Thumbs upSCHOOL HOLIDAYS

Posts 1–15 of 83 · Page 1 of 6
SCHOOL HOLIDAYS
Took for fucking ever but my school has finally finished for the year

7 weeks off... I don't know what i'm going to do...



Never the less, FUCK YEAH! I can spend more time on MPGH now without the hassle of assignments and shit
Oh that's unlucky I finished a week ago, mwuhahahhaha
Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryAbbo View Post
Oh that's unlucky I finished a week ago, mwuhahahhaha
... Basterd...

How long you off for?

Biatch
I finished a week ago too
lol thats what i love to c all aussies i finished w-day (and one kiwi)
AWWW, FUCK YAS ALL IF YOU FINSHED BEFORE ME T_T
hahahah you suck lolz joke
We have 8 weeks or w/e because. Because I'm year 11 we go back a day after year 7 and 8 (and maybe 9?) so we go back like feb 1st?
Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryAbbo View Post
We have 8 weeks or w/e because. Because I'm year 11 we go back a day after year 7 and 8 (and maybe 9?) so we go back like feb 1st?
I was reading it and you kept editing... -.-

Yeah year 11 at my school goes back day after everybody else -.- (fuck you) next year thats me but! xD (as in 2011 (: )

Ha, i think we go back somewhere round feb 1st, maby after
Quote Originally Posted by _Siniister View Post
I was reading it and you kept editing... -.-

Yeah year 11 at my school goes back day after everybody else -.- (fuck you) next year thats me but! xD (as in 2011 (: )

Ha, i think we go back somewhere round feb 1st, maby after
Cherish year 10 mang, it only gets harder goes likes this:
let > = harder then
yr 12 > yr11 > yr10 > yr7 > yr8 > yr9


Oh and yeh I kept editing the post because the grammar was screwed
Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryAbbo View Post
Cherish year 10 mang, it only gets harder goes likes this:
let > = harder then
yr 12 > yr11 > yr10 > yr7 > yr8 > yr9


Oh and yeh I kept editing the post because the grammar was screwed
Well, i gotta be "good", "smart" and whatnot since i've fucked around my last 3 years in high school, got the school certificate aswell (although there are talks about removing it )

So 12 and 11 and harder? Dayum.. Mmmm i found yr7 to be easy yr 8 harder and yr 9 bit easier but not by much ( was my most bludge year )

EDIT: Yeah i always have to edit too because of grammar (ironic edit here :P)
lol we start the same
fuck you guys i dont get off till next wednesday. But im in yr 12 so yah, fuck all yous.
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
fuck you guys i dont get off till next wednesday. But im in yr 12 so yah, fuck all yous.
What...

You supposed to of finished like 4 weeks ago, and you should have just come back from schoolies like a day or two ago :O
no i just started yr 12 this term.
Posts 1–15 of 83 · Page 1 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us