Solved3 Textboxes If I add text to any 1 box it shows also in the other 2

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
3 Textboxes If I add text to any 1 box it shows also in the other 2
Hi everyone. I have 3 TextBoxes on a form. What I'm trying to do is if text is added to any 1 of the 3 text boxes, it is also automatically shown in the other 2, without the need to click a button. If someone could help me out on this it would be very much appreciated. Thank you
(I'm using Visual Basic 2013)
Here you go
Code:
    Private Sub YourWish(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles TextBox1.TextChanged, TextBox2.TextChanged, TextBox3.TextChanged
        Dim Active As TextBox = Me.ActiveControl
        TextBox1.Text = Active.Text
        TextBox2.Text = Active.Text
        TextBox3.Text = Active.Text
    End Sub
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?