Lurking
    Lol wut? I dun get it.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    DUUUUUUUDE.

Me and @Genesis used to play yugioh together online. I fucking wrecked him over and over, and he beat me once. With my deck.

Still beat you in speedrunning Nidhogg though, Genesis. >...>
    there's nothing left for you here.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Anti For This Useful Post:

Genesis (07-25-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    omg.. epic battle. hahaha
    Anything can PM me. I'm from Malaysia.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    you'll never beat me though. I used to be the star of our school (I got loads of rare incredible cards). I even traded the decks with one of my friends, I still won with his deck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post
    DUUUUUUUDE.

Me and @Genesis used to play yugioh together online. I fucking wrecked him over and over, and he beat me once. With my deck.

Still beat you in speedrunning Nidhogg though, Genesis. >...>
    [Vouched] Filehost l VPN l Music l Streaming l Gaming l Education l Security l Torrent l Others [All Accounts Shop]

Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade

Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

~vertice

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.
    [/CENTER]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    you'll never beat me though. I used to be the star of our school (I got loads of rare incredible cards). I even traded the decks with one of my friends, I still won with his deck.
    U use XYZ or Syncho Summons?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    not into the new Yu-Gi-Oh. I'd say the last trend I've reached is D-Heroes and Neos. Not turners and further things.

U use XYZ or Syncho Summons?
    [Vouched] Filehost l VPN l Music l Streaming l Gaming l Education l Security l Torrent l Others [All Accounts Shop]

~vertice

Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.
    [/CENTER]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    not into the new Yu-Gi-Oh. I'd say the last trend I've reached is D-Heroes and Neos. Not turners and further things.
    Yeah, I am different. I was so nerdy a few years back, I went to Nationals for it. Chicago man, it was pretty fun. But I gotta say, Yu-Gi-Oh is fucking stupid now. New ban lists are shit, new cards are shit, everything is shit. I now play Cardfight!! Vanguard because my nephew wanted someone to play with.

Picture Yu-Gi-Oh, but more expensive and more complex. It ain't fun to me, but if my nephew is having a blast, I can deal with it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Anti For This Useful Post:

DarkLordXYZ (07-25-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Until like what? 2~3 years I was still into Yu-Gi-Oh. I even got caught with the cards in school (They were banned for somehow being "forbidden|" in our religion). It was only like 2 years ago have I discovered the new Yu-Gi-Oh. That's when I really quit. I had all god cards, all GX god cards, Exodus and almost all forms of him. All D-Heroes (got taken away by my teacher). The GX god cards fusion, all Neos' fusions.. It's really shit now as you said.

Yeah, I am different. I was so nerdy a few years back, I went to Nationals for it. Chicago man, it was pretty fun. But I gotta say, Yu-Gi-Oh is fucking stupid now. New ban lists are shit, new cards are shit, everything is shit. I now play Cardfight!! Vanguard because my nephew wanted someone to play with.

Picture Yu-Gi-Oh, but more expensive and more complex. It ain't fun to me, but if my nephew is having a blast, I can deal with it.

~vertice

[/CENTER]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Excessively overwhelming ******ery from an archfag.
    * Contact Information *
    Yahoo: darkslayer84@yahoo.com
    MSN: parham6@live.com
    ooVoo: Parham6
    * Vouches (Trade Reputation) *
    Vouch #1 - RenardO went first, No Middleman: My Account => His Account
    Vouch #2 - Mr.StoneX went first, No Middleman: My Account => His uPlay+Steam Accounts

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Until like what? 2~3 years I was still into Yu-Gi-Oh. I even got caught with the cards in school (They were banned for somehow being "forbidden|" in our religion). It was only like 2 years ago have I discovered the new Yu-Gi-Oh. That's when I really quit. I had all god cards, all GX god cards, Exodus and almost all forms of him. All D-Heroes (got taken away by my teacher). The GX god cards fusion, all Neos' fusions.. It's really shit now as you said.
    XYZ and Synchro isnt that difficult, if I taught Genesis, I can teach you. It won't matter to you, but I will tell you how these two work just in-case you decide to jump back on that beaten down horse:

Synchro: A Synchro monster can be tribute summoned with one tuner, and 2-3 Monsters. These 3-4 monsters stars must add up to the number of stars on the Synchro Monsters card to actually summon it. (I am rusty so this might be off slightly.)

XYZ Summon: Lets say you got 2 Level 3 Monsters on the field and want to XYZ summon a monster from your Extra deck. Depending on the card, it will tell you what type of card is needed to summon it. You then layer the two level 3 cards on top of each other, and put the XYZ Monster on top of those 2 cards in either Attack, or Defense position. If the monsters you are XYZ Summoning are level 3, the XYZ Monster must be level 3 as well.

I am not good at explaining things without it right in front of me, but you can see it's a bit confusing and turns off a lot of old fans. The battles with friends are fun, and the community is alright, but I cannot deal with this game anymore. Although, I still play MTG a lot.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Anti For This Useful Post:

DarkLordXYZ (07-25-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    believe it or not, I thought the XYZ summon was the XYZ Dragon Cannon. The game got too complicated.

XYZ and Synchro isnt that difficult, if I taught Genesis, I can teach you. It won't matter to you, but I will tell you how these two work just in-case you decide to jump back on that beaten down horse:

Synchro: A Synchro monster can be tribute summoned with one tuner, and 2-3 Monsters. These 3-4 monsters stars must add up to the number of stars on the Synchro Monsters card to actually summon it. (I am rusty so this might be off slightly.)

XYZ Summon: Lets say you got 2 Level 3 Monsters on the field and want to XYZ summon a monster from your Extra deck. Depending on the card, it will tell you what type of card is needed to summon it. You then layer the two level 3 cards on top of each other, and put the XYZ Monster on top of those 2 cards in either Attack, or Defense position. If the monsters you are XYZ Summoning are level 3, the XYZ Monster must be level 3 as well.

I am not good at explaining things without it right in front of me, but you can see it's a bit confusing and turns off a lot of old fans. The battles with friends are fun, and the community is alright, but I cannot deal with this game anymore. Although, I still play MTG a lot.

~vertice

[/CENTER]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    The later series of this were fucking amazing, even when it turned into a massive satanic circle jerk I still watched it.

Thanks

GG kaiba

List of Middleman Impersonations
    Current MPGH Staff
    Report a Scammer here

Crossfire Minion Since: 19 Feb 2013 - 24 Oct 2014
    Minecraft Minion Since: 4 Feb 2014 - 24 Oct 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 26 Aug 2014 - 24 Oct 2014
    Donator Since: Mar 12 2014

x x