Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Time Zone: GMT +2 What section / position are you applying for?: Interviewer Rate your grammar, spelling, and English skills (1-10): (Be honest) 8/10 Do you have experience of being on a news team, or writing a news section?: Yea i started maplestory wiki alone and i had to write like thousands of lines in it Can you meet the deadline of Thursday night every week to have your assignment completed?: Yes Give us a brief summary of why YOU think you should be apart of the MPGH News Team: I can meet the deadline perfectly since i surf MPGH everyday

Applying as @Hexicidal

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hexicidal˛ For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Psychotic (08-01-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Time Zone:Eastern Time
    What section / position are you applying for?:Interviewer
    Rate your grammar, spelling, and English skills (1-10): (Be honest)8/10
    Do you have experience of being on a news team, or writing a news section?:Yes,I used to write for my High School as an Interviewer
    Can you meet the deadline of Thursday night every week to have your assignment completed?:Yes
    Give us a brief summary of why YOU think you should be apart of the MPGH News Team:I think I should be part of the News Force is because I am on a lot post different things and help others in different sections.I will put all my work into being a Fellow News Force worker and will follow all tasks and do what is asked to do.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Karla857 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Time Zone: GMT +2
    What section / position are you applying for?: Interviewer
    Rate your grammar, spelling, and English skills (1-10): 10
    Do you have experience of being on a news team, or writing a news section?: on a scale of 1-10 I'd say 8-9
    Can you meet the deadline of Thursday night every week to have your assignment completed?: Always
    Give us a brief summary of why YOU think you should be apart of the MPGH News Team: Well, I'd love to have something that I can do in my free instead of just staring at a screen and to contribute in a positive way to this site and share the knowledge and the experience of my fellow MPGHians whom I'm going to interview.
    Good luck to all
    [Vouched] Filehost l VPN l Music l Streaming l Gaming l Education l Security l Torrent l Others [All Accounts Shop]

Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade

Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

~vertice

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.
    [/CENTER]

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarkLordXYZ For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Mayion (07-30-2013),[MPGH]Psychotic (08-01-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Thumbs up Why I should be the new interviewer.

Time Zone:
    What section / position are you applying for?:
    Rate your grammar, spelling, and English skills (1-10): (Be honest)
    Do you have experience of being on a news team, or writing a news section?:
    Can you meet the deadline of Thursday night every week to have your assignment completed?:
    Give us a brief summary of why YOU think you should be apart of the MPGH News Team:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Sheep View Post

1 Interviewer

Time Zone: I live in Australia UTC/GMT +8 hours

What section / position are you applying for?: I am applying for the Interviewer position.

Rate your grammar, spelling, and English skills (1-10): If I were to rate my English vocabulary and skills, I would have to say it'd almost be a 10.
    I am in the highest possible English class in my grade, along with extended English electives.

I am currently on trial for the Mission Against Terror Manager position which is going quite well.
    You can see in that section the impeccable English that I have displayed and the amount of time
    and effort I put into everything I do.

Can you meet the deadline of Thursday night every week to have your assignment completed?: I can assure you that my assignment will be completed and constantly worked on throughout the
    week and the weekend, and the deadline will be met on time and to perfection.

Give us a brief summary of why YOU think you should be apart of the MPGH News Team: I believe that if I become the new interviewer for the News Force significant improvements
    will be made every week, updates will be constant, and people with different ethnicity's and views
    on the world will be interviewed. Accompanied with Admin interviews to find out what new will come to
    MPGH, and of course the most anticipated interview of all with Arunforce on the matter
    of BattleTale slowly making it's way to Open Beta. All the local rumors and gossip will be reflected
    on in the interviews and people will be kept up to date with all important news.

Technology News Writer:

Time Zone: I live in Australia UTC/GMT +8:00

What section / position are you applying for?: I am applying for the Technology News Writer position.

Rate your grammar, spelling, and English skills (1-10):
    If I were to rate my English vocabulary and skills, I would have to say it'd almost be a 10. I am in the highest possible English class in my grade, along with extended English electives.

I am currently on trial for the Mission Against Terror Manager position which is going quite well.
    You can see in that section the impeccable English that I have displayed and the amount of time
    and effort I put into everything I do.

Can you meet the deadline of Thursday night every week to have your assignment completed?: I can assure you that my assignment will be completed and constantly worked on throughout the
    week and the weekend, and the deadline will be met on time and to perfection.

Give us a brief summary of why YOU think you should be apart of the MPGH News Team:
    As I have an advanced knowledge of all things to do with Technology, I think this section would be
    perfect for me. I have a fair amount of spare time at home and I think this News Force position could
    really allow me to fill up that blank void. Technology and English has always been my strong points
    at school and this section of the weekly news could give me the opportunity to show others my

personal knowledge of I.T and my weekly assignments.[/SPOILER]
    Last edited by Jim; 07-31-2013 at 05:43 PM.
    Need a friend? Private Message
    Need a Middleman? Add me on Skype: HERE or Copy & Search >> 'aussie_sniperx'
    ---------------

Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jim For This Useful Post:

Euphemistic (07-30-2013),[MPGH]Psychotic (08-01-2013)

Thanks
    Code:
    Time Zone: Egypt
    Rate your grammar, spelling, and English skills (1-10): (Be honest) 8/10
    Do you have experience of being on a news team, or writing a news section?: I didn't , but who didn't learn in this world ? every one is learning to be successful.
    Can you meet the deadline of Thursday night every week to have your assignment completed?: Why not?
    Give us a brief summary of why YOU think you should be apart of the MPGH News Team: I live the interviewing and I have been watching all of 'em that's why I would like to be an Interviewer , also that's because I like the MPGH community not for hacks.
    I bet no one will accept me , but a try wouldn't be useless.

I'm @[D]opeDog , but since I'm banned because dave is joking with me or I don't know what , I'm applying it in this.
    Last edited by Transporter-; 07-30-2013 at 08:24 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Transporter- For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Time Zone: GMT +7
    What section / position are you applying for?: Technology News Writer
    Rate your grammar, spelling, and English skills (1-10): 8-9.
    Do you have experience of being on a news team, or writing a news section?: I wrote about 7 local newspaper for the school.
    Can you meet the deadline of Thursday night every week to have your assignment completed?: Yes.
    Give us a brief summary of why YOU think you should be apart of the MPGH News Team: I should join because I always read technology news and I always know what's going on in the world of Technology. My grammar is 95% perfect so I could write most of the time I could write perfectly...

Thank you for reading this.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nozomi For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Time Zone: Central U.S.

What section / position are you applying for?: Tech news or E-sports.

Rate your grammar, spelling, and English skills (1-10): (Be honest) 8-9/10

Do you have experience of being on a news team, or writing a news section?: No

Can you meet the deadline of Thursday night every week to have your assignment completed?:
    OFC

I think i should be apart of the MPGH News Team because i would love to contribute more than i already have.
    This is shown From past being an official CA editor, PHS, and still a present releaser to CA. Although i must say, Previously Being editor gave me a chance to show that i can have great amounts of work completed in little time. A once-a-week deadline is incredibly easy. So, slacking on this seems virtually impossible. especially if working only on one section . I'm not in it just for a tag, but to devote my time to mpgh once more for a better reading experience to our fellow mpghians.

Good luck everyone.

Editor stuff. - not all of it. but you get the drift.

https://i.imgur.com/2tRWGLP.png
    https://i.imgur.com/rpCjLC2.png
    https://i.imgur.com/1q4MEHn.png
    https://i.imgur.com/K9WAflz.png
    https://i.imgur.com/5ypeMtK.png
    https://i.imgur.com/yKPhYG3.png
    https://i.imgur.com/A3Q8nZe.png
    https://i.imgur.com/4ir4T69.png

Last edited by Hennessy; 07-30-2013 at 11:59 PM.
    1/08/2011: MPGHian

1/27/2024: Global Mod
    6/08/2023: Moderator
    1/22/2021: Minion+
    9/29/2020: Minion
    7/26/2020: GFX Team
    8/07/2017: News Force
    12/03/2012: Combat Arms Wiki Editor
    10/03/2011: CA Public Hack Support Team
    7/11/2011: Donator/Premium
    6/25/2011 - 7/06/2013: Combat Arms Modder

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hennessy For This Useful Post:

Euphemistic (07-30-2013),Domokun_index (07-31-2013),[MPGH]Mayion (07-30-2013),[MPGH]Psychotic (08-01-2013),Raple (07-31-2013),xCyberxx (08-11-2013),Gray (07-31-2013)

L̋̾̈́͑ͥͨͨ͞Ò̴ͫͪ͛͋̉͛Lͥ̔̓ ͨ͛ͬ ͩ̀͢
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Time Zone: EST
    What section / position are you applying for?:Interviewer
    Rate your grammar, spelling, and English skills (1-10): (Be honest) 8-9
    Do you have experience of being on a news team, or writing a news section?: I am currently an editor, and I am currently enrolled in Advanced Placement Journalism
    Can you meet the deadline of Thursday night every week to have your assignment completed?: Yes, I am very active on the forums
    Give us a brief summary of why YOU think you should be apart of the MPGH News Team: I would be great on the news force because I am active on the forums, my computer usually has MPGH pulled up, I want to spread news, covering vast majorities, interview those who would like to be heard from, and and I am experienced in all types of Journalism.
    cant have shit in detroit

16. The Following User Says Thank You to C453 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Time Zone: Eastern US

Rate your grammar, spelling, and English skills (1-10): (Be honest) 8.5-9/10
    Do you have experience of being on a news team, or writing a news section?: I do not have any experience being on the MPGH News Team or writing any for the news sections.

Can you meet the deadline of Thursday night every week to have your assignment completed?: I will try my very best to meet the deadline of Thursday night every week to have my assignments completed & handed in. If there are problems that occur, I will notify a staff and be sure to tell them why I won't be able to meet the deadline and if possible, ask for an extra day or have the assignment finished by another member of the team.

Give us a brief summary of why YOU think you should be apart of the MPGH News Team: I think I should be part of the MPGH News Team because I love the news. I think it's great that MPGH has a team dedicated to bring weekly/monthly news to its members. I enjoy reading these weekly/monthly editions. I have wanted to be part of a MPGH team for a long time & I wanted to do something to help the community. I want to give something back and being on the MPGH News Team will be a great experience for me & a chance to actually GIVE something back. These are the reasons why I think I should be on the team. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
    Last edited by Exotiic.; 07-31-2013 at 12:36 AM.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Exotiic. For This Useful Post:

Euphemistic (07-31-2013),Domokun_index (07-31-2013),[MPGH]Mayion (07-31-2013),[MPGH]Psychotic (08-01-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Time Zone: GMT/UTC + 04:00
    What section / position are you applying for?: Im fine with Any of them as i can do all But ill anyways chose E-Sports News
    Do you have experience of being on a news team, or writing a news section?: No
    Can you meet the deadline of Thursday night every week to have your assignment completed?: Yes
    Give us a brief summary of why YOU think you should be apart of the MPGH News Team: I have lots of free time and want to spend it helping MPGH by Giving some news. Im Really close With sport so it won't be hard for me. I think if you will chose me as E sport News Writer , You won't Regret it as you will like my Work Thanks For reading

I regard the theatre as the greatest of all art forms, the most immediate way in which a human being can share with another the sense of what it is to be a human being. -Wilde

Donator Since: 14 January 2014
    Editor Since: 10 August 2013
    Manager Since: 27 September 2013
    Middleman Since: 31 January 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 13 August 2013
    Dragon Nest Minion Since: 12 September 2013
    Minecraft Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Social Games Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Realm Of The Mad God Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Pharaoh #5: 2 January 2014
    Former Staff Since: 5 February 2015

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Time Zone: PST. UTC - 8 hours

What section / position are you applying for? : E-Sports

Rate your grammar, spelling, and English skills (1-10) : 10

Do you have experience of being on a news team, or writing a news section? : Yes, I was part of my school's news team for years now. I have worked in almost all positions of the news team so I know the basics of writing a good article. Also I am a Editor here for the AVA Wiki so I know the importance of deadlines and I always strive to complete my assignments.

Can you meet the deadline of Thursday night every week to have your assignment completed?: Yes

Give us a brief summary of why YOU think you should be apart of the MPGH News Team: I believe I should be a part of the New Team because I have the experience needed to fulfill my job. I follow a lot of MLG so I know the basis of E-Sports. I also know the importance of completing your assignments. I have read almost all of the articles the News Team puts out and I know how it works. If you should select me for the job I can use my own knowledge and put out the best article I can possibly do. As a Minion I know the importance of responsibility and the essence of completing your assignments. I've seen what other members of the group has done, not completing their assignments and such. I myself dislike that and I vow to always complete my assignments to the best of my abilities and as well as completing them on time. To be a part of the News Team would be a big honor since I will be able to contribute to the MPGH News.

Thank you for your consideration.

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014

⎳ℴ ⎷ ℯ
    進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

MPGH Relic, Full-time Lurker.

Join Anime Force, take over the world.

✘✘✘

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Predator For This Useful Post:

Asuna (07-31-2013),Euphemistic (07-31-2013),Domokun_index (08-01-2013),[MPGH]Flengo (07-31-2013),Judge Dredd (07-31-2013),[MPGH]Killian (08-02-2013),[MPGH]Mayion (07-31-2013),[MPGH]Psychotic (08-01-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Time Zone:
    EST

What section / position are you applying for?
    I am applying for the position of Interviewer/E-Sports Writer/Technology News Writer.

Rate your grammar, spelling, and English skills (1-10) :
    I would have to give myself a 10 on that one. I feel it is best to convey your thoughts by using all of the above properly, and that is what I do!

Do you have experience of being on a news team, or writing a news section?
    Unfortunately, the only experience I have in this type of position is through my current school. That is being part of the editors for the newspaper, while keeping up on the news with sporting/activities, as well as interviewing.

Can you meet the deadline of Thursday night every week to have your assignment completed?
    Absolutely. I spend several hours a day on MPGH, and would be more than happy spending it doing something I love!

I have been following the E-Sports scene for practically my entire life. Ever since I was young, my cousin was very passionate about E-Sports himself; Starcraft: Brood War in specific. I followed his passion, and eventually picked it up for myself. Since the very first day, I fell in love. To this moment, I am very proud to say I am still a strong supporter of E-Sports, and all of it's potential. I have been playing Starcraft II since the Beta, and have played amongst some of the most idolized players in the industry. Although, for now, I have switched my priorities over to League of Legends. Of course, while not playing, I still follow the Starcraft scene as much as I possibly can. To sum all of this up, I believe I should have a position in the MPGH News Team because of my open-mindedness within this range of topic. I am an E-Sports sponge; as I am always looking to find out new information about new things. As said previously, I feel as though I express the point I am trying to convey rather well through writing when I need to, and that can be put to exceptional use in this position. As far as my application for Technology Writer goes, it is a similar story. I have been surrounded by technology my entire life. I have gone through all of the major-name gadgets and gizmos, and am now extremely knowledgeable and attached to PC hardware. I keep up on the newest technological advancements whenever there is news to be heard, which can also be put to good use in the position of Technology News Writer.

To whomever will be making this decision, thank you in advance or your time and consideration. Good luck to everyone!
    Last edited by oenigmaa; 08-01-2013 at 12:02 PM.

"The purpose of a business is to create a customer." - Peter Drucker

Sooper Amazing PC Specs:
    GPU(S): 2x Signature 2 Superclocked GTX 680's
    CPU: i7 3770k @ 4.5ghz
    PSU: Corsair Platinum AX1200W
    MOBO: Asus Sabertooth Z77
    CASE: NZXT Phantom
    STORAGE: 1x 256 GB Intel SSD/1x 2TB Western Digital HDD

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to oenigmaa For This Useful Post:

Euphemistic (07-31-2013),Domokun_index (08-01-2013),[MPGH]Psychotic (08-01-2013),xCyberxx (08-11-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Time Zone: CST
    What section / position are you applying for?: Tech Writer
    Rate your grammar, spelling, and English skills (1-10): 9/10
    Do you have experience of being on a news team, or writing a news section?: Did a few articles here and there for school.
    Can you meet the deadline of Thursday night every week to have your assignment completed?: Yup
    Give us a brief summary of why YOU think you should be apart of the MPGH News Team: Always have wanted to join the NEWS FO. The last time I applied I got denied, so I'm trying again this time. I think I could do my best in this section since it would be closest to my first choice: Global News.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to FeelTheHeat For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Time Zone: EDT
    What section / position are you applying for?: E-Sport News Section
    Rate your grammar, spelling, and English skills (1-10): (Be honest) 9 and I'm honest
    Do you have experience of being on a news team, or writing a news section?: No, I don't have, but I'm in a trial to be Editor
    Can you meet the deadline of Thursday night every week to have your assignment completed?: Yes, also all the week
    Give us a brief summary of why YOU think you should be apart of the MPGH News Team: I should be a part of the MPGH News Team because I'm a fresh meat with good ideas, I have already try to join this force time ago but without success, as I said I'm in a trial to be editor, this to remind you the fact I want to help MPGH how I can and be part of the staff. Then you show me the E-Sport News Section and I think is great idea, really, is something new that MPGH need. If I will be choose I would do all my best. Anyway thanks

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TeddyBoy95 For This Useful Post:

C.C. (08-01-2013),[MPGH]Psychotic (08-01-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Time Zone: GMT+1
    What section / position are you applying for?: Technology News Section
    Do you have experience of being on a news team, or writing a news section?: I've written a few things around tech on a old website. Nothing else.
    Can you meet the deadline of Thursday night every week to have your assignment completed?: Yes, i'm free all week apart from school.
    Give us a brief summary of why YOU think you should be apart of the MPGH News Team: Technology is one of my passions, it's something that when i learn something new about it, such as new specs for a new phone, it just clicks. I've an extensive knowledge of lots of things in and around technology so this will allow me to give some insight into what i'm writing about and not just change a few words and not know what i've written about or what it means. I'm extremely hard working and determined to make sure what i do is done to the best of my ability which is what will make me stand out from the others.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast