Outdatedkr0wns v2.1
I got it to work but after a few hours my game crashed while launching a heist, and when I launched GTA 5 again and logged on online it doesn't work anymore? I kept pressing F4 all the time but it simply didn't work for some reason.. any ideas?
Hi. I am the admin and I use your mods all the time.

Did you do anything for the awards section? There are a few that aren't unlocked yet (last team standing stuff, smuggler planes, distract cops, moving day, do dailies for 28 days, calm down). Is it possible to unlock them or are those just unmoddable?
Thanks for releasing and take care of those copypaster fags like juazey.
Awesome!~~~
thank you
Its an awesome Menu but we have the flickering Problem again :/ Can you fix it Kr0wns? Then its perfect tho
- - - Updated - - -
Its an awesome Menu but we have the flickering Problem again :/ Can you fix it Kr0wns? Then its perfect tho
- - - Updated - - -
Its an awesome Menu but we have the flickering Problem again :/ Can you fix it Kr0wns? Then its perfect tho
thanks so much dude
how to use it? with an DLL injector?
my menu freezes and cant backout or use numpad, did i install wrong?
This thread is closed for replies.
