Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

what's up dudes?!

what's up?! i'm new here, obviously. i figured that i would introduce myself and all that..

i'm nick. sometimes i play games, but not too often anymore. i used to be really into photoshop and the whole graphics scene a LONG time ago, and it's something that i have always really enjoyed. i figure that since this site is pretty active and has a whole section for that, i could come back and try my hand at some stuff i haven't done in some time.

i'm nineteen years old. i love cars, mainly imports. i work full time at bar-s foods, and i need to find something productive to do outside of work and spending time with my girlfriend. this seems like a nice community, and i may be in some games of combat arms with some of you guys here sometime. hm... what else is there to say about me? i like hardcore music (mainly the new genre), i spend most of my money on working on my car and i love to show her off! i like photography, i like to travel around the state and hopefully out some in the future!

i'm a pretty laid back guy- i'm pretty chill about just about everything.. i'm open-minded. i like baseball a lot, and the braves have been my team since i was a little kid. haha.

anyway, thanks dudes, and i hope i have some fun here and learn stuff!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Welcome to MPGH, Nick.

I'd like to see that car of yours , if you don't mind.

I mainly listen to Death Metal and what not, but I'm also open-minded.

As always, enjoy your stay and have fun! .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by xnickkkkx View Post
    hardcore
    Punk or Techno?
    Anywho, welcome to MPGH, and I hope you enjoy your stay.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Euphemistic View Post
    Welcome to MPGH, Nick.

I'd like to see that car of yours , if you don't mind.

I mainly listen to Death Metal and what not, but I'm also open-minded.

As always, enjoy your stay and have fun! .
    haha, alright dude! she's a '99 toyota camry. i bought her last year. it's a v6 (1mz-fe) with a five speed manual (e153). i bought her and pretty much just wrecked her, fixed her back up, and now i lowered her. here's a picture of her when i was putting on my k-sport kontrol coilovers on.
    that's at the full 3" drop. as she sits now, she's only been dropped 1.5" and i'm planning to roll my fenders and try to get her all the way down to that 3 inch. i used to listen to metal a lot, but not really the old style (if that's what you'd call it)

i listened to more of like the "deathcore" and "metalcore" genres back in the day. i'm more into stuff like the ghost inside, terror, the great commission, and then softer stuff like the story so far and chunk! no captain chunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

Punk or Techno?
    Anywho, welcome to MPGH, and I hope you enjoy your stay.
    the punk hardcore. more of the new stuff as opposed to the old, but there's still some old stuff that's pretty good!

thanks guys
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by xnickkkkx View Post
    haha, alright dude! she's a '99 toyota camry. i bought her last year. it's a v6 (1mz-fe) with a five speed manual (e153). i bought her and pretty much just wrecked her, fixed her back up, and now i lowered her. here's a picture of her when i was putting on my k-sport kontrol coilovers on.
    that's at the full 3" drop. as she sits now, she's only been dropped 1.5" and i'm planning to roll my fenders and try to get her all the way down to that 3 inch. i
    When it comes to those types of cars to moving, the Camry gets the job done with dependability.

The Camry's suspension could be a little stiffer, but otherwise this is Toyota's all-around winner?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Hey thurr, That's a nice car you've got there.

Welcome to MPGH ;] .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    it for sure is. my friend had a corolla about two years ago, and i just didn't really like it all that much. i had drove it, and it felt EXTREMELY under powered to me.. i couldn't imagine driving a car like that again!

the coilovers i bought have a spring rate in the front of 7.5k and the rear at i think 5.5k according to k-sports' website. i have the front as stiff as it can go until i can get a nice set of rims, and it throws me around like a kid on a bull.. it's kind of nice, because i don't worry about scraping when i come off an incline as much as before. the rear isn't maxed out, but it's a few clicks down from max, and i find myself rubbing the ground every time i hit a speed bump or a big dip.

the car really is pretty luxurious though. i went from an '88 honda civic sedan dx with no a/c, a HORRIBLE heater, cloth seats, manual locks and windows, a d15b1 with a whopping 93 hp and like 80 ft-lbs of torque to this monster of a car. it was an adjustment, but i haven't had any problems with it at all. i had swapped in two motors in my civic when my parents bought me this car. all i've done to her is drop her and put in a new clutch. the only thing that i can say i absolutely hate is that there is minimal aftermarket support. i want a front lip, but all i can seem to find is a home depot lip that won't do the car the justice i want. i've been on the search for a trd lip kit, but they're nearly impossible to find, and when you do it's so overpriced.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Howdy Welcome to MPGH and enjoy your stay.

Official Middleman since: 30 January 2014
    Minion since: 3 May 2014
    Editor since: 13 May 2014
    Marine since: 10 November 1775

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I apologize to anyone who I have called autistic, for this is the most autistic thing I have ever seen. Thanks gbot.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You're the cancer of the marketplace. Someone vouch for me. +1

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    welcome to MPGH, enjoy your stay :-)