Bleach

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
Bleach
:O nice i like it.
Hole shit. Aweshum.
kinda a v2 in my sig D:
I prefer v2, keep up the good work Lost D:
Nice work lostie, I love it.
I LUV BLEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love Bleach, but the 1 year fillers sucks, and it has no plot.
im only up to ep 126 :P

but i read wiki and got confused by the plot.
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
im only up to ep 126 :P

but i read wiki and got confused by the plot.
lol. hurry up buddy. im fully updated every week
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
im only up to ep 126 :P

but i read wiki and got confused by the plot.
How can you get confused by the plot? Bleach doesn't even have a plot. D=
bleach is gay
but the renders aren't bad
Quote Originally Posted by Lostie View Post
bleach is gay
but the renders aren't bad
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO shutup. bleach is teh shitz
Quote Originally Posted by scimmyboy View Post
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO shutup. bleach is teh shitz
fuck you newFAG
i say bleach is gay so bleach is gay
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us