can he do anything else?

Posts 1–15 of 56 · Page 1 of 4
can he do anything else?
can iverson do anything else than ban ppl?
just a question..
Well, he can come up with some witty ban reasons. You'd be surprised.
Quote Originally Posted by RumbleBall View Post
can iverson do anything else than ban ppl?
just a question..
You're asking for it.
he just banned me from chat XD
it was something like this:
iver: ALL SHUT UP
iver: I SWEAR TO GOD
me: u shut up? thats good ty
iver: I BAN YOU, IM SERIOUS
me: u know this is a chat?
iver: OH REALLY?
iver: OH REALLY?
iver: OH REALLY?
iver: OH REALLY?
iver: OH REALLY?
iver: OH REALLY?
me: YE
me: YE
me: YE
me: YE
me: YE
me: YE
me: YE

banned :L
<Iverson954360> who's that rumble kid?
<Iverson954360> and what makes him think he can chill with us?
<Iverson954360> and what makes him think he can chill with us?
<RumbleBall> you
<Iverson954360> and what makes him think he can chill with us?
<Hispiforce> :@ brb
<Iverson954360> and what makes him think he can chill with us?
<Iverson954360> and what makes him think he can chill with us?
<RumbleBall> you
<Iverson954360> and what makes him think he can chill with us?
<Iverson954360> and what makes him think he can chill with us?
<Iverson954360> and what makes him think he can chill with us?
<Iverson954360> and what makes him think he can chill with us?
<RumbleBall> you
<RumbleBall> you
<RumbleBall> you
<RumbleBall> you
<RumbleBall> you
<RumbleBall> you
<Iverson954360> and what makes him think he can chill with us?
<Iverson954360> and what makes him think he can chill with us?
<Iverson954360> and what makes him think he can chill with us?
<Iverson954360> and what makes him think he can chill with
us?

booted for spamming
<Iverson954360> WHERE'S YOUR CURLEY MUSTACHE AT?
<Iverson954360> NIGGA YOU SO PRINGLES
<Iverson954360> HE GOT THE MANGO SENTINEL!
<Iverson954360> MAG-FUCKING-NETO!



iverson is a funny dudee
i know
but he's not fair
Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
<Iverson954360> WHERE'S YOUR CURLEY MUSTACHE AT?
<Iverson954360> NIGGA YOU SO PRINGLES
<Iverson954360> HE GOT THE MANGO SENTINEL!
<Iverson954360> MAG-FUCKING-NETO!



&#187;&#187;&#187;&#187;&#187;iverson is a funny dudee&#171;&#171;&#171;&#171;&#171;&#171;&#171;&#1 71;
Quote Originally Posted by RumbleBall View Post
&#187;&#187;&#187;&#187;&#187;&#187;&#187;&#187 ;i know &#171;&#171;&#171;&#171;&#171;&#171;&#171;&#171 ;
but he's not fair
dont mind
People say life isn't fair, you'll quickly learn MPGH is on the complete opposite side of fairness on the fairness spectrum, hell MPGH isn't even on the spectrum.
Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
People say life isn't fair, you'll quickly learn MPGH is on the complete opposite side of fairness on the fairness spectrum, hell MPGH isn't even on the spectrum.
life isn't fair, but iver got no life!!
just a joke
Shut the fuck up, you fucking gay-for-not-gay-arunforce Rumble. Iverson is cool, and I would say the same shit: What makes you think you can chill with us? If I could ban right now I would fucking ban-hammer you >_>.
Quote Originally Posted by gbitz View Post
Shut the fuck up, you fucking gay-for-not-gay-arunforce Rumble. Iverson is cool, and I would say the same shit: What makes you think you can chill with us? If I could ban right now I would fucking ban-hammer you >_>.
im not gay.
i already said: iver is cool (u should read the whole threat... OH NO!!! 10 whole posts???? Yes, 10 whole posts)
i joined mpgh.. that's enough to chill in this forum
it's good u can't
I did read the whole topic. Mind quoting where you said he was cool?
you have no right to complain about iverson. hes mod for one, and hes a senior member. you joined june of this year. iverson joined 01-03-2006.

so just stfu. he was here first, if you dont like it gtfo.
ARE YOU FREAKING BLIND?
I ALREADY SAID 2 TIMES I LIKE HIM?
Posts 1–15 of 56 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us