Outdatedkr0wns v2.1

Posts 46–60 of 154 · Page 4 of 11
i did drag it to map like always, but menu pops up then just freezes :/
pretty good so far
anyone can help me to get the mod working?, i drag files into folder but just freezes after pressing F4 and cant use numpad
why is every one useing the f4 key come on cant use your mrnus side by side
it says use F4 to open menu, that i can but it freeze the menu and cant use numbpad to go through the list
are recovery options working online?
Some people says I keep blinking on the radar and also when they see my character, I went in to transparent and get back to visible ..
Somebody have this problem too?
I only use "never wanted" with this mod but this blinking thing happen either I use "never wanted" or I don't
Its the old problem with the Blinking, even when its just active. He need to fix the problem
Awesome as always. There are a few things that crashes the game and when you "Attach Prop Fire" on someone, you can't delete it.
Just wondering, if i were to give myself any cash nowadays, what would be reasonable time-wise? Like 500k/every hour, or what would would be reasonable so that i do not fuck up. Or is money a big fat nono?
Quote Originally Posted by DrrDeo View Post
Awesome as always. There are a few things that crashes the game and when you "Attach Prop Fire" on someone, you can't delete it.
Just wondering, if i were to give myself any cash nowadays, what would be reasonable time-wise? Like 500k/every hour, or what would would be reasonable so that i do not fuck up. Or is money a big fat nono?
these days you get a message "to many transactions" or something from socialclub (black screen with rockstar text) when that pops up you should stop for sure.. i have no idea what happens if you just rock on after that, but ive got that message i think 3 times by now.. and i never spawn allot of money at the same time anymore.. maybe only a couple hundred thousand to a million at the time (not like you need money when you have mods =P its just fun to see how far you can push it until ban is a fact.)
Quote Originally Posted by timmygun View Post
these days you get a message "to many transactions" or something from socialclub (black screen with rockstar text) when that pops up you should stop for sure.. i have no idea what happens if you just rock on after that, but ive got that message i think 3 times by now.. and i never spawn allot of money at the same time anymore.. maybe only a couple hundred thousand to a million at the time (not like you need money when you have mods =P its just fun to see how far you can push it until ban is a fact.)
I spawned 50 millions for myself yesterday and around 40 to 2 of my friends. I also made myself level 500 instant from level 15. Do you think i might get banned? I didnt thought it was so strict with the bans lol..
Quote Originally Posted by hundkuk View Post
... I also made myself level 500 instant from level 15. Do you think i might get banned? I didnt thought it was so strict with the bans lol..
I've only had one of my friends do this, and he got banned within a day. Good luck.
Quote Originally Posted by BreadForMen View Post
I've only had one of my friends do this, and he got banned within a day. Good luck.
Oh shit >.< well do you know how long the ban might be? Lets say i just lay low after this will i be able to play normally without being worried for any bans in the future?
a great program, but many of the functions do not work, rekoveri, spawn machines do not work
Posts 46–60 of 154 · Page 4 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?