xXHackerzCoderzXx Tapper

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
xXHackerzCoderzXx Tapper
The Tapper In Use


Hotkeys: PageUp To Re-Connect, PageDown To Disconnect

Description: The Disconnect For Part is for how long you want to disconnect before you automatically reconnects. The Save button is to save the seconds of long you want to disconnect, so if you press save before you closed it then ur preset number would come up the next time you use it. The no timer is used checked only if you want to manually connect and disconnect with hotkeys and without a time. Have Fun!

Virus Scans: Virustotal. MD5: 5af9186929e9cd45bf4eac367430d97a

Release.rar MD5:5af9186929e9cd45bf4eac367430d97a - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!

Credits

xXHackerzCoderzXx Team

Stephen5206
zmansquared
iWAFFLE
FATCAT00
FMLoon
User1
JimmyDang09
bloddyapache
SethSkyler
lolzmuch
doph11
Bombsaway707
Release.rarattachment deleted · 60 downloads before removal
Yaaaa!!!! I;m the founder
is this one of the fail ones that uses run and exists out of the game to start the tap or what?
What's with the fancy symbols for letters, rofl.

I guess I will try it if it doesn't end up like my other taps and minimizes the game.
Great job man, I love this hack team
Beast-ass GUI.
Quote Originally Posted by iWAFFLE View Post
Beast-ass GUI.
Why thank you
Well for some reason most of the tappers don't work for me, not sure because I do use DCHP or w/e, and the code turns it off.

Anyways recently I've been using something I've known about since 8 lol...

Back on windows 98, used to use "Netlimiter" for like unreal tournement.

It works but CA has a constant IP change in the 11 IP's listed, the one that changes the most set it to about 2kb/s... yes 2 kilo-bytes-per-second lol.

You'll be able to tap, and you show up in front of them on the screen

Its like a telikill, except you still have to walk over there. And on two towers for some reason it will throw you around and make you glitch across the air, your also able to walk in water. ;D


-Just for people with the DCHP tapper program problems...


Anyways used this on vista and it worked for me >.>

Weird, nice work :P
Its not weird, Thats what we do(XxHackerzCoderzxX)
Quote Originally Posted by zmansquared View Post
Its not weird, Thats what we do(XxHackerzCoderzxX)
Lol, so when you guys gonna make some pwnage hax :S
lets get some real working hacks so i can make the videos
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us