Duping information

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Duping information
Hello everyone, I just want to do a simple and fast exchange
So I am requesting information of how to dupe, which will take at most 10 minutes or so. After I have successfully been able to dupe, I will send a payment through paypal of $3.50
I will only dupe for personal needs and will not do any selling of items. This is a great chance for all people with this knowledge to earn $3.50

Add me on skype if you wish my skype is kevinjing11.

To make one thing clear, I do not go first, as I do not have any scamming intentions, and you will be trading simple information for money, which you will not lose anything.
Also if some kind person would maybe like to tell me for free, that would also be appreciated
the ability to create an unlimited abundance of items, for three dollars and fifty cents.... What a fucking DEAL. hope your skype isn't overfilled with contact requests
Quote Originally Posted by bzba View Post
the ability to create an unlimited abundance of items, for three dollars and fifty cents.... What a fucking DEAL. hope your skype isn't overfilled with contact requests
You made me cry XD
Quote Originally Posted by bzba View Post
the ability to create an unlimited abundance of items, for three dollars and fifty cents.... What a fucking DEAL. hope your skype isn't overfilled with contact requests
haha LOOL!
$3.50? ppl are willing to pay upto $50 if not more
hahahahahahha srlsy
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us