Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

How is racisim still an issue?

Don't tell me it isn't. Just google some related articles and you get huge flame-wars between two or more races. This is so incredibly stupid; how ignorant can we, as the human race, still be?

My brother is currently going out with a Chinese (but first generation Canadian) and get this, her parents have been trying to break-up the relationship since it started. Her grand-parents are so incredibly against inter-racial dating that it's actually disgusting. I understand that they're from another generation but that is still hardly acceptable. My brother is a fucking awesome boyfriend too, just trust me when I say that.

Hopefully though our generation will be more accepting - I'm not asking people to be entirely blind of it, that's impossible, just not to oppose it. Like mang, what is this, the 1930s?

Like your culture is not built upon your ethnicity or even from where you are originally from; it's built around where you _are_ and the people you're living around.

We don't live in a perfect world but you can't pin a crime or an achievement on a single race. We're born without credit of the past.

kk gg gotta go setup a vm now >>

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    some parents these days
    they piss me off, not just racial wise tho

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    O M G
    I KNOW RITE

DEM PARENTS
    DEM PARENTS.

Idk I just hate how they can say things with literally know justification and expect you to obey.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    I think you created this thread with good intentions, but unfortunately, you will receive nothing worth even acknowledging. Besides, I think we established MPGH is filled to the brim with retards. Discussions? Bah. Just people repeating the same opinion over and over.

+1 thread is a GO.

Though I do think you have a good point.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Either way I can increase my post count I'm at 6,944 - just 56 posts

But in all srsness, if we can have a legit discussion on this it'd be pretty .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Usually Asian parents that started being parents from the last century are mostly ******s.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Post count thread! yayyy.

And racism is always an issue.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    It's ridiculous how much the n word is thrown in here like a ragdoll. Sad though. We got a black prez. There's more black people than white people in the USA. People have the nerve to call me something so low down dirty as that? Society is going to shIt.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    FUCKING ******

Thanks
    Does this about to blacks?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Cockbox View Post
    FUCKING ******
    And this is what im talking about. Delinquents.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Cockbox View Post
    FUCKING ******
    That's a good example where the word is in a context where it shouldn't be taken seriously. It's just humor conveyed through irony. I don't mind if people use words in such a manner, it's the actions that piss me off.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    y caint we all get along
    im lebanese and my best friend is an aussie
    Dicks, That is all.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    That's a good example where the word is in a context where it shouldn't be taken seriously. It's just humor conveyed through irony. I don't mind if people use words in such a manner, it's the actions that piss me off.
    Humorous is also offensive. You can call a fat bitch a hippo, yeah, it's funny, but offensive. Fat bitch knows that she is called hippo. Black people know that they are called ******. Neither of them like it. Do their senses tingle when they hear it? Yes. After a while of not being called it, does the hippo want to be called hippo any longer? No. Will the hippo get mad at being called hippo? Yes. Explains my case.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    Humorous is also offensive. You can call a fat bitch a hippo, yeah, it's funny, but offensive. Fat bitch knows that she is called hippo. Black people know that they are called ******. Neither of them like it. Do their senses tingle when they hear it? Yes. After a while of not being called it, does the hippo want to be called hippo any longer? No. Will the hippo get mad at being called hippo? Yes. Explains my case.
    I understand what you're saying but we're all hypocrites if we tell ours selfs not to use dark humor. We use it all the time with 9\11 and such. I guess we all feel different about it.

For example, I don't like being called jetafag but I get why some people might find it funney. I don't call people out on it as long as I know they aren't using it in an offensive manner. (Obviously your case is much more sevre then mine).

What I'm talking about is real racisim; like categorizing a group of people based on their ethnicity.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast