Sendkeys.send alternative?

Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
I think they blocked the enter key to stop spammers and to stop my AFK Bot line

Now I havta recode it...
Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
I think they blocked the enter key to stop spammers and to stop my AFK Bot line

Now I havta recode it...
Your not minion anymore? Why?
@lolland
SendMessage/PostMessage, but thats VERY hard to use.
Quote Originally Posted by Iamazn1 View Post
Your not minion anymore? Why?
@lolland
SendMessage/PostMessage, but thats VERY hard to use.
I know, I found that out myself
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post
I know, I found that out myself
Are you using windows 7?
If so (Dont trust me on this) I heard that the Combat arms and sendkeys method does not work on this operating system :S...

Now how exactly is SendMessage used?
Ima have to do my research
lolz all my sendkeys still work even the enterpart tobad that my recoiler doesnt support on this game so i morphed it a bit so it can work as a RS Autoclicker :3 and my RS Autotyper works for everygame

(try uploading ur code to mpgh maybe that make some clearence)

BTW pixie did you mean this code SendKeys.Send("{ENTER}") because you wrote SendKeys.Send"{enter}".

this is my code of the sendings to CA

SendKeys.Send(Textbox1.Text)
SendKeys.Send("{ENTER}")
OS is windows vista, the spammer works perfectly on notepad, bit it just doesnt work on CA.
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post
OS is windows vista, the spammer works perfectly on notepad, bit it just doesnt work on CA.
Odd, ive made some to and it works in notepad, msn and that but just not ca. Try to release and and get people to test it for you and see if it works for them.
Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us