HiringCompitent referals "Ip change / proxy / tor / whatever else"

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Compitent referals "Ip change / proxy / tor / whatever else"
Hi I am KDawg666 some of you may have seen me around.
What I am offering is 0.50 usd per referral however there is a few rules you must adhere by.
To learn more about this amazing opportunity get at me on Skype ******kalebholden "yes the live part is important."
Going to add you real quick.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kdawg666 View Post
Hi I am KDawg666 some of you may have seen me around.
What I am offering is 0.50 usd per referral however there is a few rules you must adhere by.
To learn more about this amazing opportunity get at me on Skype ******kalebholden "yes the live part is important."
added. waiting for accept
Quote Originally Posted by Kdawg666 View Post
Hi I am KDawg666 some of you may have seen me around.
What I am offering is 0.50 usd per referral however there is a few rules you must adhere by.
To learn more about this amazing opportunity get at me on Skype ******kalebholden "yes the live part is important."
still looking
bumpity...
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?