OutdatedRust Legacy Hack

Posts 16–30 of 154 · Page 2 of 11
Works pretty nice.
For 16:10, menu doesn't fit in. I see like 60% of "Others" section.
BTW guys, if you have shit computer like me - don't use resources esp all the time. It decreases FPS a lot.
Oh, and when I tried that teleport to location thing, I couldn't switch back teleport to player.
Quote Originally Posted by Viesturs Ka View Post
Works pretty nice.
For 16:10, menu doesn't fit in. I see like 60% of "Others" section.
BTW guys, if you have shit computer like me - don't use resources esp all the time. It decreases FPS a lot.
Oh, and when I tried that teleport to location thing, I couldn't switch back teleport to player.


Hey? is this still working for you? I can't seem to get it to work.
I play on a non-steam server. Old Assembly upload the new one. Overwrites it. In a game that does not respond to F5. Any Help?
At least give credit to steven for making this lol nice copy from unknownforums....lol
Quote Originally Posted by nuketown2000 View Post
At least give credit to steven for making this lol nice copy from unknownforums....lol
The MPGHians need external sources some times.
good copy paste job asshat, you not only stole someone elses cheat from another forum and then re-released it without giving credit you then were so lazy as to copy my instructions on bypassing cheatpunch. -rep for sharing, wait i should say LEECHING
Guys help when i replace i have infinite loading screen.
copy and pasted code from stevens hack
Quote Originally Posted by NathanHatesSteam View Post
good copy paste job asshat, you not only stole someone elses cheat from another forum and then re-released it without giving credit you then were so lazy as to copy my instructions on bypassing cheatpunch. -rep for sharing, wait i should say LEECHING
1. Stole? I'm sharing something you nimwit..
2. Credits to whoever made this. Happy now?
3. Lazy? Ever heard of the word B - U - S - Y?
4. You can't -rep here.

5. I don't see where you released instructions on Cheatpunch?
6. Bruh you have one post..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gavinarthur View Post
copy and pasted code from stevens hack
It's a re-lease.
mm Can one here help me but all instructions have executed introduced with Notepad , the matching files but also DLL changed but can start the game when I start it , it does not invite further pointing a help
im stuck in loading screen any body help? plz
how to uninstall¿?
Posts 16–30 of 154 · Page 2 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us