DiscussionSo, the new trophy system and fish bots

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
So, the new trophy system and fish bots
Inventory is filling up after ~2-3 hours, meaning no more afk 24/7 botting?

Anyone have any working workaround, fix, glitch or anything that'd make us able to bot for longer periods of time, while we aren't on the PC?
Sleeping for example.
Im working on the solution for my bot no worries my friend the trove devs try to fk us up with our bot but i have an idea to work around that i will test it and lets you know
Quote Originally Posted by qztr View Post
Inventory is filling up after ~2-3 hours, meaning no more afk 24/7 botting?

Anyone have any working workaround, fix, glitch or anything that'd make us able to bot for longer periods of time, while we aren't on the PC?
Sleeping for example.
While someone looks for a fix around it, you can invest in some inventory expansions. My bots have been running for a good 9 hours since the update and I've only had to collect the fish from them once.
Quote Originally Posted by crazyshietx View Post
While someone looks for a fix around it, you can invest in some inventory expansions. My bots have been running for a good 9 hours since the update and I've only had to collect the fish from them once.
Why the fuck would I buy inventory expansions for my bot accounts?
Quote Originally Posted by qztr View Post
Why the fuck would I buy inventory expansions for my bot accounts?
It was a suggestion, chill out. Unlike you I have money so I bought 4 expansions for each of my bots.
Quote Originally Posted by crazyshietx View Post
It was a suggestion, chill out. Unlike you I have money so I bought 4 expansions for each of my bots.
What makes you think that I don't have any money? Lol.
It's just a retarded suggestion, that's all.
Quote Originally Posted by qztr View Post
What makes you think that I don't have any money? Lol.
It's just a retarded suggestion, that's all.
Then don't take it, simple. Instead of making rude comments when someone is trying to help you, you should just keep those comments to yourself. Pretty easy to tell what type of person you are.
Set an alarm to wake up every 2 hrs and spend 10 mins alt tabbing clients.

Also the common lava fish do not have weight, so fishing there should yield less trophy fish
Quote Originally Posted by CADTyler View Post
Set an alarm to wake up every 2 hrs and spend 10 mins alt tabbing clients.

Also the common lava fish do not have weight, so fishing there should yield less trophy fish
Really? Lol didn't know that. Have you tested it on chocolate?
Yeah I'm fishing 3 bots in lava right now, boot dropper working fine, I won't be able to leave this on all night unfortunately, I've got no clue how long until I've got a full inventory, but I'm sure this lava thing won't buy me too much time, I'm still getting weighted fish on the uncommons and rare.
A wild thought would be make another bot to put items in item collector (e.g. go to club world)
Set-up a cornerstone fishingbot-spot with a loot collector right beside you. Be surrounded by lava and water, I guess no choco spot, but meh. Then all you do is make your corner stone impenetrable. I've botted inside my cornerstone before. As for pausing the script to move and use the loot collecter? Make an AHK script to pause the first AHK script, turn left or right, and img search or mem read the inventory, if there is something there, right click it into the loot collector, make it check 24 slots then make it do the same function again from the 25th slot onward.(I guess I forgot to add, use personal chest to store your returns) Continue original script.


I mean it sounds easy in theory to me, but I don't make these scripts.
Quote Originally Posted by CADTyler View Post
Set-up a cornerstone fishingbot-spot with a loot collector right beside you. Be surrounded by lava and water, I guess no choco spot, but meh.
You cant place lava outside of clubworlds. You CAN place chocolate in cornerstones.
Quote Originally Posted by ClamPie View Post
You cant place lava outside of clubworlds. You CAN place chocolate in cornerstones.
My mistake.
Chill people i already have the solution and adding the code into my bot right now i will release it as soon as i can im pretty close now
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?