Undetected Cheat Engine!!

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Undetected Cheat Engine!!
Hey guys as I promised I started to hack today...

I got the Famous "Cheat Engine" to be undetectable! See what I mean by game guard being stupid.. You can download the modified files below, just please if you make hacks with them please share the source...

XD The game engine is stupid, every time I use it it works fine but it give me a error like:

, (1013) <--- Title
C:\ijji\ENGLISH\AVA\Binaries <-- Message


Could someone test this out on their comp? Mine died on the install so I don't know if it is that... Thanks!

EDIT: Seems that some file is broken but it won't tell me what is, I even replaced the files from another comp


MD5 Checksums

Karen's Hasher v2.3
KarenWare - Home of Karen's Power Tools

Date: 12/13/2009 6:11:57 PM
Computer: 123NBLACK
User: Alex

MD5 Hash: A54CAA244F118FB7B75A01EE747D999E

Files and Folders in Group: 41
C:\Documents and Settings\Alex\Desktop\LOLEngine\Addresses-1016.TMP
C:\Documents and Settings\Alex\Desktop\LOLEngine\Addresses-2684.TMP
C:\Documents and Settings\Alex\Desktop\LOLEngine\Addresses-3672.TMP
C:\Documents and Settings\Alex\Desktop\LOLEngine\Addresses-3716.TMP
C:\Documents and Settings\Alex\Desktop\LOLEngine\ADDRESSESFIRST.TMP
C:\Documents and Settings\Alex\Desktop\LOLEngine\Black.bmp
C:\Documents and Settings\Alex\Desktop\LOLEngine\CEHook.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\Alex\Desktop\LOLEngine\CEProtect.dat
C:\Documents and Settings\Alex\Desktop\LOLEngine\ceregreset.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Alex\Desktop\LOLEngine\CheatEngine.chm
C:\Documents and Settings\Alex\Desktop\LOLEngine\dbk32.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\Alex\Desktop\LOLEngine\dbk32.sys
C:\Documents and Settings\Alex\Desktop\LOLEngine\driver.dat
C:\Documents and Settings\Alex\Desktop\LOLEngine\dxhook.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\Alex\Desktop\LOLEngine\EmptyDLL.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Alex\Desktop\LOLEngine\EmptyProcess.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Alex\Desktop\LOLEngine\FreeCell.ct
C:\Documents and Settings\Alex\Desktop\LOLEngine\kerneldata.dat
C:\Documents and Settings\Alex\Desktop\LOLEngine\Kernelmoduleunload er.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Alex\Desktop\LOLEngine\LockedString.bmp
C:\Documents and Settings\Alex\Desktop\LOLEngine\Locktexture.bmp
C:\Documents and Settings\Alex\Desktop\LOLEngine\LOL.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Alex\Desktop\LOLEngine\LOL.exe.old
C:\Documents and Settings\Alex\Desktop\LOLEngine\Memory-1016.TMP
C:\Documents and Settings\Alex\Desktop\LOLEngine\Memory-2684.TMP
C:\Documents and Settings\Alex\Desktop\LOLEngine\MEMORYFIRST.TMP
C:\Documents and Settings\Alex\Desktop\LOLEngine\movementtexture.bm p
C:\Documents and Settings\Alex\Desktop\LOLEngine\pscan.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\Alex\Desktop\LOLEngine\speedhack.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\Alex\Desktop\LOLEngine\stealth.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\Alex\Desktop\LOLEngine\Systemcallretrieve r.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Alex\Desktop\LOLEngine\systemcallsignal.e xe
C:\Documents and Settings\Alex\Desktop\LOLEngine\targettexture.bmp
C:\Documents and Settings\Alex\Desktop\LOLEngine\TextureString.bmp
C:\Documents and Settings\Alex\Desktop\LOLEngine\Tutorial.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Alex\Desktop\LOLEngine\ucc12.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\Alex\Desktop\LOLEngine\undercdll.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\Alex\Desktop\LOLEngine\unins000.dat
C:\Documents and Settings\Alex\Desktop\LOLEngine\unins000.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Alex\Desktop\LOLEngine\UnLockedString.bmp
C:\Documents and Settings\Alex\Desktop\LOLEngine\winmine.CT




Say no to winrar! 7-zip is better and is free!
LOLEngine.zipattachment deleted · 510 downloads before removal
CheatEngine sucks. Looks like I'll have to buy VIP for some decent hacks.
I'll still prefer WinRAR though.
i cant try on ava right now but i did try on combat arms and it didnt work, i know its for ava but i gave it a test
Tested. Doesn't work.
/Request close.
7-zip owns.
CheatEngine isnt so good .
I tested it crashes the game , no good .
And dude if ur goin to make a hack as u said please use D3D and C++ then comp all.
#inolude <iostream> ok , thanks xD

Edit: Obama is a coder? Or just Dave?
Binary means that GameGuard detected the hack. go take a look at that error message and follow the path where it came from. its where the GG is at.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us