Banned for necroing thread

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Banned for necroing thread
Ok so yes I posted a hack for GTA V which came from a 4 Month old Thread BUT it was the UPDATED CHEAT that I posted for approval which is only 8 DAYS OLD! My account is @FlutterShy! Please unban me because this was a outrage! I am not waiting until the 20th (the day I get my exam results back . Please someone unban me because I posted a cheat which was 8 days old and still working and got banned and i must ask the silly Admin who deleted my thread to recover it or I will make a report on them!

Thank you for your time @arunforce @Liz @Dave84311

This is what I wrote before and I found out that I wasnt banned for this but instead anoer reason. Please unban me because I am new here and did not realise the thread was that old since i think i went on a thread that linked to another thread and then i replied. I dont want to have to wait the 5 days because im scared of my exam result day and i want to start giving out free VCC to the MPGH members so please unban me so i can start on that account i promise to try my hardest to not do it again!

MPGH Is my life!
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?