Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post

It would work normally
    The only thing is that if he does a Vouch, it won't be considered a valid/legit vouch
    What if they used a OMM what then? Would it be considered or not?
    Last edited by TrinityCube; 12-15-2013 at 05:08 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TrinityCube View Post
    What if they used a OMM what then? Would it considered or not?
    I guess so .. yes

My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)

History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post

I guess so .. yes
    So for it to be a valid vouch for me from the new user I have to vouch him too right?
    Last edited by TrophyDolphin; 12-15-2013 at 07:42 AM.

Thanks
    I'm new to the site, are you telling me that I can't confirm any of the trades I made here? That I can't vouch for anyone even if a trade was successfully made and I kept my word about deal? And 40 post is the requirement? (think that it is not a razon to trust someone, I have seen many people with lots of post but with no trades confirmed; and that could end up in doing random useless post to get to that amount, and would mean nothing either) I made only one post with all the options that I will use to sell rotmg items (lifes and tops), thats almost all I need, I might sell accounts in the future, and sure thing that will sell UTs when the trade ut weekend is back, but thats it, there are no more options for sell values in realm, and I will not need more that 3 posts for that, that means i will have to wait months even if i get to do many successful trades on the site? and what you mean by "Recently joined"
    can you be more specific? a month? 4months? a year? Can I just send proof of the trade to validate my vouches? like messages where we specify an agreement, and pictures or videos of the trades we made, and the emal from ultimate game card (with my private info hidden, and for now I'm only planing on buy UGCs) to confirming that i get the $. And what happen if a new user gets scammed by a "certified by your rules" user? if his vouches means nothing, then you are saying that his word can't be taken serious, or I can send proofs to report scammers but not to validate my trades? Can you come up with a vouch system? that should be grate : D, like getting a vouch tag (like any of this: [CRITIC FO] [DONA TOR] [MIDD MAN] and [MINION FO]) when you made a certain amount of successful trades (think like 10 should be a reasonable amount) with proofs of them (as i wrote before, and checked and confirmed by the site mods of course), I think that it is what really matter in order to know if someone is trusted. And can't send PMs on the site when you are new makes me post off topic comments on my posts to do the arrangements with the other persons, and obligates me to use another services as only way of be available of speak in private with someone and discuss the deal properly (instead, if I could send PMs I would be available of write all the arrangements here, that should be the best place to confirm it, and should be under the mods sights to confirm it even without screenshots). And can't be available of editing / deleting / or change the name displayed on the list, of my own posts had stopped me from correct errors or update info, making me think that posting the same post again but only with a slightly changes is more easy than wait for a mod to confirm the changes that i wanna make, when in a first place there was nothing moderating me when i wrote it, being available of write whatever i want (realy think that a post or user should get banned after doing something wrong, not being unavailable of doing things because they might do them wrong, because you put legit sellers/buyers in the same bag). And the middleman post should get daily updates of the certified users that are approved, because [MPGH]Raple has a new Sticky post when he confirmed himself as a certified site MM (with the tag: [MIDD MAN]), that so I have to search in different posts to know what MM are currently certified? can it just be one post? with all the currently certified MM posted (and daily edited) in the first comment of the creator of the post, so everyone can just open it and check right away which MM can he trust. And being not allowed to post links in my comments has stopped me almost every single time where I tried to use references from this own site. That are the problems that I have encounter as rotmg trader, and new user so far. Hope to be taken seriously, and not being ignored only for being new. Apart from that, the site is grate <3. Thanks for your time.
    Last edited by Abercio; 12-15-2013 at 11:27 AM.

Thanks
    /Updated and Extended
    18th Dec 2013

Hope you guys like the new adjustment
    Last edited by Symmetrical; 12-18-2013 at 09:47 AM.

History

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Abercio View Post
    I'm new to the site, are you telling me that I can't confirm any of the trades I made here? That I can't vouch for anyone even if a trade was successfully made and I kept my word about deal? And 40 post is the requirement? (think that it is not a razon to trust someone, I have seen many people with lots of post but with no trades confirmed; and that could end up in doing random useless post to get to that amount, and would mean nothing either) I made only one post with all the options that I will use to sell rotmg items (lifes and tops), thats almost all I need, I might sell accounts in the future, and sure thing that will sell UTs when the trade ut weekend is back, but thats it, there are no more options for sell values in realm, and I will not need more that 3 posts for that, that means i will have to wait months even if i get to do many successful trades on the site? and what you mean by "Recently joined"
    can you be more specific? a month? 4months? a year? Can I just send proof of the trade to validate my vouches? like messages where we specify an agreement, and pictures or videos of the trades we made, and the emal from ultimate game card (with my private info hidden, and for now I'm only planing on buy UGCs) to confirming that i get the $. And what happen if a new user gets scammed by a "certified by your rules" user? if his vouches means nothing, then you are saying that his word can't be taken serious, or I can send proofs to report scammers but not to validate my trades? Can you come up with a vouch system? that should be grate : D, like getting a vouch tag (like any of this: [CRITIC FO] [DONA TOR] [MIDD MAN] and [MINION FO]) when you made a certain amount of successful trades (think like 10 should be a reasonable amount) with proofs of them (as i wrote before, and checked and confirmed by the site mods of course), I think that it is what really matter in order to know if someone is trusted. And can't send PMs on the site when you are new makes me post off topic comments on my posts to do the arrangements with the other persons, and obligates me to use another services as only way of be available of speak in private with someone and discuss the deal properly (instead, if I could send PMs I would be available of write all the arrangements here, that should be the best place to confirm it, and should be under the mods sights to confirm it even without screenshots). And can't be available of editing / deleting / or change the name displayed on the list, of my own posts had stopped me from correct errors or update info, making me think that posting the same post again but only with a slightly changes is more easy than wait for a mod to confirm the changes that i wanna make, when in a first place there was nothing moderating me when i wrote it, being available of write whatever i want (realy think that a post or user should get banned after doing something wrong, not being unavailable of doing things because they might do them wrong, because you put legit sellers/buyers in the same bag). And the middleman post should get daily updates of the certified users that are approved, because [MPGH]Raple has a new Sticky post when he confirmed himself as a certified site MM (with the tag: [MIDD MAN]), that so I have to search in different posts to know what MM are currently certified? can it just be one post? with all the currently certified MM posted (and daily edited) in the first comment of the creator of the post, so everyone can just open it and check right away which MM can he trust. And being not allowed to post links in my comments has stopped me almost every single time where I tried to use references from this own site. That are the problems that I have encounter as rotmg trader, and new user so far. Hope to be taken seriously, and not being ignored only for being new. Apart from that, the site is grate <3. Thanks for your time.
    Your concerns are just, I would also suggest a system of providing proof of a satisfactory trade alongside the vouch to establish a strong statement.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Ok I want to ask some questions;
    1) If I vouch someone but because my account is not over 3 months old will it count?
    2) If we use a middleman and they log the trade that I and the seller/buyer are trading and I vouch the person will it count?
    3) When I buy something and the trade goes smoothly do we vouch each other or does 1 person vouch like for example I vouch someone for buying the account quickly or the other person who vouches me like how would it work?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by YouDon'tKn0wMe View Post
    Ok I want to ask some questions;
    1) If I vouch someone but because my account is not over 3 months old will it count?
    2) If we use a middleman and they log the trade that I and the seller/buyer are trading and I vouch the person will it count?
    3) When I buy something and the trade goes smoothly do we vouch each other or does 1 person vouch like for example I vouch someone for buying the account quickly or the other person who vouches me like how would it work?
    1. If you are active and you have more than 20 posts, then yes.. It will count
    2. Yes
    3. both users can vouch each other

History

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Thanks for the info.

What is it?
    Too fast for you?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    So the vouch i got from a new member dosent count but the vouch i gave him counts? Ok....
    Vouches:

After having Joe edit my thread for like 15 minutes

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    Recently, many users were scammed because the "scammer" had lots of "vouches"
    and the "vouches" were from new members who had less posts.
    This new rule will hopefully prevent Fake and Self Vouch.

The Voucher must meet the requirements for the vouch to be considered Valid.

Requirements:
    - Must be older than 3 months
    - Must have at least 20 posts
    - Must be active in the forums

If these requirements are not met, the vouch will be deleted.

~MPGH Market Staff

Thank you JESUS, i was getting tired off seeing people be scammed over stupid noob members i think the post amount should be alittle higher ;p look at @Royce doing work :]

Quote Originally Posted by Cryteria View Post
    Or better yet you could have a staff member verify the trade, such as sending them the skype chat and payment details or something of that matter.
    Thats why you use a middle man for all your trades :]
    Last edited by iwantyourkandy; 03-07-2014 at 01:05 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I like this except the 3 month part because I think it should jsut be like they have to have the post and be active, because it means I can't vouch :/

Or better yet you could have a staff member verify the trade, such as sending them the skype chat and payment details or something of that matter.
    That's why you use a MM...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iwantyourkandy View Post
    Thank you JESUS, i was getting tired off seeing people be scammed over stupid noob members i think the post amount should be alittle higher ;p look at @Royce doing work :]

Thats why you use a middle man for all your trades :]
    I don't work anymore ;(

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    great rule

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    What? so a staff member can verify your vouch? or no
    No, when you use a MM, then you don't have to care about vouches.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast