OutdatedTrove Cheat Trainer 08/01/2015

Posts 16–30 of 94 · Page 2 of 7
Quote Originally Posted by steve33 View Post
We need to wait for an approval to be able to download.

----

That Glide Hack looks very awesome, Can't wait to try this out.
I'm sorry, I don't know.
Amazing love it!!!
Quote Originally Posted by steve33 View Post
We need to wait for an approval to be able to download.

----

That Glide Hack looks very awesome, Can't wait to try this out.
Lua script for glide hack ( in spoiler ) under the video
Quote Originally Posted by Berliner19962 View Post
Can i get banned for this???
Hacking in any game you are at Risk of Ban, however I have never been banned on Trove for hacking and been playing for about 4 months.
I need help I copied the lua and now? In Video you didint copy anything you had ''glide hack'' in the box (sorry for my english im german)
Quote Originally Posted by Konnes100 View Post
I need help I copied the lua and now? In Video you didint copy anything you had ''glide hack'' in the box (sorry for my english im german)
you should do what I did in the video
im sorry to ask this, but can we hack "lasermancy" stat ?? as i find it useful for mining crystalized cloud so i can get nimble nimbus mount.
Quote Originally Posted by shadowa View Post
im sorry to ask this, but can we hack "lasermancy" stat ?? as i find it useful for mining crystalized cloud so i can get nimble nimbus mount.
lasermancy is server sided, use bomb for farming clouds.
thank you for the hack <3<3<3
where do i paste the lua script? im new in the CE.
Posts 16–30 of 94 · Page 2 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?