i open crossfire . it goes away. then i start to play and no hack. did i miss something. please help me. email me at nelson41623@yahoo.com . tell me about the number pad
    . and also my computer is windows xp and its a laptop. please help me. i tryed doing everything.
    ok i download the faith injector i i download the dll. file. but i press inject it says
    wait for process. then its says crossfire.exe. then i open crossfire. i login. and i start to play. and still does not work. am i missing something. i heard you need to do a number pad thing. if i do please tell me how. you could email me at nelson41623@yahoo.com please email me at any time. can you give me keys to press or something. i use to use the hack nosmoking but i guess the website got down or it got patch. it had a virus but i clean it. please show me how. and please say your email. and i am asking also if you have teamviewer. and if you dont know what teamviewer is then its ok. bu you should download that too.
    Last edited by Time; 08-06-2010 at 09:57 PM. Reason: [SOLVED] nevermind am hacking

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    its called patch or more description about your OS
    [troll]Wrong Forum[/troll]
    [IMG]https://i49.photobucke*****m/albums/f291/revok930/mgs-waldo.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    well if you have a laptop you cant use the number pad its for the keyboard on a desktop and more description please O.o all I knows you have a laptop and its dell?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    please reply

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Did u type process : crossfire.exe on empty box?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    LOL, download net.framework.

Check again.... MPGH members don't bother to email. So if you're hoping that you don't have to come back and you'll get an email with detailed instructions, then you can fuck off.

On the more positive side,

You want to have it on auto-inject and close on injection.
    Been here for awhile now.....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Get .net framework inject it as admin using faith injector process name is crossfire.exe inject the dll start cf as admin then do what the thread starter says to do to make the hack work its that simple.
    /closed.