WTSSteelseries SE Service

Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2
my mate knows a legit way to get SS
Quote Originally Posted by 3mpire View Post
Yea, sell it as an ebook.

OP:
SteelSeries? 4 Days? Nice try.
lol , I was asked nicely by a member here not to do this... Or I so would.
Provide me a vouch copy, I'll pay for the expenses after all so you come out even.
I would love SteelSeries headphones Post vouch please
Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
From what I know Steel Series stepped up their game and the return process takes about a months time. Be careful guys.
For me it was fast,i dont know the eta im just guessing
Quote Originally Posted by poolwizard View Post
my mate knows a legit way to get SS
I do too, go to the store and pay for it! Thats how you get SS legit all trolling aside, why no vouch for trusted members? ( not asking for one or saying I can receive a vouch )
I can do it for you Snake
Quote Originally Posted by Flex95 View Post
I can do it for you Snake
Great, have you got skype?
Quote Originally Posted by Yolyol View Post
Havent seen a single legit SteelSeries SE thread yet. But someone can correct me if I'm just lookin at the wrong places
I used to do steel series, honestly the methods are pretty dead and hard to accomplish and it takes a long time to actually do the SE as Steel series are fucking morons. TBH He's prolly just bs'ing unless proof is shown bs.
Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?