2/8 - 4/8 - 6/8 Maxing Service! PayPal only
Welcome to my Maxing Service! 
As the title says, I am giving you the pots you need to max a character up to 6/8 of your choice.
I have the pots on storage so I can max your character in 5-10 min.
I developed a new pricing system to make fair prices depending on the stats of your character!
The price will be from $8– $10.5 (see the spoiler)
It will be cheaper then other maxing services are usually.
Since the price depends on the stats of you character, I can 2/8, 4/8, or 6/8 your character. However I would appreciate a 6/8 maxing service.
This price system even let's me max characters that are ALREADY POTTED UP for a fair price.
After you give me the stats of you character, I will calculate the fair price right in front of you (in the Skype chat I guess, or with screen share)
I'm accepting PAYPAL only. I only go first if you have 10+ (not that old)vouches on MPGH. Otherwise you go first or we will use an OMM.
Vouch Thread: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=990362
Proof:

ADD ME ON SKYPE: tilman06

As the title says, I am giving you the pots you need to max a character up to 6/8 of your choice.

I have the pots on storage so I can max your character in 5-10 min.
I developed a new pricing system to make fair prices depending on the stats of your character!
The price will be from $8– $10.5 (see the spoiler)
It will be cheaper then other maxing services are usually.
My new pricing system (quite complicated)
My new price system is based on how much the pots I sell you are worth in DEF.
Since we have the Price Grabber now it won't be a problem to find out the real price of the specific statpot.
So I multiply the price of the specific pot with the amount of that pot you need (based on the stats of your character).
EXAMPLE: For this I used the average pots amount to max 6/8 from Pfiffel's DPS calc and the prices from 08/07/2015 of the Price Grabber:
Knight:
ATT: 6.5*1.23= 7.995
DEF: 40*1= 40
SPD: 24*0.54= 12.96
DEX: 21*0.41= 8.61
VIT: 36.5*0.43= 15.695
WIS: 21*0.45= 9.45
That is 94.71 DEF in total.
Now I multiply this with my price for DEF: $0.10 (see spoiler in spoiler)
So that's ~9.5$ for an average 6/8 knight!
Since we have the Price Grabber now it won't be a problem to find out the real price of the specific statpot.
So I multiply the price of the specific pot with the amount of that pot you need (based on the stats of your character).
EXAMPLE: For this I used the average pots amount to max 6/8 from Pfiffel's DPS calc and the prices from 08/07/2015 of the Price Grabber:
Knight:
ATT: 6.5*1.23= 7.995
DEF: 40*1= 40
SPD: 24*0.54= 12.96
DEX: 21*0.41= 8.61
VIT: 36.5*0.43= 15.695
WIS: 21*0.45= 9.45
That is 94.71 DEF in total.
Now I multiply this with my price for DEF: $0.10 (see spoiler in spoiler)
So that's ~9.5$ for an average 6/8 knight!
Why 0.10$ per DEF?
I took this price from the most expensive class, which is trickster (believe it or not it needs the most pots to 6/8)
So when you do the same thing I did above, but with the trickster class and DIVIDE the answer with 11 (because 11$ is the highest you should pay for a 6/8 maxing service in my opinion), you should get that(~0.10) average DEF price. It's fair I guess.
So when you do the same thing I did above, but with the trickster class and DIVIDE the answer with 11 (because 11$ is the highest you should pay for a 6/8 maxing service in my opinion), you should get that(~0.10) average DEF price. It's fair I guess.
Since the price depends on the stats of you character, I can 2/8, 4/8, or 6/8 your character. However I would appreciate a 6/8 maxing service.
This price system even let's me max characters that are ALREADY POTTED UP for a fair price.
After you give me the stats of you character, I will calculate the fair price right in front of you (in the Skype chat I guess, or with screen share)
I'm accepting PAYPAL only. I only go first if you have 10+ (not that old)vouches on MPGH. Otherwise you go first or we will use an OMM.
Vouch Thread: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=990362
Proof:

ADD ME ON SKYPE: tilman06



