Thread: Resignation

Threaded View

Thanks

Resignation

So much to say, in such a seemingly small amount of time and space.
    I've enjoyed my time on the site, I really have. I was approaching my two year mark in a few months, and I've been staff here at MPGH for over a year. I've met many friendly, and many not so friendly people.
    Surely the the not friendly people was easily forgotten, but to the friends of mine I'll never forget.

I wish I could say thanks to everyone, everyone that ever helped or supported me in my time on MPGH, however there is so many and I'll inevitably leave someone out no doubt.

But I'd like to thank some of my closest friends, if I happen to leave someone out, just leave a post and I'll add you if I feel close enough to you.

• Hayden
      • By far, my first friend on MPGH, he always supported my crazy ideas, and helped me out as much as he could. He was by far one of the easy people to talk to and feel closer to on MPGH. With your help I was able to become a minion and get to the position I'm in today I appreciate your friendship Hayden.
    • Leon
      • Probably by far, my closest friend on MPGH and real life, you were always there to listen to my problems and me whining about shit, you didn't care what others said about me, and accepted me for who I am. You listened to my problems, and helped out as much as you could. Along with your support and girl advice my relationship has survived. There is so many things I could say about you Leon, you didn't ever leave my side even when I was stupid drunk and crying to you about some problem that you could probably careless about. Was looking forward to meeting you someday, and hopefully I'll still be able to. Thank you Leon, for being there for me so much
    • Endrit
      • Several to a large majority dislike you for unknown reasons to me. However, I can't agree with them. You were the only one that gave me a shot as a nobody. I was a lurker that posted little, and had only a few tutorials posted to assist people with getting their hacks to work. You came back from vacation, and gave me a shot as minion, I thank you Endrit, for without you I'd probably still be a normal member.
    • Robert
      • Robert a CF Caver, turned into a masterpiece. Brought into minionship first by Hayden and I, and one of the smartest decisions we ever made together. Hardly knew you when we made you a minion, but that quickly changed. You learned quick and you did your job well. Not only were you a good minion, but you were a close friend, when things got serious and I needed someone to semi-talk to you always had a serious comment set unlike the other immature people on MPGH. Thank you Robert.
    • Liz
      • Along side Endrit, Liz was always there for me giving me my shots, for promotions and supporting me along the way. I did my best to never let her down. But I believe it's now time for me to step away. Thanks Liz.
    • Dave
      • Ahaha Dave, personally I never think you liked me at all. You didn't support me for GMOD, even though eventually you gave in and gave me the spot. But again, without you I would never be in the position or even on the site. Thanks Dave.
    • Arunforce
      • Haha, gotta love Arun, anything Dave wouldn't support me in Arun would. Thanks for letting me host the site on your hosting Arun. And supporting me along my way.
    • Ryan/Andrew
      • Once a nice guy, got staff and became a semi asshole. But always knew you were the same somewhere deep down. I'm sorry you rage quit HoN and could never beat me. Maybe one day you'll have a rematch again. But overall you were a decent friend. Thanks. Btw, don't feed to much.
    • Albert
      • Once permabanned by me what? Three times? Blocked from my MSN, and randomly unblocked from it one day. And became a close friend. I regret that I blocked you in the beginning and didn't accept you as a friend. You're a decent fellow and a good friend. You're the only one out of our group that could really give me a challenge on HoN, and you always had something smart(sarcastic to say.) Thanks Viibez.
    • Caleb
      • Once a minion, short lived. But a good friend overall. Not sure how exactly we met and got pretty close. Close enough to let me hit on your sister drunk. And you had planned on coming to the US. I'd still look forward to that. You've rage quit numerous times, and you've always came back, not sure why, but you did. You're a good friend Caleb.
    • Jabuuty
      • Not one of my closer friends. But you were always there when I needed something entertaining to talk to. Talking girls with you was quite entertaining with our occasional talk about gaming and etc. Thanks for being one to talk to Jab.
    • Chris
      • Chrisss, what can I say? You needed someone to talk to. I was there for you along side Coke and InHuman. We got close, and I offered you a spot a minion. And it looks like we got your head on pretty straight. You were always a pretty serious fellow, you had serious conversations but still had time to play and joke around. You're a really nice person, you passed on moderator to give Coke a shot. I'll never forget you Chris.
    • Evelyn
      • You've always been there for me, even though I never accepted your help. Or talked about my problems with you, you were always there. And you never gave up. Now that I think about it, I regret not letting you in and getting close to you. You probably would of been an even closer friend then I expected. You've always supported me. There is so many kind things you've done, for me and for everyone else. You're awesome Evelyn, just keep doing what your doing, you're making a lot of people happy. Thanks Eve.
    • Swiftdude
      • You've always been active in the CF Section, helping everyone out. Everytime the vote out came around. I over looked you due to your snobbiness and stubborness. When me and Liz finally decided to give you a shot, it was worth it. You do your job well, even though you don't give me respect as others you've always managed to stay on my good side most of the time.
    • Killian
      • KILLIANANIANIAN, always brings out the perfect rage out in me for no reason at all, perfect scapegoat to let some steam out on, and always played along. Thanks for supporting my bad habits of rage. / Even though we didn't talk much, you're a good guy/girl/thing.
    • Doc
      • Shane you were there on several occasions that I needed someone to talk to. Talking about the most random things, from girls, to raging about decisions made by people that were correct. You always had constructive input to help me along the way. Thanks.
    • Shane(CF Minion)
      • You were always an interesting character gone from being called a terrorist to a friend. Don't think I ever got a chance to play any games with you though. Maybe we'll have one sometime. But you were always there when I was intoxicated to the point of almost passing out, you'd be there to keep talking to me and keep me awake. I appreciate it. Thanks.
    • Ryan(GFX)
      • Haha Ryan, even though GFX didn't concern me at all, I was always willing to lend an ear and listen to what you have to say. Likewise for you, you'd listen to my problems I was having at the time. Me and Chris are going to start working on a new site, and we'd be happy to have you as our graphics/designer. You're a great friend Ryan, thank you.
    • BlackSaber/Adam
      • When I lost mod you stepped up and took my spot in a millisecond, even though I always kinda hated you for it. We still got along pretty well. While Scruffy was "teaching" me to play HoN and feeding his kdr, you on the other hand actually took your time to teach me. Thanks Adam.
    • Josh
      • Josh you always supported me for my promotions and lifted all of Dave's rage bans without questions, you supported me under you for the push of the DarkWar, and I'm amazed at how far we got. It was an honor to serve under you.
    • Jordan(ToxinJr)
      • First one to step up and admit their my son, you became ToxinJr out of no where, I hardly knew you. And you wanted to show a sign of respect to me. I got to know you, and I've grown to have a sorta son/little brother feeling toward you. You were always there when I need to rant about my gfr mom. And you'd always listen, you always ended up finding some way to cheer me up. I never did get that tape of you playing lacrosse gib bitch. But thanks for being there for me and showing respect. Much love Junior, hope you grow up like daddy.

More will be added shortly.
    Last edited by Toxin; 12-05-2010 at 04:07 AM.

2. The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to Toxin For This Useful Post:

/b/oss (12-05-2010),Ali (12-05-2010),Archangel (12-05-2010),Based God (12-05-2010),Boombox (12-05-2010),Brecht Algoet (12-05-2010),Coke (12-05-2010),David (12-06-2010),Derail (12-05-2010),Diminished (12-05-2010),[MPGH]Doc (12-05-2010),Drake (12-05-2010),Flash (12-05-2010),[MPGH]Ghost (12-05-2010),Insane² (12-05-2010),Jabooty671 (12-06-2010),Kanye (12-05-2010),Kev (12-05-2010),[MPGH]Killian (12-05-2010),Lonesome Cowboy (12-05-2010),NextGen1 (12-06-2010),Obama (12-05-2010),Paradox (12-05-2010),Paranormal (12-05-2010),R3V (12-05-2010),Ryan (12-05-2010),ryski123 (12-05-2010),SpaceMan (12-05-2010),Spookerzz (12-05-2010),UGodly (12-05-2010),Viibez (12-05-2010),VIP HERE PWNS (12-05-2010),Void (12-05-2010),why06 (12-05-2010)