LightbulbSoldskins 70%

This listing is no longer active - the transaction has been completed.

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
skins 70%
Hello, I won some skins on csgolounge.com on Colonge 2015 major and I want to sell them for 70% of market price
Please post below your contact
If you`re high rep I can go first, if no I`m willing to use OMM


scr. hu/6kzw/aemo7
scr. hu/6kzw/xakgw
scr. hu/6kzw/u2hy2
scr. hu/6kzw/chr0d
scr. hu/6kzw/xad1e
scr. hu/6kzw/5haz4
scr. hu/6kzw/vct08
scr. hu/6kzw/uctpu

Paypal
can you post your steam profile and skype?
my profile : steamcommunity .com/id/plushak20111/

skype: nowicki1994
Quote Originally Posted by kozak2900 View Post
my profile : steamcommunity .com/id/plushak20111/

skype: nowicki1994
too many on skype with that name, i added you on steam looking to buy!
Quote Originally Posted by kozak2900 View Post
Hello, I won some skins on csgolounge.com on Colonge 2015 major and I want to sell them for 70% of market price
Please post below your contact
If you`re high rep I can go first, if no I`m willing to use OMM


scr. hu/6kzw/aemo7
scr. hu/6kzw/xakgw
scr. hu/6kzw/u2hy2
scr. hu/6kzw/chr0d
scr. hu/6kzw/xad1e
scr. hu/6kzw/5haz4
scr. hu/6kzw/vct08
scr. hu/6kzw/uctpu

Paypal
willing to buy the knives and the assimov and hypers and neon rider.

just post ur skype and steam because i wana see them in ur inventory
speaking to u now on skype

- - - Updated - - -

bought an awp and p90 asiimov, he went first
great trade

- - - Updated - - -

Just bought 3 more skins off of him, very successful trade

Quick seller!
bumppppppp, sold some skins already
Still have it left :



MAC-10 Neon Rider fn 20 $
AWP Graphite mw 16 $
M4A1-S Atomic Alley fn 11$
AK Blue Laminate fn 11$
AWP Redline mw 7$
M4A1-S Guardian mw 6$
AK Red Laminate mw 6 $
AWP Redline ft 5$
p90 asiimov ww 3,5$
M4A1-s Bright water mw 3$



skype: nowicki1994
If you need a Middleman, feel free to add me on Skype.

aussie_sniperx
p90 and atomic alley bought

Ty!
buump

still have:

MAC-10 Neon Rider ST fn 25 $
AWP Graphite mw 16 $
AK Blue Laminate ST fn 11$
M4A1-s Bright water mw 3$



skype: nowicki1994
addeddddddddddd
SOLD ALL SKINS!
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?