Thumbs upLuaCSGO. A Lua API for CSGO

Posts 31–42 of 42 · Page 3 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by MarkHC View Post
That's funny because I ONLY use Sig scan for GlobalVarsBase.

I need a window handle, not a process handle.

?

Code:
//inside paintraverse...

//l33t code for menu
DrawMenu();
if( IsInGame() ) {
     //Loop through players and do some shit
}
Also, about inlining, most if not all of those functions are inlined by the compiler automatically, regardless if I add "inline" or not. But thanks for the info anyways.


- - - Updated - - -



I am him


- - - Updated - - -



I've pushed an update to Github with EntityFlags and some other minor changes. Download it and recompile the Dll and you should be able to use the Flags now.
I barely skimmed the code and just pointed things out that I saw that should have been different.
Quote Originally Posted by c0deine View Post
I barely skimmed the code and just pointed things out that I saw that should have been different.
And I thank you for that. Criticism always helps. I just pointed out some things that I thought you were mistaken about.
Quote Originally Posted by MarkHC View Post


And I thank you for that. Criticism always helps. I just pointed out some things that I thought you were mistaken about.
Can you update the dll file if I compile it I get errors
Quote Originally Posted by imstillbad. View Post
Can you update the dll file if I compile it I get errors
The simple and honest answer is that you don't need to use this then.
Are you MarkHC or did you just copy paste this?
@MarkHC
Quote Originally Posted by Law View Post
Are you MarkHC or did you just copy paste this?
@MarkHC
why don't you read the thread and find out instead of post spamming, op already stated he was
Quote Originally Posted by c0deine View Post
why don't you read the thread and find out instead of post spamming, op already stated he was
The post before this one also has a link to that... so if I post something then just link to a download it's mine? Nice to know. I'm not saying he isn't that person but use reason before posting friend.
Quote Originally Posted by Law View Post
The post before this one also has a link to that... so if I post something then just link to a download it's mine? Nice to know. I'm not saying he isn't that person but use reason before posting friend.
He said he was fucking markHC
nice job again insane
Code:
1>------ Build started: Project: LuaBind, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V120\Microsoft.CppBuild.targets(364,5): warning MSB8004: Output Directory does not end with a trailing slash.  This build instance will add the slash as it is required to allow proper evaluation of the Output Directory.
1>  class.cpp
1>  Unknown compiler version - please run the configure tests and report the results
1>C:\Users\USERNAME\Desktop\LuaCSGO-master\Dependencies\boost-1.47.0\boost/preprocessor/repetition/repeat.hpp(19): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'boost/preprocessor/debug/error.hpp': No such file or directory
1>  class_info.cpp
1>  Unknown compiler version - please run the configure tests and report the results
1>C:\Users\USERNAME\Desktop\LuaCSGO-master\Dependencies\boost-1.47.0\boost/preprocessor/repetition/repeat.hpp(19): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'boost/preprocessor/debug/error.hpp': No such file or directory
1>  class_registry.cpp
1>  Unknown compiler version - please run the configure tests and report the results
1>C:\Users\USERNAME\Desktop\LuaCSGO-master\Dependencies\boost-1.47.0\boost/preprocessor/repetition/repeat.hpp(19): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'boost/preprocessor/debug/error.hpp': No such file or directory
1>  class_rep.cpp
1>  Unknown compiler version - please run the configure tests and report the results
1>C:\Users\USERNAME\Desktop\LuaCSGO-master\Dependencies\boost-1.47.0\boost/preprocessor/repetition/repeat.hpp(19): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'boost/preprocessor/debug/error.hpp': No such file or directory
1>  create_class.cpp
1>  Unknown compiler version - please run the configure tests and report the results
1>C:\Users\USERNAME\Desktop\LuaCSGO-master\Dependencies\boost-1.47.0\boost/preprocessor/repetition/repeat.hpp(19): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'boost/preprocessor/debug/error.hpp': No such file or directory
1>  exception_handler.cpp
1>  Unknown compiler version - please run the configure tests and report the results
1>C:\Users\USERNAME\Desktop\LuaCSGO-master\Dependencies\boost-1.47.0\boost/preprocessor/repetition/repeat.hpp(19): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'boost/preprocessor/debug/error.hpp': No such file or directory
1>  function.cpp
1>  Unknown compiler version - please run the configure tests and report the results
1>C:\Users\USERNAME\Desktop\LuaCSGO-master\Dependencies\boost-1.47.0\boost/preprocessor/repetition/repeat.hpp(19): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'boost/preprocessor/debug/error.hpp': No such file or directory
1>  inheritance.cpp
1>  Unknown compiler version - please run the configure tests and report the results
1>C:\Users\USERNAME\Desktop\LuaCSGO-master\Dependencies\boost-1.47.0\boost/preprocessor/repetition/repeat.hpp(19): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'boost/preprocessor/debug/error.hpp': No such file or directory
1>  object_rep.cpp
1>  Unknown compiler version - please run the configure tests and report the results
1>C:\Users\USERNAME\Desktop\LuaCSGO-master\Dependencies\boost-1.47.0\boost/preprocessor/repetition/repeat.hpp(19): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'boost/preprocessor/debug/error.hpp': No such file or directory
1>  open.cpp
1>  Unknown compiler version - please run the configure tests and report the results
1>C:\Users\USERNAME\Desktop\LuaCSGO-master\Dependencies\boost-1.47.0\boost/preprocessor/repetition/repeat.hpp(19): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'boost/preprocessor/debug/error.hpp': No such file or directory
1>  stack_content_by_name.cpp
1>  Unknown compiler version - please run the configure tests and report the results
1>C:\Users\USERNAME\Desktop\LuaCSGO-master\Dependencies\boost-1.47.0\boost/preprocessor/repetition/repeat.hpp(19): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'boost/preprocessor/debug/error.hpp': No such file or directory
1>  wrapper_base.cpp
1>  Unknown compiler version - please run the configure tests and report the results
1>C:\Users\USERNAME\Desktop\LuaCSGO-master\Dependencies\boost-1.47.0\boost/preprocessor/repetition/repeat.hpp(19): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'boost/preprocessor/debug/error.hpp': No such file or directory
2>------ Build started: Project: LuaCSGO, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
2>  DllMain.cpp
2>  Unknown compiler version - please run the configure tests and report the results
2>C:\Users\USERNAME\Desktop\LuaCSGO-master\Dependencies\boost-1.47.0\boost/preprocessor/repetition/repeat.hpp(19): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'boost/preprocessor/debug/error.hpp': No such file or directory
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 2 failed, 1 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========
Is the sdk in the wrong path?
Hello Everyone!) I want to introduce you a new app to listen to conversations of the opposing team Program (spy) is connected to TeamSpeak and catches the negotiations of the enemy that allows you to easily determine where the enemy is.Very convenient and simple interface that makes it easy to configure.Try and write,like or not https ://drop3.dropmefiles.com/zip/gatgT <- to remove the gap
Posts 31–42 of 42 · Page 3 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?