derep

Posts 16–30 of 45 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post


I thought you were all about getting rep.
Yeah and I gotta use that rep power to put some people in their place.
is that kanye mixed with justin bieber as ur avatar?
I remember seeing negative reps The days of old are long past
Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post


u got me confused with @Thunder


who gives a shit about "abuse" , I wanna derep fgts .



yeah , a true masterpiece .
WHAT, YOU RQED REPPING? RQING OVERLORD

Quote Originally Posted by Transferred View Post
is that kanye mixed with justin bieber as ur avatar?
Pretty sure that's Justin and Fiddy
I can't stop looking at your avatar.
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post


Yeah and I gotta use that rep power to put some people in their place.
oi , rep me and i'll rep u back . dont tell the admins .

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post


WHAT, YOU RQED REPPING? RQING OVERLORD
I never rq . you the true rqer tho .

Quote Originally Posted by Terror View Post
I can't stop looking at your avatar.
Yah , it's amazing isnt it .
Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post


oi , rep me and i'll rep u back . dont tell the admins .



I never rq . you the true rqer tho .



Yah , it's amazing isnt it .
Unless you got 100 rep power hell naw.
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post


Unless you got 100 rep power hell naw.
Remember when you had 0 rep power.
Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post


Remember when you had 0 rep power.
I remember hitting 1337 posts and getting banned and then I was like wtf why am I banned? (I never left the Crossfire section and I new nothing of the customs of MPGH) and then had to ask Liz to unban me and she was surprised I had no clue what a post ban was.
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post


Unless you got 100 rep power hell naw.
i do have 100 rep power
Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post


i do have 100 rep power
So do I.
what is derep
Quote Originally Posted by ewrc View Post
what is derep
the opposite of rep ...
Quote Originally Posted by ewrc View Post
what is derep
Never go full retard.
But I got no rep, ya rep hogging
Posts 16–30 of 45 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?