WTSCHEAP maxed legendary pet $15 (updated)

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
CHEAP maxed legendary pet $15 (updated)
Sorry for re-post but people wanted proof

OLD PLEASE DELETE: 1003419

Quickselling for $15 bitcoin (.05), I need the money quick so have a mpgh middleman ready or go first!
Skype: ninjataco907
Account:
Yellow star
90 heal 84 magic heal pet
Extra rare pets for another humanoid legend
6/8 wizzy (with pyra)
6/8 priest (with prot and backpack)
6/8 huntress (with doom, pyra, and backpack)
5/8 pally (with pixie, cutlass in vault, and cc in vault)
5/8 assassin (with nile and backpack)
3/8 trickster (with spirit dagger)


Account will also be 3 years old in a few days





- - - Updated - - -

Well you got me to re-due this.
Don't add me just to claim I'm scamming
I will change the email but kabam support can take up to 3 days to reply.

- - - Updated - - -

The reason I'm selling cheap it for so cheap, is simply because I don't play anymore and I want ONLY bitcoin.
I will now accept CS:GO items but no offer under $20!
Capture1.JPG130 KB · 8 downloads Capture3.JPG73 KB · 5 downloads
bump please only bitcoin but I might do for steam items
still selling?
accepting Paypal first ?
bumb still up for grabs
i'll buy it for 20$ paypal, but with an OMM and must come with email
I added you on skype, I'll buy it for 30$. (my skype is googlenerd1337)
I'll buy it Paypal.
bumb The thread says bitcoin only... come on guys

My paypal account is almost good but I would charge $25 because I would still need to convert to bitcoin.
I'll buy it for bitcoin, would you allow an OMM to secure the account prior to payment?
Is the account sold yet? I'm willing to buy it for $25 paypal. Add me on skype at james..greene
SOLD PLEASE CHANGE
@Raple threadstarter requested thread to be closed.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?