Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

[NA] WooTrans.23 [Detection Fix] - Standalone Trans Bot

WooTrans.exe is exclusively the "Trans Only NO Hacks" portion of Woo.exe
    Main features:
    - NA
    - All resolutions supported except "Custom -> Fullscreen"
    - Will level up your trans every hour (must have the quest done first)
    - Will join user-inputted channel every time bot goes to town
    - Option to use campfire and hp pots to get titles

NOTE: I will not be continuously updating this standalone feature if it gets detected as long as the complementary hacks to Woo.exe are up and running. This feature is fully included in the complete version of Woo.exe as a map choice.

How To Use:

1 - Start WooTrans.exe as admin (You can start this before or after Vindictus)
    2 - Get on a boat in Colhen
    3 - Hit "Home" on your keyboard
    4 - Input "Max Runs" number, channel to join if you want (leaving both boxes unchecked will not use this feature) and check use slot boxes if desired. Slots 1 and 2 can be used for drinking potions/using campfires for titles.
    5 - Hit "Start" and walk away

"Home" to start
    "Pause" to pause (Do NOT use while bot is moving in a battle)
    "End" to stop

Common Problems:
    - The GUI won't come up, what do I do? A: Press the "Home" key.Home key - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Confirm you are running as admin, and try also Alt+Tab'ing out of Vindictus and pressing Home with the desktop up.
    - My character runs past the Battle Board at the docks. A: Make sure you are using Default "Mouse Mode" and that "a" and "d" strafe left and right, respectively.
    - Bot says waiting for start button on the second run and doesn't go. A: Due to Nexon's most recent patch, it seems that if you're running on a crappy laptop, a VM with too few resources, or your video card sucks, the colors in the game will flicker and change. You may not be able to see this clearly with your eye, but the program can. Try to re-run the bot and/or reduce the # of VMs or run on your host system to test if this is the problem.

GUI interfaces:

As far as I know, no one has had banning issues with this program. Still, use at your own risk.

Jotti's malware scan
    Antivirus online virus scan - viruschief.com
    Virus Scanner Nico

Thanks to @Nico for providing a dll and some tips on scrambling my files and @Paladin for being cool.
    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files
    Last edited by Nico; 07-02-2012 at 10:27 AM.

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

Tutorials for consoles and hacks

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to maddoggy00 For This Useful Post:

cmc5414 (06-22-2012),HaxAttaxxx (06-27-2012),ijun0 (06-21-2012),joemattu123 (06-24-2012),Majinkai (06-22-2012),mouynivong (06-26-2012),N3mzonline (07-02-2012),papadoplas (06-21-2012),shanafelter (06-30-2012),Tinysmerf (06-26-2012)

Thanks
    Approved .

Thanks
    Thank yeh very much.

Thanks
    Thank you very much. TOO

Thanks
    The bot keeps saying waiting for start button. -x seconds until boat reload. On the first run btw. And then after a while it says start button not detected. I started the bot before vindictus started, got on a boat, pressed home, filled everything out and started, and thats what it does.
    Last edited by joemattu123; 06-24-2012 at 11:04 AM.

Thanks
    first run. enters then writes "chilling out" . he leaves in 120 seconds
    second run. on the ship says something with trans and have to wait for 55 Minutes. WTF

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by joemattu123 View Post
    The bot keeps saying waiting for start button. -x seconds until boat reload. On the first run btw. And then after a while it says start button not detected. I started the bot before vindictus started, got on a boat, pressed home, filled everything out and started, and thats what it does.
    Are you running on a VM or old vid card? if so, you might not be able to bot with vindictus as your colors change (you probably won't see it with your naked eye, but the program can see it).

Quote Originally Posted by vladonof View Post
    first run. enters then writes "chilling out" . he leaves in 120 seconds
    second run. on the ship says something with trans and have to wait for 55 Minutes. WTF
    Make sure you have the quest done. That's exactly what this bot is supposed to do, except use the trans skill in the dungeon.

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

Tutorials for consoles and hacks

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maddoggy00 View Post

Are you running on a VM or old vid card? if so, you might not be able to bot with vindictus as your colors change (you probably won't see it with your naked eye, but the program can see it).

Make sure you have the quest done. That's exactly what this bot is supposed to do, except use the trans skill in the dungeon.

yeah...i have the quest done..just noticed that only picks Kobold Chief...."next trans ready in 55 mins"

Thanks
    So this bot just levels up trans for me? Where does it say how it works?

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

Ran this as a test on a new account, level 1 Karok.
    It starts out just fine, he starts the map, Mercenary Training Site, which I completed before.
    When he is supposed to trans, he can't, and I get Hackshield Error, Gamehack detected. I started up the account again immediately to see if it got banned. It didn't. I tried again, and the same thing happened. Does this mean it doesn't work? I am afraid to try this on my main.

Thanks
    You have to use it on a char that has the transform skill, that means he has to be lvl 40 or higher.

Thanks
    You have to use it on a char that has the transform skill, that means he has to be lvl 40 or higher.
    Of course, so it will work on guys with trans? I was test running it and it came up with that "Hacked detected error".

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by michael5029 View Post
    Of course, so it will work on guys with trans? I was test running it and it came up with that "Hacked detected error".
    Can you post a screenshot of that?

Thanks
    Ha, I don't even get the message anymore. Now when it enters a dungeon it says in the chat "unauthorized program" or something. Maybe because for that instance I opened the program after starting Vindictus and not before. I'll get the screenie tomorrow.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    detected on EU for me

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sammyhond1 View Post
    detected on EU for me
    Give us a screenshot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast