Hello ~Tiny Here!!
Hello MPGH
I'm new to MPGH so I'm looking to make new friends. So before i go on Let me tell you a little about myself....
My hobbies are playing Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 ( MW2 ) and Playing Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare ( COD4 ) And playing Soccer and AFL ( Aussie Rules Footbal ). I'm a new Computer gamer looking to Use hacks from MPGH and to make friends and to help MPGH To make it a better community. I'm very glad to join MPGH so i hope to see some of you guys ingame.
So please add me on Steam : killzone7778
And if you guys ever need help or Key codes or hacks I have some good stuff.
( P.S Please help me Habamon Egg grow please Thank you!! )
~Tiny out
I'm new to MPGH so I'm looking to make new friends. So before i go on Let me tell you a little about myself....
My hobbies are playing Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 ( MW2 ) and Playing Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare ( COD4 ) And playing Soccer and AFL ( Aussie Rules Footbal ). I'm a new Computer gamer looking to Use hacks from MPGH and to make friends and to help MPGH To make it a better community. I'm very glad to join MPGH so i hope to see some of you guys ingame.

So please add me on Steam : killzone7778
And if you guys ever need help or Key codes or hacks I have some good stuff.

( P.S Please help me Habamon Egg grow please Thank you!! )

~Tiny out


