SmileHello!

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Hello!
Hello MPGH Community,

My name is Daan. I'am 17 years old and I live in Serbia, but I'm born in The Netherlands. I'm a Professional Graphic Designer, people who are playing Call Of Duty also know me as RZG, I'm also part of the RepZ Team, My position there is Tech Support & Moderator, if you need any help with your game feel free to contact me. I'm spending my free time, which is also my work by creating some graphic arts, car/motorcycle concepts. That's all what I wanted to say here for now, I hope that I'm going to have some fun with you guys here!

Best regards,
RZG
Welcome to MPGH!

I hope you'll enjoy your free time here with the friendly community.
Welcome to MPGH!

I hope you'll enjoy your free time here with the friendly community.
Thank you!
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?