I get bored too

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
I get bored too


After becoming obsessed with World of Warcraft (a bit late), I feel like I finally have the inspiration to attempt an RPG server.

Right now I'm working on the questing system, and I plan to add a ton of item tiers (probably completely changing the tier system).

Wooo..... this will take forever
looks awesome and good luck on your quest! (see what i did there?)
Try to make "Kill all Cyclops" or "Ask for help to close the realm" xD And add NPC's ofc
the title made me laugh xD
and very amazing
Very bored indeed

Did Kithio help you with perfecting it
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
Very bored indeed

Did Kithio help you with perfecting it
Actually this is probably one of the only things I had no direct involvement in xD at least when it comes to working with trav.
Quote Originally Posted by Kithio View Post


Actually this is probably one of the only things I had no direct involvement in xD at least when it comes to working with trav.
Well then. I'm pretty surprised since you're the "perfectionist" and that seems "perfect"
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
Well then. I'm pretty surprised since you're the "perfectionist" and that seems "perfect"
A lot of the alignments on that UI were pretty much just me putting in numbers until I went "that doesn't look bad"
Quote Originally Posted by Travoos View Post


After becoming obsessed with World of Warcraft (a bit late), I feel like I finally have the inspiration to attempt an RPG server.

Right now I'm working on the questing system, and I plan to add a ton of item tiers (probably completely changing the tier system).

Wooo..... this will take forever

You actually adding that? Thats bad ass i assume its for seraphs only though not clubs or anything
Quote Originally Posted by Siphilice View Post
You actually adding that? Thats bad ass i assume its for seraphs only though not clubs or anything
With seraphs dominion out, my other sources are pretty much nothing more than outdated, so yes it's for seraphs only
Heyyy, I kind of had that same idea with WoW. Well good luck.
so will there be a room/map for this? like the daily quest room u go in to see the mission etc.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?