{request} Changing M16A3 to (anything else)
I have a huge favor to ask of someone. I need a tut on changing like an M16A3 to some other type of weapon. I can't find one on here. I would like to have a better RoF for it. I know it's a noobish thing to ask of someone
but I'd really be thankful for any help. I tried making the L96 have a faster RoF by dloading the two links given by dontsassme and ended up having to delete CA and completely re-install it...Anyway, I ask for a tut on changing guns to give faster RoF and more accuracy.
Thanks!
but I'd really be thankful for any help. I tried making the L96 have a faster RoF by dloading the two links given by dontsassme and ended up having to delete CA and completely re-install it...Anyway, I ask for a tut on changing guns to give faster RoF and more accuracy.Thanks!

