Talking[Tutorial] Userbar simple (beginners)

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[Tutorial] Userbar simple (beginners)
Well as you can not revives topics and I have not seen a topic
about it (recently) I decided to post here
Creating a userbar!
Program used PhotoshopCS3 (I think chi do in all
photoshop = p)
1 Create a new document with the following measures:
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/4575/userbar1d.jpgⓘ

2 After that, take the Gradient tool Tool and select the color you want and paint the bottom
the userbar. (in my case I use the logo nfsc) Choose a picture theme, and place in Photoshop:
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/516/userbar2.jpgⓘ

3 Next, open a document (ctrl + N) 3x3. And give 1600% zoom, with the Brush tool
tool to make a risk in going after going through edit> define pattern ...:
http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/1590/userbar3.jpgⓘ
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/2843/userbar5.jpgⓘ

4 Then, create a new layer (shift + ctrl + n) on the userbar and press shift + f5 and leave it in
image below:
ress ok

5 Create another Layer (shift + ctrl + N) and by using the eliptical marque tool
make a belly at imagem.aperte shift + f5 and place just as the
image below ... (opacity I left 30% more if you want more or less does not hurt)
http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/7129/userbar7.jpgⓘ

Press ok
6 Drag the image (if you want to edit the image before putting
the best userbar)
And then just put a text! Ready!

PRES THANKS!
Is part of it in Spanish?
Spanish O.o
dude i think ya need to translate that
Done* XD fail
Lol a /Fail Lol!
****** Bumper GTFO
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?