WTBCoding Lessons

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Coding Lessons
Looking to buy lessons on how to make a CS:GO hack from scratch.

Info:

1) only post if you actually want to offer this service to me

2) I prefer to learn C++ but C# is fine

3) Please leave an offer below or add me on skype: spongebobmpgh

4) Payments through paypal or any type of gift card you would want

5) Payments after you have successfully and thoroughly taught me how to make a CS:GO hack from start to end.

Requirements:

1) Must have Skype

2) Must have a Mic to talk or type very fast

3) Must know how to explain every step (Not just go over a source code piece by piece)


My Skype: spongebobmpgh
This could take months , I could do this , it wouldn't be cheap , it would cost more than a college course as you would be learning more than just 1 college course.
Quote Originally Posted by Kdawg666 View Post
This could take months , I could do this , it wouldn't be cheap , it would cost more than a college course as you would be learning more than just 1 college course.
I have a basic understanding of coding but I only understand Visual Basics. And offer me?
Quote Originally Posted by Law View Post
I have a basic understanding of coding but I only understand Visual Basics. And offer me?
Have you tried code academy? I learnt the basics from there
Quote Originally Posted by Black View Post
Have you tried code academy? I learnt the basics from there
Yeah, I have tried that but I can't find guides on how to make a hack for CS:GO and that is what I am interested in learning.
Coding is a hard subject to teach, its one of those things you just have to teach yourself.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?