what programming languages do you know?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
what programming languages do you know?
i know HTML / CSS / PHP / SQL / C++ /

learning java << shittiest language ever
html, some java,some c++
Java, C, C++, a bit of assembly, php, html, CSS(even though php, html and CSS don't really count), C#, python(Even though that's a given :S), SQL and Action script. I've worked with the platform sdk(So have most C and C++ programmers), the XNA framework, and currently I'm remaking the game engine I made in C# with XNA in C++ with the DirectX SDK. Primarily though(meaning, the languages I'm experienced most with), are php, SQL, C#, C\C++ and java, with a bit of action script. If I have to work with the .net framework, and I can't use C\C++, I will usually go to C#.

To be a good programmer all you really need to know is Java(for cross platform), C or C++, SQL(for database querying, php is next to useless without it), php for websites that are dynamic, you should also know a bit of python to quickly get your concepts down, and you should go with the most professional .net language, which is C#, simply because the .Net framework is growing rapidly.
the reason i don't like java/c#/c++/vb etc is that i don't like creating embedded applications. Iam mostly into webdesign. I learn c++ in my free time and we have to work with java for few weeks at school and it just sux badly
Does mp3 and mp4 count? I dont know anythimg about java
HTML, xHTML, CSS, basic PHP, basic C++/C#/VB
I know HTML (If it counts) JavaScript, C++, and a little pascal, and php
HTML, xHTML, CSS, basic PHP, basic C++/C#/VB
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?