Thread: Two questions

Thanks

Two questions

1. Does anyone know if there are any English subs of Mobile Suit ZZ Gundam? I hate having to skip a huge chunk of the Universal Century going from z Gundam to chars counterattack.

And does anyone know of any other sites than justdubs that stream the series? I used anime channel on yt for awhile but they dot have everything.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    try going to animefreak.tv

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    I'm not a huge fan but I promised myself I'd go through ever Gundam show except SD. I hate how corrupt he gets compared to in Z Gundam :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

I'm not a huge fan but I promised myself I'd go through ever Gundam show except SD. I hate how corrupt he gets compared to in Z Gundam :/
    Char was a great fucking charater character, but they seemed to just kind of have him in everything for no real reason than "oh its char, blah blah blah."

I mean the whole thing in the original gundam with whats his name and the love triangle was some great shit, but after that he's just kinda.......well nothing really.
    -I hate the whole Z gundam as whole, but its nowhere NEAR as bad as V gundam or the one with the trap in it.
    -----------------------------------------

Though i DO like the new gundams for the most part(seed was a lil bit too lazy/emo)but everything before G or wing besides the original gundam was IMO: Trash.

Gundam unicorn is pretty badass though.

Thanks

Char was a great fucking charater character, but they seemed to just kind of have him in everything for no real reason than "oh its char, blah blah blah."

I mean the whole thing in the original gundam with whats his name and the love triangle was some great shit, but after that he's just kinda.......well nothing really.
    -I hate the whole Z gundam as whole, but its nowhere NEAR as bad as V gundam or the one with the trap in it.
    -----------------------------------------

Though i DO like the new gundams for the most part(seed was a lil bit too lazy/emo)but everything before G or wing besides the original gundam was IMO: Trash.

Gundam unicorn is pretty badass though.
    I just watched the Unicorn series (as much as I could anyways) and I definitely enjoyed it. Yeah they do have Char as the main antagonist WAY too often, I sort of wish they kept him on the UC timeline and didn't incorporate the whole "guy with the mask as the antagonist" for the AW, CC, and CE timelines, sort of pissed me off. F91 was pretty good too IMO, wasn't too flashy and had the usual death of the majority of the main cast which I do love. I'm going through Wing and eventually going to watch Endless Waltz again, favorite and the series I originally started on watching Toonami's Midnight Run as a kid

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Yeah wing was pretty badass and Endless waltz was a sick movie.
    (the series actually reminds me a lot of FMA with duo though).

I ironically started off with G-gundam, I still love it, the whole "this hand of mine glows burning red" was just classic, but it will forever be to me that one series that just went off the deep end compared to the rest of the series.
    -------------------------------------------------

Oh if you want a pretty good game check out DWG3, they fixed pretty much everything wrong with the others and gave you a shitload of customization/gundams.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    dubhappy is quite mmz .

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Time For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (08-20-2012)

Thanks
    Yeah wing was pretty badass and Endless waltz was a sick movie.
    (the series actually reminds me a lot of FMA with duo though).

I ironically started off with G-gundam, I still love it, the whole "this hand of mine glows burning red" was just classic, but it will forever be to me that one series that just went off the deep end compared to the rest of the series.
    -------------------------------------------------

Oh if you want a pretty good game check out DWG3, they fixed pretty much everything wrong with the others and gave you a shitload of customization/gundams.
    That sounds excellent I'll check it out in a bit! Yeah I fell in love with Wing, saw the entire series when it first came out on Toonami Midnight Run, uncut nights were like crack to me back then