derep

Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3
nice avatar bro.....
Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
u wants to be hated again for rq'ing?????
u got me confused with @Thunder

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Crazy irl? The reason why it got removed in the first place was because people were abusing of that feature.
who gives a shit about "abuse" , I wanna derep fgts .

Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post
nice avatar bro.....
yeah , a true masterpiece .
u wants to be hated again for rq'ing?????
Crazy irl? The reason why it got removed in the first place was because people were abusing of that feature.
I dont like the idea personally, I feel like a couple people who want to ruin someone's account could do so though it seems like a cool concept in theory
wow this man is crazy irl
this guy killed meek guys we gotta listen to him
Please bring that shit back.
Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post
Please bring that shit back.
I love your sig.
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
Agreed .
I thought you were all about getting rep.
I can already see the abuse.
bring it back so i can abuse people again
Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?