Hello

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Hello
Hello.

i am new here.
Quick questions how do put a signature under my post?
( could not find it in settings ).

why cant i post links ( embed Images )?
Quote Originally Posted by VISHMOD View Post
Hello.

i am new here.
Quick questions how do put a signature under my post?
( could not find it in settings ).

why cant i post links ( embed Images )?
Hi @VISHMOD welcome to MPGH!!

I dont believe you can post links until 25 Posts! Don't hold that to me, I am not 100% sure!

Edit your signature here!
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/profile.php?do=editsignature

I yet again dont know if you can do this until a certain amount of Posts!!
Anyway enjoy!
hey mate u need 15 posts i believe!
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?