What programming language to people use to code CA Hacks?
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
What programming language do people use to code CA Hacks?
I'd like to know what other people use to code Hacks, cause I think I may start doing it sometime in the near future
Usualy (99.99% of the time), we use c++.
Originally Posted by KiwiToast
I'd like to know what other people use to code Hacks, cause I think I may start doing it sometime in the near future
u don't even know the answer for such a simple question... how u going to be a hack coder in future? do research before asking.
Originally Posted by Dominic95
u don't even know the answer for such a simple question... how u going to be a hack coder in future? do research before asking.
Hey man, chill. I just wanted to see what people used, cause i've seen hacks for VB, C++, And C#, and i jsut wanted to know what was optimal to use. Although my only coding experience is in C#, I have enough time to learn other languages. This is a more opinion based question, not a there is one correct answer question.
Originally Posted by KiwiToast
Hey man, chill. I just wanted to see what people used, cause i've seen hacks for VB, C++, And C#, and i jsut wanted to know what was optimal to use. Although my only coding experience is in C#, I have enough time to learn other languages. This is a more opinion based question, not a there is one correct answer question.
Trust me, a good coder never use just one program language & hacking is always involved Reverse Engineering.
Originally Posted by Dominic95
u don't even know the answer for such a simple question... how u going to be a hack coder in future? do research before asking.
Lol dude can u just keep your mouth shut.
Your just causing a problem.
Originally Posted by iownu808
Lol dude can u just keep your mouth shut.
Your just causing a problem.
gtfo & its my hands not my mouth.
C++ for sure
VB works, like the "crosshair" hacks, but those ARE PATCHED
C# the simple version of C++ (slimmed)
Direct 3D is what you aim
C++ is most used
C++ and/or ASM.
I use HTML all the time.
Using C++ is no easy feat, don't get so enthusiastic about it. It'll take quite a long time to master it let alone make hacks. Enjoy your months or/and years of learning it xD