Sendkeys.send alternative?

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Sendkeys.send alternative?
While testing my old spammer on the new CA, I found that they blocked Sendkeys.Send...

Are there any alternatives?
They don't block send keys, they only block
SendKeys.Send"{enter}"
That's how it was last time I checked any way
No they blocked all sendkeys.send functions.
Umm it works for the spammer I made (The Most Advanced EV3r!)
Quote Originally Posted by SPittn_Blood View Post
Umm it works for the spammer I made (The Most Advanced EV3r!)
actually, MINE is the most advanced ever.
What code did you use, and is it for CA?
Keep the fuck on topic.

What function did you use?
lol, they probbably used c++
Quote Originally Posted by mnpeep View Post
lol, they probbably used c++
nah, vb.net 2008 express
Just say the fucking function...
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post
Just say the fucking function...
Sendkeys.send
How does it work for you?
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post
How does it work for you?
cuz im awesome. IDK, it just does.
Err... i'm not sure if it'll work but you can try SendInput.
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
Err... i'm not sure if it'll work but you can try SendInputⓘ.
that wont work. Also, i can make a special mpgh version of my spammer if anyone wants it
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?